AHAHAHAHAHA, OH NEINEINEINEINEINEINEINNEIN

And most funniest thing about this - FINEWINE™ hasn't even been poured in yet.

Attached: ReTurdX 2xxx.jpg (1080x1382, 236K)

Other urls found in this thread:

images2.imagebam.com/3b/d5/2b/e8e9ee1150616414.gif
developer.nvidia.com/unrealengine
newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16814487415&Description=2080&cm_re=2080-_-14-487-415-_-Product
techspot.com/bestof/cpu/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Based and redpilled.

We already knew that some instances the vii is superior than 2080

And for the price of it, you could probably rally for realsies.

Finewine only happened once because AMD had 30% CPU overhead in their DX11 driver. Not surprising brand loyalists ran with it, envisioning some mythical dedicated room of pajeets who spend months coming up with technological breakthroughs because they just love their customers so much.

The crowd system is fucked if you turn crowds off u get 100% more performance.

Oh cool its the biggest outlier for amd and you cherry picked it and made a thread

Say that to my RX580's face

It's the #RedTeam way. Bottleneck another component, take the best margin of error sample and declare a win!

Dude, my Ford Pinto does 30 in residentials just like your overpriced Ferrari! Why is Ford so fucking based bros?

images2.imagebam.com/3b/d5/2b/e8e9ee1150616414.gif

Attached: bda9488eea1214d29b5091e7882b816e098c9ed281808e3ce881970be0024bda.jpg (1041x1238, 294K)

I have a 2700x and gtx 1080 you moron amd gpus are fucking dogshit. Even on 7nm and 400watt oc the v2 struggles to reach a 2080 and 1080 Ti in every other game

holy cope

Attached: 1475700620008.png (1631x1571, 206K)

>REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Checks out.

It kinda was but in a quite Jow Forums way.
You can get much more performance from the AMD cards by moving to linux and using the open source drivers.

why are you quoting yourself

>AMD
>open source drivers

Attached: 1550453599211.jpg (499x811, 58K)

Cry summoar, noVideot.

That's cheating. The game doesn't use GameWorks. It also doesn't run on nVidia developed engines like Unreal Engine. Or run nVidia middleware like PhysX.

Its not fair.

Still worse performance than the 1080ti, though

There is something much worse, called official drivers.

That was epic, epic for the win! XD

EPIC GAMES XDDD

>PhysX
What you're calling PhysX is actually PhysX+x86 or, as I've recently taken to calling it, PhysX86

>nVidia developed engines like Unreal Engine
Lay off the crack.

developer.nvidia.com/unrealengine

Unity/Unreal Engine = nVidia baked goods

Its an open relationship they've fostered for decade or so.

UE is free for non-game dev corps, you dumb fucks. Anyone can download it and try. nVidia only uses free one.

You seem confused. This isn't about the cost of Unreal Engine.

NVIDIA has money to spread around, devrel is basically a quid pro quo lever for them. You play ball and you get free developers, that's worth a couple 100K$ a piece. For a game developer living milestone to milestone that's a nice chunk of change.

Epic making billions now will probably get a little more independent, just like Valve.

Am I missing something here? RVII is a tad more expensive than 2080 and seemingly offers a tad better performance. Am I supposed to be impressed?

>Dirty Rally

Attached: IMG_0647.jpg (210x240, 14K)

If their partnership is of any indication, it will likely be used to catapult nVidia technologies/features on nVidia graphics cards.

AMD needs a counter to Unreal Engine if they want to win this GPU war. Obviously they have the hardware and the feature sets, but if no software developer uses those, it might as well be useless.

Ultimately, two competing game engines for two different game cards will fracture the gaming community and create a pseudo-console wars on PC. The logical extension to this is AMD cards will run only efficient on AMD sponsored game engines and Nvidia cards will run on nVidia sponsored game engines. If you criss/cross, then your experience will be trash (like it already is with playing any UE4 games on AMD cards). Its a lose/lose scenario for gamers.

>RVII is a tad more expensive than 2080
It's roughly 100$ cheaper on overall across the globe than ReTurdX, you dumb fuck.

