>Wired/wireless
>Over-ear IEMs/Hanging IEMs/Earbuds
>Sound signature
>Past IEMs

Previous thread:

Attached: qtiem.png (254x324, 131K)

Other urls found in this thread:

audiobudget.com/product/RevoNext/QT2S
aliexpress.com/item/Hifi-MMCX-port-wireless-Bluetooth-adapter-sports-cable-For-Shure-SE215-SE535-UE900-Earphone-Bluetooth-adapter/32814067279.html
aliexpress.com/item/Original-MEMT-X5-In-Ear-Earphone-3-5MM-Stereo-In-Ear-Headset-Dynamic-Earbuds-Hifi-Bass/32791508652.html
audiobudget.com/product/VE/Monk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>finally transition between bump limit thread and new one
we made it!

I've had my T2's for about a week. These IEMs rule. I still have yet to try the bluetac mod but I don't think I need it.

Please sirs))

If you are happy with them don't bother with the bluetac. It muddies the entire sound signature and smears the imaging, effectively rendering them into an incoherent mess of bloated bass.

moondrop crescents can be worn over ear

So I bought the reconnect qt2, they don't work, I can't demand a refund as sending them back would cost me half the price of the earphones itself anyway, I'm willing to keep them as a testimony to chinkshit and. Being more careful next time, no big deal only 30 euro down the drain.

What should I buy that passes actual quality control testing that doesn't crap out after the first day of use? I don't want ear piercing highs, for the time the qt2 worked I noticed the sound direction was great in games, I could clearly hear where sounds were coming from. I'm currently using a Sennheiser cx300ii, great for music but I want better.

4 more days until the galaxy buds! so hype.

Guys i recently discovered the Edifier H180 on the usual forums and they are pretty fucking good, better than the VE Monks for sure.

I'm considering the idea of getting a pair of FiiO FH5s or FA7s but regardless, I'd like a pair of earphones which I can take with me to the gym - would these survive rowing and cycling sessions with a pair of Comply sport eartips? Concerned about damage from sweat etc. How durable are the MMCX connectors in this respect?

Attached: 51fLi4hjNZL._SL1200_.jpg (1200x768, 48K)

Buying something with great support is really all you can do (Campfire, Sennheiser, Audio-Technica, etc). Buying chinkshop is really a gamble though I've yet to lose one. Try buying on Amazon user

You shouldn't have a problem with sweat getting into the earphone or MMCX connectors. But honestly the FH5's aren't really geared towards physical activities.

Just get a pair of cheap ear buds or something. That way if they are broken, stolen, etc you wont be out too much money.

KZ has been very quiet recently, normally they would have shitted out 3 new iem's by now. i wonder what they are up to?

ZSN pro is on the way.

Most comfortable in ear meme?

Which filters are best for dmg

one that sounds good to you

here

decided to get the tin T2

which seller can i trust on aliexpress

The one that you can apply the code to. I think it's the cheapest one.

whats the code?

Google out the review sites of the T2, they should give a code and their accompanying site.

i see people say wait for the tin t3? should i wait?

i love mine
been waiting on the h190's too, just to see if there is a significant difference. they look better built at least (but the h180's are also piss easy to repair)

Noted

Came here to shill. Great stuff for a reasonable price.

Attached: IMG_20190301_145247__01.jpg (2304x2993, 1.84M)

How the fuck are chink shit iems so goddamn cheap yet sound so good? My 30 dollar iems sound better than my 300 dollar headphones. What's the catch?

Can someone tell me that

Yes they can

>I still have yet to try the bluetac mod but I don't think I need it.
Dude its bluetack. Its not permant you can just put a blob on the outside and listen to change in sound signature, Its required for electronic music [picture related] Prodigy Fat of the Land DSD 5.6mhz

no reason he should not at least give it a try. Sometimes a Niggs gotta Nigg Nigga.

You don't need to send the whole box just the drivers.
>What should I buy
The New QT2S ;)

audiobudget.com/product/RevoNext/QT2S

Ali-express has great support. The guy did not properly dispute the matter. Pussy didn't even threaten a chargeback.

> ZSN pro is on the way.
*yawn* yet another mediocre KZ model refresh

>which seller can i trust on aliexpress
WOOEASY is the best Chi-Fi store.

