Vivaldi

Thoughts?

Attached: vivaldihero.jpg (620x485, 29K)

I think it's a software application.

It was slow as shit last time I tried.

Hard to go back to other browsers after I tried it desu. It's pretty good, but if you open lots of tabs you'd better have at least 8 GiBs of RAM. My 4 GiBs Thinkpad can't handle it properly.

who gives a shit, the websites are the same on every browser. Why do you we argue about this like we're senile

Bad software.

boring music

t. philistine

Classical isn't interesting, romantic and beyond is where it's at lad

True, but I have a feeling that it's getting worse and crashes more often with each update.

>Classical isn't interesting
Vivaldi is baroque
>romantic and beyond is where it's at lad
Wrong. Educate yourself

>Vivaldi is baroque
True
>romantic and beyond is where it's at lad
You can't deny this though

>You can't deny this though
Baroque didn't have endless boring variations on a theme, composers were supposed to put work into the forms

The mouse gestures are nice but I am avoiding blink

It feels like Chrome, but slower. I mean, even the menus are chrome-like lmao

my first time coming on /g and i see people not knowing that vivaldi is chrome? this is a tech forum? what a joke. at least i know where not to come.

The reason people think it's slow, is because it loads the page first. Chrome opens a page right away, and loads it as it goes, so it feel faster. In reality you're seeing the content just as fast in both cases

best customisable lightweight (RUN ON WEAK SYSTEMS) chromium based browser and for tab hoarding

change effective connection type to 4G in about:flags

It's literally Chromium based. What were you expecting? You use Vivaldi for its customization.

I honestly can't imagine how people can even consider using Vivaldi or any other brave-level shit browser...

get The Great Suspender extension

Great customization, terrible bugs (GitHub captcha is unsolveable, some files don't download properly)

mouse gestures are great, no chrome extension comes close.

I'd like it way more if they had traditional tree style tabs than the system they're using now.

bloated botnet.
dont listen to vertical tab fags, if you ever need that functionality you should reevaluate your life.

Attached: 1541919209644.jpg (1080x765, 229K)

A competent browser.

i turned everything off , only basic stuff and it works fucking great . the best even on 4gig ram .
never had an issue .

only use ublock , tampermonkey for youtube layout and ssl enforcer.

ive been using it for over a year now, and love it. it supports the addons i like, i havent had any stability issues, i havent had any compatibility issues with websites, and i like how it handles bookmarks

if you want to get away from the SJW bullshit at mozilla, and dont want to be in google's botnet, and youre windoze kid, its the best option out there right now. pale moon might be worth checking into as well, but it was having issues with certain websites the last time i used it

Attached: 1547351203812.jpg (1080x1349, 1.74M)

Which one is it

ungoogled chromium

Use the window feature in the sidebar and turn off tabs

A window with too many tabs ends up being slower than the average window. Otherwise I like it.

don't use it.

you gonna tell us why ..

what script from TM you use for youtube?

its called YouTube Polymer Disable.

this is a screenshot of it.

Attached: yout.jpg (1213x588, 73K)

Well lurk moar or get out, everybody here knows Vivaldi is another chromium skin

lurk 2000000 years before posting again

>catched