>ReTurdX

Seething

Attached: IMG_0941.jpg (1024x763, 109K)

no, not really
on the contrary in fact, it is more expensive

>ReTurdX
Yikes

Attached: 1508892490021.jpg (775x837, 49K)

Why are you seething, noVideot? Truth hurts, huh?

Attached: RmaTurdKuso.png (885x471, 3.18M)

2080 is 800, Vega II is ~700

I don't think that is true at all user
2080 is 730 and r7 is unavailable
newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16814487415&Description=2080&cm_re=2080-_-14-487-415-_-Product

I'm not seeing a listing on Newegg for the Radeon VII. What's up with that?

so the chart is telling me to buy a 2080? ok

I knew it. You're on of them "YOU-ASS-EYE = entire world" imbeciles.
Go back and re-read until you understand, autist.

Pretty sure it was just 2k of their most binned vegas wirh 16gb of ram used as a pr stunt

ah, so you're a third worlder as I figured, they have a soft spot for AMD
so where do I buy a r7 for 700?

In my shitty European country the RTX2080 is $880 and the Radeon VII is very unlikely to be available at all. The cheapest Vega56 is $430.

GLORIOUS Mother Russia, you swines.

>mfw underage b& makes threads

Attached: 1549683520408.png (407x379, 168K)

Like they give a shit about gamers.
Since when have 2014+ game devs ever cared about us? All we are is just a number to them, nothing more.
I say bring a war, it will only make devs stop defaulting on that shitty free engine which is called UE4. Even on nvidia i have problems with that engine, it just isn't good. But as someone who uses an RX480, i don't have a problem in games like fortnite. It's up to the dev to code in the AMD features since it already has Nvidia PhysX built in. Most devs don't care because in gaming amd is like what 20% of the gpu market (?).
The only logical thing to do is boost something hard to run that looks aesthetic, for me Crytek and Frostbite were the best engines for AMD, and they looked the best.
If there is another GPU war like back in the Radeon HD and pre HD days, the consumers will benefit. It will force game devs to pick and choose instead of defaulting to Nvidia.
And since freemium is the way now, i'm sure AMD has the capital to support it.

Why the fuck does Dirt Rally 2.0 run so much worse than the last game?

Who is "they" and why should they care? Many devs just want to make a quality game. It's their art. Gamer entitlement is the worst.

Oh so now we are being "entitled" about wanting our games optimized for our gpu's.
No wonder every game in 2018 had shit sales.
I'll vote with my wallet nigger.
That's not enitlement, that's fix your fucking pile of steaming shit.

Attached: 1542380403591.jpg (192x246, 10K)

You post all this but don't realize that you should have just bought Nvidia instead.

Real idiots on this subreddit.

Attached: 1D0AA59B-2920-4233-8FE2-F9113550F19D.png (644x800, 15K)

>Bought a VII for less than a FE 2080 upon release

Feels good. Then I went and spent 50% more on a 120hz 4k freesync screen that will last me forever.

>ford pinto

Fake and gay

Its because the Vega architecture has FP16 capability and Pascal does not. Not to mention memory bandwidth.

If Radeon VII is going to match 2080ti in less than a year I'm gonna die from laughter

Hope springs eternal, I guess.

Attached: autoprimitiveshaders.png (530x314, 43K)

Sheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet

>physX87
FTFY

okay

Holy fuck. It's not even hope. I'm betting VII will destroy 2080ti in benches by the end of the year.
At this point the only game the 20xx series will perform better in is fucking space invaders.

cringe

look at this cringeworthy fetal alcohol syndrome ridden loony trying to peedle AMDshit

Seethe

Dirt Rally is AMD game. Come back when VII beats 2070 in Final Fantasy then.

formerly cope

>this level of fanboy
Why can’t people objectively state intel currently has the best CPU although they’re expensive and AMD has the best budget hardware? All this shitflinging about “what’s coming soon” is sheer fanboyism until it becomes empirical reality.

Doesn't count eh?

>That Fatboy 590 checking the 1660ti
Yikes!