> T3
> wait
And wait you will. Hard to say when no one here has heard them. T2 if they are on sale. Go T3 if you don't own the T2. If you do dont.

>V80
solid choice. you did your research.

>How the fuck are chink shit iems so goddamn cheap yet sound so good?
There is really very little to them. The real question is how did big guys like sony make them so shit and expensive for so long.

Attached: IMG_6884.jpg (3264x2448, 1.55M)

Value/Bang for your Buck MCCX Bluetooth cable suggestion?

what's a good wired hanging for around $20?

Is the QT2S worth double the price of the ZS6?

aliexpress.com/item/Hifi-MMCX-port-wireless-Bluetooth-adapter-sports-cable-For-Shure-SE215-SE535-UE900-Earphone-Bluetooth-adapter/32814067279.html

aliexpress.com/item/Original-MEMT-X5-In-Ear-Earphone-3-5MM-Stereo-In-Ear-Headset-Dynamic-Earbuds-Hifi-Bass/32791508652.html

Attached: IMG_7303.jpg (3264x2448, 3.89M)

>Your budget
Up to 300$
>Your location
Uzbekistan, will order to the US then ship by mail to my shithole
>Wired/wireless
Wireless
>Over-ear IEMs/Hanging IEMs/Earbuds
Earbuds preferably
>Sound signature
Flat if possible, but almost anything goes. Listen mostly to metal
>Past IEMs
1More triple driver, Razer hammerhead pro

Does anyone have the new earpod clones such as the i11s or i12s? How do they sound like? Is the i10 tws still superior?

>Is the QT2S worth double the price of the ZS6?

Yes and double yes if you listen to electonica. Its got a totally different driver layout and tuning. Its got a subniggbass driver ! I got h mine during the 11.11 sale. Not sure what they are going for now. Next big sale is end of march.

> 300 burgers shithole wireless rocker
You dont want Earbuds. You want the BGVP DM6 with a BT MMCX cable. What did you like/dislike about the 1more ?

i10 is still superior - dont fall for the marketing. The i12 has a blue flashing light on the earpiece which will alert the cult members nearby you are using an counterfeit apple product. They will surround you. They will confiscate it.

Attached: Revonext QT2S sub-nigg-bass.png (750x749, 128K)

Is it safe to assume that shipping prices with AliExpress are going to be static?

Depends where you are on a scale from 1 to Canada

Canada.
(Shipping is projected to be +$5 Canadian)

Anybody know if there's a store that sells KZ, Trn and other Chi-fi in the Los Angeles Area?
Anybody know if there's a store that sells KZ, Trn and other Chi-fi in the Los Angeles Area?

Basically don't know shit about audio.
I have a pair of SE215-K's from a couple years ago. Does the Tin T2 Pro/Hifi beat out the SE215-K's?

Looking into really budget portable players

>I really like the idea of having a portable dac because I am using a 2012 laptop as my daily driver and the built in audio is garbage.
just buy a USB dac

> just buy a USB dac

I'm looking into portable players mostly because I'd like something to have when working out/biking.

Oh well you made it sound like you preferred to use the laptop.

> 300 burgers shithole wireless rocker
>You dont want Earbuds. You want the BGVP DM6 with a BT MMCX cable. What did you like/dislike about the 1more ?

I love the sound, the box itself and the range of eartips included in the box. One of the better sounding headphones I've got to date, but they are not very durable. I already have a few punctures in my earphone cable even though I carry them only in a branded box

Any suggestions for mildly v shaped i.e. u shaped IEMs hovering around US$50?

Moondrop Crescents. Harman tuned.

Even just the driver is gonna cost too much. I'm staying away from revonext.

I do t care about chargeback if sending the shjt back will cost me half the price of the product. I'm just gonna be getting that money back and that's it
The qt2 is plagued with issues ,it's shit.

Listen to me very carefully if you buy a headphone that is defective of ali express

1) dispute immediately
2) send crappy iphone video/sound of one driver working but not the other
3) ask for a or a full refund
4) when they say dear friend send it back - tell them NO. tell them they have documentated QC issues and threaten a full credit card charge back

they will cave, you are right but you are are a pussy and you got CHINKED.

Attached: HTB1Al.GX5DxK1RjSsphq6zHrpXa9.jpg (1000x1000, 364K)

Didn't know this could work I'm gonna try now

Are there iems with sound signature similar top denon ah-d2000/5000?

