Why are techies dying so young?

Attached: 1529377359531.png (860x245, 68K)

>one guy died

He probably drank 24 liters of redbull a day, did coke to wake up and ritalin to concentrate. No wonder these faggots drop like flies.

Hopefully micro dosing LSD.

People who consume drugs deserve to die.

>ocala
well, there was his problem.

who cares?

You cannot die from LSD, r-right?

fentanyl was invented

If you take enough you can, you need to really try though. Fucks your head up the more you take

Natural selection

no, but it isn't good for your heart or head with long-term use and dangerous garbage like 25i-nbome is often sold as lsd

Too much onions and general faggotry. This is what happens to you when you use electron, raspbian and code in javascript on Mac OSX or ubuntu

>YES! oN YoUr NexT TRiP U wiLL DiE

Attached: tumblr_n3epdzqgAy1s12v80o1_1280.jpg (920x574, 541K)

because being a techie means you have no time to do anything accept your job and some people just can't be alone with their feels

the candle that burns twice as bright burns out twice as fast

Onions overload

The substance itself can't kill you

>most techies are americans
>every single american is a drug addict
Beats me

Vaccines

>take enough you can
horseshit - wheres your sauce? enough to drown in, maybe

damn that's a nice quote
ill use it if people ask me why im so lazy and then tip my fedora, do a 360 and wall away

i have never met a bigger group of flu vaccine enthusiasts than tech workers

You can OD on water if you drink too much. I've heard of people having strokes on large doses of lsd and committing suicide, this is purely anecdotal, the real risk is extremely low.

You would have to really... really try... and I mean really try.

There are stories from back in the day of an initiation ritual for people who wanted to get into the inner circle of LCD producers. These were secretive hippie types. The test was to do a "thumbprint". You press your thumb into a pile of crystal LSD and lick it. This is a ridiculous massive does. Like milligram ranges for something that's effective at 100 micrograms. Anyways, it didn't kill them. I think there is on reported death of an elephant after injecting it with a massive amount of LSD, though.

Attached: 1517542544765.gif (499x499, 2.21M)

Le white male drug addiction.

i love seeing these lads go. he wrote comments about how drugs expanded his mind. i'm sure he is enjoying the vastness of nothingness now

It's because he had no woman and went to drugs. Like every white man.

They turn to drugs because they have nothing to work for. No family. No real friends.

Attached: 1517001873162.jpg (600x600, 67K)

>square
>mobile app
I thought they made RPGs

name a single thing you can't overdose on

so sauce = hearsay (of varying disrepute) and throw in the word 'suicides', because this totally applicable to actual question: 'How many People Have Died with LSD overdose as Cause of Death?'
The answer, as before, remains. None, Null, Nada, Zero and Fucking Zip. The 'real risk' of death by LSD overdose is not 'extremely low'. It is fcking non-existent. There be none
>b-but muh ded elephants
glowing neon pink ones, presumably

anime

That could be because the lethal dose is insanely high, which makes it practically impossible to overdose since almost nobody has access to a lethal dose, and even if they did, wouldn't try and take it. Like injecting massive amounts of pure LSD. Yes, no one will ever die from blotter or even drinking a whole bottle of liquid.

put it this way:
consider, the amount of idiots in the world
x that by the amount of drugs, intake of which tends not makes idiots wiser, being entirely honest about the matter
Now, if we multiply a x b, and still no-one in fucking entirety of History manged to overdose on LSD to date, despite idiots running factories full of the shit, etc. - I think we can presume, it is so difficult as can be ruled, to all intents and purposes, a practical impossibility. If a coke OD is Gods way of telling you, you have too much money, I'm not sure what an LSD overdose would be indicative of. We'll probably never know

Attached: c2f532e03b56b0ac0e416546d673017b[1].jpg (600x749, 113K)

/thread

So many of my fellow students were doing adderall to >study. Reality was they were just addicted lol

very fucking stressful job, tech is the archetype of globalism, everything is so uncertain and fragile, so everybody ends up having anxiety and depression no matter how successful they are

Fun fact: On Greatful Dead tour, the traveling hippies would self-police by giving rapists and murderers unreal dosages of LSD, known as a mega dose. Nobody ever died, but they all had the worst acid trip of their lives, that would last for years upon end. Many of these people would be stuck in this hell for decades, or in some cases, their entire life.

So no, you can't die by OD'ing on LSD, but if you take enough at a time you'll wish you would have.

Coffee
Good luck downing >90 cups of strong coffee in under an hour

>t. hello world master who program on shitpad t420 with gentoo installed

Could easily do it with caffeine pills.

you can definitely overdose on coffee - not from the caffeine, but from water intoxication

Just from looking at his face i would say onions overdose

"onions" still cant tell if its jannies trolling or if Jow Forums is due for a purge/restaffing

terrance mckenna died of brain cancer

how new are you

You can die from sugar and even water if you take too much.

2012, but i dont interact with the world often, even online
But every return to civilization in any form is always worse then the last, apparently censorship is the current hip thing, fuck this world, might just crawl back into my hole so i can continue to watch it burn from a distance

yeah I think you're being a bit dramatic about a cancerous Jow Forums meme word

Just how i see the world Jow Forums are no better because before the sjws there was Christians, Jow Forums has alot of Christians in their ranks which make them no better then the shit we have now
Sorry for the ranting but censorship really needs to just fuck off

>le based onion boy memay

it's about time for these word filters to end. they werw never funny to begin with.

>Citation needed

I've been reading Hacker News for a while. I find their bizarre pretentious Bay Area attitude to life fascinating and it's given me a little insight into what's going on there.

Basically, the workplace is extremely competitive. They all believe they are the next Bill Gates, Steve Jobs whatever (despite only designing GUIs or new mobile apps that would make your eyes roll) and to do this they are resorting to extreme lifestyle changes:

>sacrificing sleep time
>loading up on drugs (caffeine, nootropics, stimulants etc.)
>unusual diets (fasting, keto, vegan etc.)

Unfortunately they're arrogant attitude detached from reality blinds them to how strange and damaging this lifestyle is. They are living for work rather than working to live and are crashing and burning hard.

Probably liked meth rocks in his anus a bit too much

>he wrote comments about how drugs expanded his mind. i'm sure he is enjoying the vastness of nothingness now
lmao underrated glad he died

Define drug.

Junkies are just not killing themselves off fast enough, this faggot got to 35 how is this acceptable in our society, he should have been lynched when he was found to be unclean the next day from the mandatory daily drug testing
We would live in such a perfect world if i or someone like me pulled the strings

Vitamin C. Some argue you could have sleep problems but you won’t die

lol edgy

I grew up in poverty, junkies everywhere, i used to sleep with a knife near my bed at 8 years old because of how out of control the local junkies were, i have a special hatred towards drug users and i think they should be treated worse then pedos

masturbating themselves into an early grave.

It's the onions milk, made them suicidal and feminine. STOP DRINKING IT AND LIFT WEIGHTS

Attached: 4chan-milk-man.jpg (268x268, 24K)

bad trip is a well documented thing

good for him

this is how the CIA kills people.

Just a reminder that drugs make all of those better.
>i think they should be treated worse then pedos
This should be assumed.

nice dodge

fuck techies and fuck liberals

Sounds pretty accurate.