Why did they mean by this?

Why did they mean by this?

Attached: Screenshot_2019-03-02-22-33-28-663_com.twitter.android.png (1080x2160, 1.15M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Cfk2IXlZdbI
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/7270479
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

XD onions haha so funny

How does it taste?

>naming your product after a fictional product made up of ground up people
I still can't believe how fucking retarded these people are.

Attached: 1536464000032.jpg (1280x720, 460K)

i'm unironically gonna try this some day - eating is a nuisance to me

It's going to turn you into a cuck Lord onions master tranny

what the fuck is cafe chai???
cafe is coffee and chai is tea!

>eating is a nuisance to me
It's amazing how soulless people can be

It's amazing how NPC people can be*
ftfy

Honest to god, I have always wanted to try this. Does it at least taste good?

I only thought the concept was interesting when trying to strictly control your macros. Get a nice high protein blend and eat nothing else. You can finally know for sure you're getting exactly the calories and macros you want.

Then I looked in to it and got lazy since ordering the ingredients individually and cost effectively in my country would suck.

>english not my first language
>what means "nuisance"?
>let's see in google

Attached: eating.jpg (708x283, 43K)

hey sperglord, it's a supplement not a 100% meal replacer. learn how to make smoothies if you "hate eating" or whatever autistic ass excuse you have

it tastes like ensure but with a basedmilk base. if you don't like chocolate or vanilla basedmilk already, odds are this isn't for you

Just buy basedmilk and add hotchocolate to it.

let him die

Oh no, this isn't made dragon crotch extract like my Super Male vitality products!! I must be a gay frog now DDD:

It's honestly not bad. Not something i'd change my daily diet for, but maybe drink every once in a while

>he fell for the onions meme

Attached: 1524276143937.png (1197x991, 898K)

HAHA DUDE MEMES XD!

what a good idea, a shitty ultraporcessed drink!

It's unfortunately a grim reflection of the world around us. Most people want to be "unique", "special" and "rise against the machines" so they all literally do the exact same thing over and over again regardless of whether the outcome is good or not. What user wants is exactly what led so many men to turn to onions in the first place. "Food bad, onions good" programming in a sense.

>processed=bad

Attached: droljak.png (408x450, 35K)

I'm trying to gain weight. Which would be beter, Onions or a protien shake after a meal.
>inb4 le tranny maymay

At FIU we hosted our hackathon, Shellhacks, and I guess since we're affiliated with MLH they had Onions there.

>70017707
My mistake, s o ylent

It doesn't matter how many brainlet wojaks you put next to it, it's true.

no doubt about it, dude

Attached: in9853dex.jpg (960x720, 71K)

He's right you retard.
Pounding grain or anything else into powder makes your body metabolize it far faster than it's supposed to, spiking your blood sugar which exponentially increases chances of developing diabetes. Normal grain digestion is supposed to take hours, with your stomach acid slowly dissolving the solid dense kernels, not seconds like with any flour product.

They even use petroleum hexane solvents to process oil to get maximum yield, nevermind that it's a neurotoxin and they can never completely remove all traces of hexane after the processing.
youtube.com/watch?v=Cfk2IXlZdbI

kek

I tried the chocolate one, nasty shit, tastes like someone took chocolate milk, mixed it with chalk and sold it for double the price. Also muh xenoestrogens.

Attached: 1551505005699.jpg (400x400, 30K)

Only onions green is people, thus why it was in relatively short supply compared to red and yellow.

>20x daily nutrition
anything excessive is bad

I legit thought it was a joke at first

when I last drank onions at a hackathon they came out with their coffee all in one thing. It tasted like old coffee grounds that have sat in the garbage all day.

I've had Onions and I really liked it. I wouldn't mind replacing all my meals with it. I can spend more time on things I care about.

Do it faggot.

You're half wrong. The bottled Onions is just a supplement but he can instead buy the powder which can totally replace all his meals.

Not sure if bait.

You didn't even saw the film huh.

