What does Jow Forums think about win 10 AME? anyone used it yet?

what does Jow Forums think about win 10 AME? anyone used it yet?

Attached: Clipboard01.jpg (1012x411, 89K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ameliorated.info/documentation.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

you'd have to be a massive retard to install this shit

Botnet botnet

Why wouldn't you just use linux?
>but muh photoshop
just use wine or a VM if you need a specific windows program
>but muh games
I'm pretty sure most steam games can now run on linux

Yeah, but does original Diablo run correctly in wine yet?

because linux works like shit on laptops and theres no way to install 7

everything runs """""""""""""""""""""""""correctly""""""""""""""""""""""""" in wine

So that means there's still a black screen where at best you can limp through the menu if you keep cycling options, thanks.

fuck
off
you've
been
doing
this
for
almost
fucking
years

Just use Win 7

gas yourself

anyone actually checked if its botnet free or if it includes some unwanted shit?

many anons here have, but the brainlets here just ignore it

Have you guys even seen this?

Attached: doc.png (934x965, 840K)

botnet

>removing windows update
enjoy getting hacked by Ivan when there's (inevitably) a new zero day discovered on windows
You might as well just use a linux distro at that point

not an argument. win7 users (me included) have updates disabled and they all live

Attached: p.jpg (452x334, 44K)

Just get the vanilla LTSC ISO

If you'd use LTSC, you'd still download security updates manually for best results.

I don't trust Windows 10. Some day, if I have the time to review their scripts and I have to use Windows 10 for whatever reason, I might give it a try in building it from a clean iso.

>Don't want spyware
Get linux

>Want windows
You can literally download a windows 10 ISO for free directly from microsoft and use the key from any windows 7 PC.
>But I don't have a win7 key
Go on local buy/sell sites and look at PC listings, someone probably has a picture of their key for whatever reason

If you download some bootleg version of win 10 thinking it has no spyware from either microsoft or ivan then you are a fucking idiot

How do they do this? I thought Windows is distributed in binary.

Feel free to keep deleting my post.
Nice censorship board you have going on here.

Attached: hl561w4yil301.jpg (588x823, 39K)

no one wants window 10 but sometimes you have no choice
>tfw ryzen apu

By the looks of it, they have a guide for doing it yourself here:
, so my concerns of them bundling shit in with it are eased.
I still wouldn't download their image, but doing it yourself then keeping the resulting disk image for all future windows installs seems like a good idea.
(Still, only thing I use windows on is 7 on my Vaio P for embedded programming and 10 on a GPD win for when I need some botnet)

If you use windows as a daily driver, this might be a good choice.

i tried it in virtualbox and theres no internet connection working, and since this is a vn, theres no drivers for it. dunno what to think. the funny thing is, its not possible to install guest additions on their minimal build. probably because they removed some important setup files or something? BUT shits working on regular build, meaning they replaced these important files with theirs own

Attached: 2d704841ba328fdcb82c41d25af35f6bb0c22fa23cb4611f293f37f89cacf258.jpg (410x416, 30K)

This is quite nice, exactly what I'd want for something like this.

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-03-04 at 9.33.39 am.png (723x102, 54K)

I'm reading the guide now for manual amelioration, I wonder if there's the possibility to install everything you need before nuking the thing, or if that'd break their scripts?
...Looking now, they have an ISO with a bunch of preinstalled applications already, so I think they're trying to give a version that doesn't need you to install stuff yourself.

It looks like this all works just by fuzzily deleting files, so there's no grand list of files to delete, it just nukes everything that it thinks looks like it could be bad.
No fucking wonder things are broken, if it's just randomly deleting shit.
Quite funny it actually manages to boot, all things said.

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-03-04 at 9.36.52 am.png (979x476, 319K)

Botnet.
>b-but
It's like polishing a turd. It's still a turd.

its a plain list of things to delete, nothing fancy. this should work the same for minimal and regular build yet it doesnt

Attached: Clipboard01.jpg (1433x999, 321K)

>All my games work (steam + origin)
>my cracked Above CC works.

I am happy. But didn't use this bitch until they delivered some documentation and I built it myself...toook me a long time though

Attached: shrug_souseiseki_by_mcsadat-d65fm43.jpg (860x929, 91K)

lmao you'd have to be a fucking moron to install this shit.