Chifi is fine, ideally below 100 dorra.
Im kinda curious around t2/t3 memes but it sounds like they are a bit bright.

T2 is not bright where the fuck did that meme come from. They are neutral though

200 GBP
England
Wireless
Hanging IEMs

I'm very new to this shit, I'm tired with the countless shitty bluetooth earphones from Amazon I've purchased for the past 3 years.

I'm doing research but, is the sound signature a more subjective thing? i.e. one person will find X better than Y, while a different person will prefer Y

it's the t2 pro

Anyone has a good chifi review site? I've got the T2 for about a year and I'm wondering where I can go from there. I highly recommend them btw.

Also I wanna explore some wireless options

They’re treble forward at the very least.

cable is way too short. mmxc cojnnectors are extremely tight.

Everyone who has reviewed them considers them neutrality balanced, but whatever floats your boat. Maybe you are thinking about the pro?

>Prodigy Fat of the Land DSD 5.6mhz
Rip in piece mr flint

Pssssh what are you on abou-
>looks it up
Oh shit. F ;_;7

No the pro are treble ear rape. I own the T2’s and the treble is pronounced but not an issue in my humble opinion. Just look at a FR graph of them, the bass is almost flat and the treble peaks are like 7-10db over the mid range.

Can we put together a general purchasing guide like HPG?

Enjoy them
Beware that the paint coating comes off easily, mine started peeling after a few months. Also comply foams fix the sibilance issue.

I think it's better not to. The lack of an updated infographic is what saved csg and this general from lack of discussion and invasion of shitposters. Making an infographic will just slow down the rate of discussion.

Sound signature is indeed subjective but there's a few sins that will make a sound signature outright shitty like muddiness sibilance etc... Wireless is kinda shitty right now but there's options. What kind of music do you listen to ? What type of wireless do you want ? Truly wireless or with a wire ?

Whelp that's not like denons at all. Back to chifi googling.

>Slightly bassy with treble roll off
Graph looks like the tin audio T3 bro. Sadly it's not available yet. Gotta wait for next month at least

What are the best silicone tips you can order on aliexpress in bulk?

Which iem under 100 is best? Rich full sound, imaging and low bass

what cheap earphones can i buy for cheap that aren't total shit and that don't break as son as you pull on the cables, i'm gonna buy a few for familly members

How cheap ?

Tin Hifi T2

5 - 15 €?

Are massdrop IEMs any good?

KZ ES4 and/or ZSN
EDC 3 and Massdrop plus are both good.

Better than t2 or t3?

Anons, why is the microphone quality so shitty on virtually all bluetooth cables? The overall quality on the TRN bt20 cable is amazing, but it's really spoiled by the shitty mic and the ass-backwards buttons (double press redials instead of skipping the song).

Attached: photo_2019-03-04_08-53-09.jpg (1280x720, 113K)

REVONEXT QT2 guy here

what the fuck the headphones now stopped blacking out

i did that solder thing i was told to do, at first it didnt work, now i've been using it for 5 hours now, no issues yet

still gonna buy the tin t2

Use Amazon or Aliexpress retard

Is the bluetooth cable sbc only or does it have aptx?

That thing looks fucking ridiculous

It actually looks much better when worn.

my KZ ZS5 is crackling from bass and not working with iphones (sound cuts out and there's an audible pop every second even when no music is on)
I explained my situation to the chink gods (bought from aliexpress certified seller), should I stay hopeful for a refund?

do not buy the QT2 unless you want to deal with a 50% chance of your product breaking within 2 days of use

can confirm

my issue is my qt2 blacking out, someone here told me to resolder or heat up the crossover solder points and whatever it did, my issue is gone, i just equalized them and they sound amazing but the quality control isnt there obviously

i wouldn't be surprised if a new issue appeared, also i'm getting the tin t2

Did the chinks ever make a good copy of the koss ksc75? The thought came to me recently when i remembered that the kz zs5/6/7 copied the andromeda design.

>My 30 dollar iems sound better than my 300 dollar headphones. What's the catch?
plz go away

I need some new earphones, but I absolutely cannot state in-canals. Someone recommend me apple-style wired headphones and I'll give you a kiss.

Attached: 1456862175603.png (294x306, 105K)

audiobudget.com/product/VE/Monk