Why spend a down payment on a car's worth of money for an OLED when you can get the same performance without the meme...

Why spend a down payment on a car's worth of money for an OLED when you can get the same performance without the meme resolution for a tenth of the price?

Attached: Screenshot_20190302-174404_Craigslist Postings.jpg (1080x2220, 526K)

>You need a blu-ray or playstation or cable to be able to use it.
Well fuck

OP btfo

>hey guys pls buy my tv

Attached: 1549726334620.gif (500x639, 1.83M)

I’ve actually got a Samsung plasma which is nearly identical, picture is great... provided you remove literally all light from the room as the reflections are fucking severe, just look at the pic posted.

this, I still use a plasma and color and darks are perfect. It's just the reflections off the panel drive me mad unless all lights in the room are off.

Retards

I was thinking about starting a similar thread. I'm looking to get a bigger TV (50-60'') and have been considering a Pioneer or Panasonic plasma from Craigslist... other than the risk of getting one with too many hours, I'm wondering if there are other downsides.

>down payment on a car
Why in the fuck would you get a loan on a depreciating asset? Idiot.

Don't these suck down like 300 Watts?

Yes, mate of mine had a 60 inch plasma and after it died he bought a 55inch 4k, electricity bill was only 3 quarters what it used to be
There are reasons the plasma lost

Why in the fuck is it so hard to get a TV with a garbage panel without botnet features.

I'm not poor

>300 Watts
ours use 500 watt

>down payment on a car

Attached: Americans.jpg (384x395, 24K)

Botnet TVs literally aren't an issue if you simply don't connect them to the internet. They can't do their botnet stuff through a power cable and an HDMI cable. And the built-in streaming apps suck dick and are clunky to use anyway. Youtube browsing on a TV remote is about as bad as internet browsing on a 15 years old phone.

Attached: hand1gp.jpg (240x320, 22K)

It is quite sad when the avg price of a new car is 36k and the average income is no where near able to support that plus other living expenses...yet people still buy them and then bitch about being poor

This. I just wish I could install something actually useful instead, that'd be cool.

If it's an android TV you can just sideload any Android app
The processors inside those TVs I will say are not anything special as there is not much general computation grunt, the CPUs are just fast enough to allow the hardware decoders to do there job

Can you turn down the brightness so the power of the 4th state of matter doesn't fry your eyes in the complete dark?
Also what do you think about something like an Ambipi?

>yet people still buy them and then bitch about being poor
Yeah fuck them for trying to get a reliable ride to get to work on time every day

also they get very hot and weigh as much as CRT of half the screen size, holy sweet baby jesus are they heavy.
How could something so relatively thin weigh so fucking much?

>also they get very hot and weigh as much as CRT of half the screen size, holy sweet baby jesus are they heavy.

Must be the early ones. I had a 32" Panasonic and it was relatively light.

>a new car is required to get to work reliably

Welcome to the land of freedums. Where the poor people are easily manipulated to think poor people are the problem.

>average income
stop trying to be average, step up your game

Attached: 1548909178798.jpg (935x466, 52K)

Used to be no car required then muh free markets happened.

Attached: 43050310.png (500x458, 167K)