Just drink a fucking protein or vitamin shake, onions is a fucking expensive meme

Attached: 1435731925301.jpg (611x548, 69K)

>twittea tu respuesta
U M A

gonna eat a piece of pizza and a beer while watching this

>what is a percent sign
Is this the power of american education?

Attached: 1550069570609.png (1000x432, 165K)

stay american, fatty

Just the tought of drinking this shit disgusts me and makes me want to vomit.
I guess the meme is too ingrained in my mind.

Pizza is at least high protein and chewy and digests slower than most flour products like cake and pastries.

im not fat!
i didnt say it to be contrarian i had a slice left from FRIDEY night and the video made me hungry

>Twittea tu respuesta
sopa macaco

You all fat.
All of you will be better off by going on a water fast for a month.

Or live unhealthy life in excess.
Solve your problems with suppression.
Keep your streak of going downhill.

You can't replace your diet with just any protein or vitamin shake. Most of them are not meal replacements. Onions is cheaper than meal replacements that were typically prescribed by doctors. If you want something cheaper than Onions, there's Jimmy Joy, obscure ones I don't remember the names of, and plenty of DIY recipes.

I'm not saying to use those as meal replacements but meal supplements.

Already switched to coconut and olive oils only since they're still relatively cheap and finding cold pressed is pretty easy, even at Walmart.

Attached: 1523746691170.png (636x923, 512K)

America where you are barraged with useless products. Marketing works.
Brainwashed to consume unneeded products.

>coconut and olive oils
isn't coconut oil absolutely haram to one's health?

t. retard

>dietitians hate him!

Why would it be? You didn't fall for the saturated meme did you?

>You didn't fall for the saturated meme did you?
Never fell for any meme, I only ever use extra v olive oil

>isn't coconut oil absolutely haram to one's health?
Yes. If you're cooking in anything other than olive at this point you're already dead.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/7270479

Isn't butter safe to cook with also?

>basedmilk
sometimes I love filters

Even if it's "safe" it's still butter and will make you a fatass which is already dead status.

Pure coconut oil is actually good but taste bad, it's the process that make it taste good that makes it bad

Butter won't make you fat, fatty food is fine to eat. Its sugar and carbs that make you fat

Pure coconut oil has almost no taste at all.

Butter is fine as long as you don't consume sugar/carbs with it

Attached: 1294879396131.jpg (378x566, 55K)

Butter won't make you fat if you exercise and maintain a relatively strict diet that like you said largely excludes carbs and sugars. If you're cooking in butter constantly there's a 99% you aren't doing either of those things because switching to olive oil only has benefits and you've already transcended bending your diet to concerns as trivial as taste.

Fuck off stealth marketing faggot

Attached: 65745784575.jpg (1631x923, 169K)

>eating is a nuisance to me

Attached: 1550539507987.png (550x578, 259K)

Stay on keto for a few months until you lose your visceral fat and it resets your metabolism.

True story.

I think he meant the Euro "cook with butter", not the US "cook butter".

It won't nearly automatically make you fat then. Just don't drown all food in butter.

>not the US "cook butter".
I only know what I know.

The biggest reason to not cook in butter is that butter goes rancid in cast iron, and if you're not cooking with cast iron then you're doing it wrong.
Olive oil is really the only option. Everything else sucks.

Same here 2bh

But in terms of cost per kcal, it's stupidly expensive unless you're a 90lbs girl.

Virgin cold-pressed coconut oil has a good taste (though some people hate it) and the processing doesn't change the chemical composition nor is stuff like hexane used. The extraction process is mechanical.

Refined coconut oil, on the other hand, loses the taste due to the processing, and the heat treatment changes the composition of the fatty acids, and some other shit happens as well.

>cast iron

lmfao
Dude I can cook an egg with zero oil in a nice non-stick pan then rinse and wipe with a paper towel while its still hot.

People that can actually cook automatically know you are an asshole when you start talking about iron pans.

I dont even eat everyday.
Burning fat during a fast with liver feels good.

