I'm trying to bust open this router so I can see if I can flash it directly (for fun) but when I pry open this stiff as...

I'm trying to bust open this router so I can see if I can flash it directly (for fun) but when I pry open this stiff as fuck lid the whole board looks like it's being lifted up with it? How the fuck do you open these things and furthermore without electrocuting yourself

Attached: router.jpg (1984x1120, 354K)

>can't even open the thing
>thinks he can hack it
the absolute state ot britfags

well I did just manage to get it open after a bit of mutilation but the flash chip isn't even on this side anyway so fuck
why is there even a lid in the first place

Attached: router2.jpg (1984x1120, 364K)

Oh shit user you were right. I ripped it out of it's hole anyway but thanks for the tip for the future.

Attached: router3.jpg (1120x1992, 238K)

Retard

fucking hell, did your mum drink vodka every day when she was pregnant?

>How the fuck do you open these things and furthermore without electrocuting yourself
by unplugging it?

Attached: 550.png (207x243, 7K)

nice wifi password op

Attached: 7snapshot_14.59.png (1920x1080, 2.86M)

Nigga, you hack like africans hack their gangrenating limbs

>what are capacitors

you faggots can't see his reply cus he deleted it but he suggested to check under the rubber feet for more screws not 'check for more screws in general' retards

install WinME

dude are you honestly this stupid or are you just posting this for a bet

Are you using serial or JTAG to flash?

>a retard that buy chink trash amps without feedback can't into hardware
color me surprised.

is that a nfb-11.28? If so, how is it? Do you recommend it? What headphones do you use it with?

I was going for the actual flash chip, like what you use to flash coreboot to a thinkpad or something. I've seen blogs do stuff with those on routers so I assume it's there somewhere but I can't get to it.

It is yea. I love it, highly recommend it if you're willing to shell out a little more than the standard schiit stack. It's worth it as this will stay with you as you scale up headphones while the schiit stack probably won't. It's also meant to be great for planars in particular. I use the HD700's and HE-400i's with it, both work great. It's completely neutral so it works with everything. Only problem is there's no way to bypass the DAC and access the amp directly (although there is a way to use the DAC only), so if you say have a turn table you can't use it with this unless you conver to digital only to immediately convert back..

Thanks, I have HE-400i's too and was looking for a dac/amp combo for them.

you always check the rubber feet for screws
cmon user this is basic

Attached: D8CRtMS.jpg (374x374, 41K)

Imagine being so retarded that you think that there are capacitors large enough to hurt you inside of a router

It's my first time messing with hardware don't be mean user
I'm real good at programming I swear

That's what it says on google and the router's manual. It may not be as powerful as they say but do you really wanna find out?

I once got zapped by the big bad CRT. I didn't dead, but it hurt like mofo.