Does AMD work with Adobe stuff, *bsd, and older windows (8 or 7, and older?) and x86 android distros...

Does AMD work with Adobe stuff, *bsd, and older windows (8 or 7, and older?) and x86 android distros, or programming in asm or programming stuff like arduino, yet?

Do new intel cpus work with these (besides adobe, obviously) too?

What should I expect to stop working when I'll jump amd?

Attached: image.php.jpg (650x492, 123K)

^^^ Retard Alert ^^^

Or a person who uses their computer instead having a glorified and oversized Jow Forumsbook phone (thinkpad)?

^^^ Triggered Alert ^^^

I'm really baffled at what you're asking user...

Lots of things will stop working.

AMD has a long history of not working with anything past XP or since Vista. I want to buy AMD but not to give up my usage scenarios.

I'm asking how many of the things I listed will not work on a new AMD cpu (with gpu) I might buy, or is there anything else I didn't list but is a well known thing to not work.

I need a computer (a tool) that works not a linux ricing machine (facebook for Jow Forums).

Really? Please source this long history since I too am interested.

>AMD has a long history of not working with anything past XP or since Vista
The fuck are you talking about???????
user, I think you've been memed and too dumb to realize it.

Why do you bother asking? If you can't figure out this question then you're not intelligent enough to use any of the products you listed. Dumb Redditor.

op here btw...

what ever,no different for old ryzen.
and more and more intels cpus going win,wait end of year.

tdp is just that high what is should be with more cores or clocks...none upgrade.!!!

looks same effect ike gpu sector, fury,vega and radeon vii...no different
well radeon vii was 7nm gpu, but not belive it! so lausy efficiency,and still slow!

ok, cputdp also same...there is anyhting new,just different name....i wonder how long amd can sell product with no profit..well looks that no longer...sooner or later its eat hole company and debt givens not tolerance more...end of 2020 is my guess.

hmm. i try really see different from ryzen 2000 series,but no....oh yeah... more cores..but is it only trend or commercial way.
you dont need more than total max 6 cores for gaming,even 4-core is enough. easily.
more than that is waist of cash, no matter how much its cost.

and,i still see not any goodies from amd 32-core cpu...erhh i mean where to use thouse??!! tell me..

200-cores cpu.... so what!

no help gaming,apzz or rendering...useless.

another hand, real pro rendering use always intels cpus...why??

well,buy them amd fans, you keep amd up and pay them callary...youself you give so little back.
except red fine main...lol

k

Attached: firefox_2019-03-03_12-16-05.png (412x112, 5K)

Source: I'm old enough to not-meme about retro-90's vaporware stuff but instead, I have used computer back then and I remember all the problems that AMD computers had.

Crashing even more than with intel cpus, and less popular stuff working badly.

As an example, Android x86 still has a notice about not working on AMD stuff, but I can't tell if it's just lack of support or completely not working.

>Source: my ass
ftfy, no thanks needed

Greatest bait ever or greatest retard ever, can't tell anymore

Isn't hacking people IPs here against the rules?

hack me bro

Your dumb shilling is counterproductive: if AMD shills can't give a honest answer if their product is sufficient for the tasks, then they're losing sales for creating an image of being associated with dumb or unprofessional behavior.

Apparently not old enough to know what the shit you're talking about.
>As an example, Android x86 still has a notice about not working on AMD stuff,
This is just with old Phenom 2 not having SSSE3 (note the extra "S"), it has notthing to do with anything else. Android x86 works on every AMD chip since Bulldozer and on for the last decade.

Nobody you quoted is shilling something you dumb, illiterate, failure of a shitposting fuck.

Try harder next time.

Try harder
>replying to bait

>adobe

no this fucking bait again

Attached: rentfree.jpg (785x1199, 133K)

>reddit spacing

>AMD has a long history of not working with anything past XP or since Vista
So this is the power of Intel marketing techniques perfected in Tel Aviv

Attached: Gtlel+_4217d45fc729c7f0a8ad395b3f63caaa.jpg (1846x1923, 607K)

>This is just with old Phenom 2 not having SSSE3 (note the extra "S"), it has notthing to do with anything else. Android x86 works on every AMD chip since Bulldozer and on for the last decade.
Fine, but some devs think otherwise, that's why I'm asking. What about compatibility out of box with older windows (7 and older)?

Real talk, any program which hard depends on a feature Intel CPUs have which AMD CPUs don't (which would also mean most Intel CPUs wouldn't work either) won't. But no respectable program would use such a feature without having a fallback.

>wasting dev resources on fallbacks
Nah, Intel is the only choice.

AVX-512, but it's a niche. Current gen Ryzen already does AVX and AVX2.

Some ryzen users also complained about random problems they encountered on windows 10 which were gone when they switched to intel.

Attached: 1542904070683.png (290x333, 95K)

>the time when AMD had the most significant marketshare and almost overtook Intel was when they were at their worst
2/5. At least you tried.

Attached: 1550587416891.gif (540x540, 577K)

I can confirm this

Shalom from Jerusalem

Some Intel users also complained about random problems they encountered on Windows 10 which were gone when they switched to Ryzen.

>some devs think otherwise
Let me guess, Dolphin developers?