Because you're deluding yourself, Zen dominates most best CPU categories.
techspot.com/bestof/cpu/

Oh I agree, I love seeing these companies actually compete, fanboyism is bad and allows companies to do shit unchecked. AMD fanboys instead of demanding better products choose to defend actually inferior products instead of wanting AMD to improve.

>most best CPU categories
Gamers are the most oppressed race

Attached: Screenshot_20190303-193803_Firefox.jpg (1071x1203, 451K)

And yet nobody buys Intel. Why is that?

Uhhh. Guys?

Attached: amd-radeon-vii-performance-charts.jpg (1000x770, 131K)

Except everyone that isnt in your amdrone echochamber still buys intel because most users dont trust amd because their terrible history

I mean even if AMD sales doubled they would still only be 40% of the market

>kicks the shit out of everything that isn't 2080 Ti or Titan RTX
>just over half the price
I wouldn't call this bad exactly.

Radeon 7 trades blows with 400$ 1080ti, costs 700$ maybe a win if you were gonna buy a 2080 like a dumbass

Too bad reality contradicts you. Things have changed drastically since 2017.

[Citation Needed]

1080ti is old tho

New doesn't equal good

>oh look my shitty card can play games at high framerates when all the features that aren't supported by it are disabled
>man fuck realtime raytracing, quick gpgpu accelerated particle physics, optimized voxel cone tracing, voxel based particle systems, real-world wave deformation, fast calculated infinite dmm, superior tessellation handling, superior forms of antialiasing, per game forcible compatibility with multi-gpu setups, and dynamic tessellation based grass systems that deform to character interaction on the fly, those features totally suuuck bro FRAMERATES is where it's at man.

But old does equal bad.

Only a true nvidiot would memorize so many buzzwords

But no

Buzzwords aside, the technology coming from AMD is just plainly inferior. Most of those "buzzwords" are an actual name of a technology that has become widely adopted through the Unreal engine, as well as many other popular engines used by industry professionals moving into the future. There is no future for AMD in graphics, they can bruteforce higher and higher framerates, but the technology just isn't there, and once the silicon barrier hits, they will be left with nothing, and Nvidia will continue to lead the industry as it has these past 9 years.

the fact that ayymd can bruteforce their way to the top shows how worthless all these """"technologies"""" are. you sound like a rube who just discovered the internet and thinks he has all figured out. if amd puts just a little effort they will be able buttfuck nvidia again, navi should be the 1st step, with arcturus following in 2020

Navi will not achieve half the framerate of the Radeon VII

you fucktard, UNREAL engine uses nvidia tech like physx. all games on UE4 run like shit on AMD

AMD still has HORRIBLE hardware encoders lmfao. Meanwhile I can use my turing card for streaming since their newest encoders are slightly better than x264 fast. Enjoy having to rape your CPU cycles for decent quality. Even QuickSync is better than AMD's shitty encoder lmfao.

UE4 is the best option for entry level game development these days, Unity is hot garbage, and Cry has all the same problems as unreal as far as performance, but with less flexibility. UE4 can be put into vulkan mode, and if you are a skilled enough programmer, can run very well on AMD hardware if need be, but seeing as how AMD holds a smaller foothold in the GPU marketshare most devs just default to Nvidia tech for it, because of its wide availability and the fact that Nvidia does a lot of work with Unreal.

When the VII is 10% behind a 2080 its "AMD BTFO forever, what a massacre". When the 1660ti is 10% behind a V56 its "too close to call, just wait for drivers. 10% is nothing".

Funny that.

That hasn't been the case since v3, anything compiled for x87 is legacy junk left over by devs who chose to use deprecated DLLs

Yea because the 1660TI is normally $70-100 cheaper than the Vega 56 and AMD shills keep trying ti push it as an alternative to the 1660TI instead of a 1060 competitor.

2060 competitor, fucking nvidia playing mind games with numbers

Funny thing really is the choice of game/software.
Throw in something like waifu2x, and then you realize that it's shit again.

I'm seeing the 1660ti priced very close to most V56 models which dramatically dampens its value given the V56 is noticeably faster.