Attached: IMG_0030.jpg (600x608, 50K)

before they had documentation I would have agreed but as pointed out they have documentation now and it really seems to check out

Attached: windows_2000_tan.jpg (1200x1800, 347K)

please respond

they just delete files. they dont edit/recompile binaries

This is how:

looking at the script i can say that huge chunk of it is cortana. also windows uses lua

Attached: 1550749942454.jpg (720x378, 22K)

Open the browser your internet connection is working. The little triangle warning symbol is only there because it cannot reach out the Microsoft domain that is used to determine internet access (This was URL removed, should it be replaced?).

What is broken? The files selected for deletion are very specific, there are just a lot of them.

>Quite funny it actually manages to boot, all things said.
It's almost as if it is just windows 7 under the hood.

What is the issue here? The same script is ran for both of the builds.

I play Diablo 1 in Gentoo just fine.

They had documentation back when they used the 2016 iso.

Not that user, but couldn't people just compile the installed and debloated system into an iso? Just like those cracked versions of XP (black/gold edition) and Tiny7 are packed? There's even a mini w10 "distro" out there but it's barely functional and made by pajeets.
How are those made?

it does a lot of unnecessary shit like changing settings, even going as far as adding some other shit into it, like classic shell
not only is that up to individual tastes, this guy's taste is fucking awful
all it should've done is remove telemetry. that's it

how does he end up with an image even more bloated than the original is beyond me

>I'd rather give my data to Russians than Americanized pajeets

u-umm user...

Attached: anime-art-girl-shy-1218705.png (1750x1850, 472K)

attached the wrong picture lol

Attached: ame_minimal.png (945x147, 151K)

>minimal
>iso size is bigger than official
Holy botnet batman

I prefer windows XP gold edition

Is this just like the Windows XP Gold edition crap for Windows 10?

Attached: windowsxpgold.png (1600x1200, 1.7M)

>most
Yeah sure

It's not. The official iso downloads tons of updates after the install, and expands a bunch of archives (installs) a lot of system before the setup.

The AME ISO has a bunch of updates pre-installed and ships with the user already setup (expanded). The size after install is smaller than vanilla.

see

Works on my thickbad :^)

Attached: 1551409567478.jpg (639x480, 32K)

itt: illiterates

>Removed Windows Update
That's the one piece of the botnet that's actually useful. Enjoy getting hacked you imbecile, because your shitty project will never be able to deliver "clean" security updates.

Post your PayPal, I'll send you 10 rupees for the 3/10 shill also don't you have a street to shit on?

>most
There's like 5000 Linux games on Steam and most of them are either ancient shit or recent $5 indie trash.

great script lol

there are 2 scripts

>Comes with fucking ONLYOFFICE preinstalled instead of something sane like Libre, or even just bookmarks of Google Docs

but... why

This looks comfy and headache inducing at the same time

ltsc is still botnet

Attached: Clipboard01.jpg (970x524, 121K)

theres this bug that shows edge in start menu. its actually not there, just a link. you can even start the uninstall wizard but nothing happens

Attached: VirtualBox_win10 mini_04_03_2019_11_01_56.png (1920x1080, 1.21M)

OnlyOffice is actually good.

another broken link

Attached: VirtualBox_win10 mini_04_03_2019_11_13_31.png (1920x1080, 887K)

Can't run SCP: Secret Laboratory though.

Burnett is a fucking brainlet who didn't configure shit properly the first time and the second time just used some guide that wasn't even about data collection
Literally all you need to do is run ShutUp10 and you're good

they say that dark theme is broken, but if you dont mind ribbon, you can restore it. couldnt get rid of white statusbar. also edge disappeared after all. not sure what to test anymore, not much you can do in vm. settings app is so butchered it has hardly any options compared to normal windows

Attached: VirtualBox_win10 mini_04_03_2019_11_32_03.png (1920x1080, 1.38M)

bitlocker doesnt work

Attached: VirtualBox_win10 mini_04_03_2019_11_55_19.png (1920x1080, 1.96M)

this one is funny

Attached: VirtualBox_win10 mini_04_03_2019_12_02_35.png (1920x1080, 1.08M)

You can run a network monitor on your host to see what domains this thing connects to. Though I'm pretty sure windows doesn't connect to nearly as many domains when it detects it's in a VM.

cant do because network doesnt work at all in vm. official driver doesnt detect virtual network card

Attached: Clipboard01.jpg (1241x615, 111K)

one last thing i noticed, theres no notification area. the one where you would switch to tablet mode or view notifications. i wonder what would happen if some notifications started to appear

Attached: pg10.jpg (310x300, 6K)