THIS KILLS THE AYYMD HOUSEFIRES GARBAGE

twitter.com/IntelGraphics

THIS KILLS THE AYYMD HOUSEFIRES GARBAGE

Attached: Graphics (3).jpg (4000x2250, 427K)

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/search?&q=nvidia anti-consumer practices
scalibq.wordpress.com/2016/06/04/the-damage-that-amd-marketing-does/
scalibq.wordpress.com/2009/10/26/are-all-amd-fans-idiots/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

WE DOIN IT BROTHERS

NO ONE CAN STOP US

Attached: Untitled.png (1120x840, 42K)

>superpower by 2020
kek

>Implying PajIntel can into graphics
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>X client optimised
Waylandfags btfo

Nvidia is already raping AMD with the 1660ti, and if they can beat the 580 with the 1660 or the 1650ti at $180 there will literally be no reason to buy an amd card whatsoever.

I say all of this as an amd fag, fr intel is the least of their worries in the gpu market. Cause u know theres mo way intel is gonna match nvidia performance on their first release as is.

>Intel Xe
Getting real tired of this trans pronoun bullshit

It will be like intel absolutly killed market leaders at the time: S3 & SiS

Attached: Intel740.jpg (1024x576, 87K)

i'd still not buy nvidia because they're anti-consumer and anti-competitive and i dont need the fastest fucking card.

>Nvidia released new GPUs every 2 years like clockwork(Fermi, Kepler, Maxwell, Pascal, Turing) advancing technology and power efficiency

>AYYMD released rebranded Pitcairn(HD7800/HD8800/R270/R370) and Poolaris(R480/580/590) garbage year after year, not anti-consumer

KILL YOURSELF FAGGOT

you might want to look up what the definition means before posting a brainlet post, you fucking moron

AYYMD is the most anti-consumer company, releasing garbage rebrands to cheat consumers into buying old technology

come back when you know what "anti-consumer" means

off you go

AYYMD is anti-consumer, cheating customers with their rebrands

Nvidia is not anti-consumer, advancing technology every 2 years, you just can't accept the bitter truth

when you try to bash one company, at least try to use a point the other company hasnt done itself aswell

go away kid

You got owned and can't rebut anything with FACTS, fuck off faggot

and you're too retarded to google "nvidia anti-consumer" or even look up what anti-consumerism means. fuck off samefag kid.

Nvidia isn't anti-consumer, Nvidia advances technology and serves their customers well

You are a lying AYYMDPOORFAG just like AYYMDTV asslicker :^)

Again, Nvidia is consumer centric and not anti-consumer

AYYMD has proven to be anti-consumer, lying and rebranding outdated garbage technology over and over again that they can't sell

>"WAAAAAAAHH ayymd rebranding!!!"
>what is gtx 1060

>nvidia is not anti-consumer
google.com/search?&q=nvidia anti-consumer practices

bye kids

Attached: 1550959920881.png (820x729, 185K)

AYYMD is anti-consumer

Nvidia prevents consumers from buying from anti-consumer rebranding garbage with superior power efficient technology

But I guess AYYMDPOORFAGS like you love to eat rebranded shit coming out from AYYMD

Stop biting the bait you retard.

scalibq.wordpress.com/2016/06/04/the-damage-that-amd-marketing-does/

scalibq.wordpress.com/2009/10/26/are-all-amd-fans-idiots/

AYYMDPOORFAGS, everyone, you beat them with FACTS and all they do is cry like babies :^)

>this is what novidiots consider facts
laughinggirls.gif

>repeating same shit over and over even tho nvidia named two completely different cards "1060" even tho one is significantly worse in every way

AYYMD is anti-consumer and nothing you do will change that FACT :^)

Keep on being an asslicker that licks whatever shit that comes out from AYYMD, I'm sure you loving it