Doesnt america have sugar in everything? Makes pretty hard to not crave for food. Sugar is a drug and you are having withdraw. Dont eat anything with added carbohydrates (sugar). Many tea spoons of sugar in juices.

>Doesnt america have sugar in everything?
Yes, its frustrating to grocery shop here.

>butter goes rancid in cast iron
[citation needed]

What do you lads think about Huel then? It uses oats instead of onions

Attached: huel-us.png (538x838, 137K)

>non-stick pan
non-stick pan -> no dick trans

Also olive oil is for seasoning or dressings, you raging retard.

You pan fry shit with canola oil, it has a higher smoking point and doesn't change the flavor.

Literally the only time you ever use cast iron is when you are serving something and it needs to stay hot.

it's clearly a modulo though

It's OK. Nobody got the joke anyway and thought it was made from $oy. Also only green was made from people.

wrong

>Tripfag is retarded again
Pottery. The teflon from that pan is ending up in the air you're breathing and is probably contributing to your idiocy. Pet birds often suffer from respiratory issues from teflon pan usage. You'll only suffer acute symptoms of toxicity if you abuse the pan (teflon flu), but particles are released from the surface even at moderate cooking temperatures. Further, your pan WILL get scratched to shit and become a regular sticky shit pan, and you can't use superior thin metal spatulas without demolishing the coating.
Ceramic pans are safer, but I've never found one that was truly nonstick without a teflon coating, and the ceramic gets fucked over time just the same. Teflon and ceramic pans are quite simply shitty disposable technology that looks pretty and works well for a short time. They're the Apple products of pans.
That leaves stainless steel and cast iron pans. I prefer iron because they're truly nonstick. Even though you have to wipe them down and season them occasionally, I find that it's much less work than having to scrub steel.
I've been cooking for a long time, so mind your elders, kiddo. Cast iron is forever, and it cooks phenomenally with minor maintenance required.

If you season/cook mainly with butter and fail to use the pan regularly then it will go rancid and will require scrubbing and re-seasoning. This isn't an issue with your daily use pan normally, but consider small or large pans that you use only on occasion, or if you leave for a week on vacation. Also you're just better off cooking in vegetable oils in general. Butter smokes quickly and isn't as healthy.

Regular virgin olive oil is a cooking oil. Extra virgin is for dressings. Canola is fine as long as you're careful to only buy brands with no trans fats, and you cook at low temperatures as the smoke from it is carcinogenic. I won't pan fry steak in canola oil for this reason.

>the human body requires up to 2000 calories per day just to exist
>only eat 400 calories
>drink psuedo plastic with flavors in it that you shit straight out without absorbing
>wonder why you can't gain any bodymass

>canola oil
i'd tell you to kys, but you already are

>If you season/cook mainly with butter and fail to use the pan regularly then it will go rancid and will require scrubbing and re-seasoning.
Not a citation.

>better off cooking in vegetable oils in general
What is taste?

I don't use canola oil, I only use olive. I disagree that canola is always unsafe, but the safety margin of olive oil is certainly wider.

Do you want a peer reviewed study, asshole? Searx it yourself if you don't trust me, but I've had it happen more than once.
>What is taste
Relative I suppose, and there is no accounting for it. Olive oil tastes good and you can still use butter, just not in the pan. Butter smokes too easily anyway.

>still hungry after you full calorie meal? Consume twice that many calories in 5 minutes

>Do you want a peer reviewed study, asshole?
Something that doesn't come from a random person's asshole. People associate broscience with fitness stuff, but there's probably no other place with more broscience than cooking. People believe whatever their mom/friend/tv chef said, and misconceptions run rampant. And then they pretend to be experts on the topic.

Nah high quality coco oil has a very high smoke point.

Jow Forums manages to be elitst hipster shitheads when discussing any topic, even cooking

>underage redditor: the post

Watch the onions documentary on Youtube where they visit the low tier amateur garage factory with broken bags of onions components on the floor and rats running around. Look like a pajeet operation.

Attached: alchemy_100_kek.jpg (543x538, 33K)