Why is there such a massive push to get EVERYONE into CS and programming, especially women and black people? I swear...

Why is there such a massive push to get EVERYONE into CS and programming, especially women and black people? I swear, I'm not a conspiracy person but something is definitely going on here. What is the point of doing this? Most of these people don't like tech, they don't have any genuine interest in computers or software, they have the mathematical abilities of a grade schooler and cant/wont pass Calculus, and eventually what's going to end up happening is that the standards of the field and the major are going to go down the fucking tubes to push all these people through. Can anyone explain this to me and why the fuck this is happening?

Attached: 1540053477630.jpg (694x521, 42K)

to make labor cheaper. The more people are in tech, the less they will be paid

i fucking hate women

I work with like 20 dudes and 1 woman and she is old dumb an ugly id love some new young white girls on the team. The indian girls always get fired because they are lazy

Nigger you can go to the bar or club if you want to meet women. You're there to work not find your next girlfriend.

Im not a nigger i dont go to "da club"

You've never been to a bar or a club, have you kiddo?

Yeah I have "kiddo", maybe if you left the house you'd know that women go to bars literally every night of the week.

Kek it takes more than being in the same room as a woman for an hour to fuck them unless you are a turbo chad, and you arent or you wouldnt be posting here

>dur i can't get laid and everyone who can is a chad
Yeah no, not everyone is an autistic loser like you

I have a gf. I met her on tinder like a white man.

They wanted cheaper programmers. That's all there's to it. They are realizing that not everyone can learn it so expect the trend to reverse soon.

I remember when I was in the intro class, and there were people in there that couldn't even understand while loops or cout/cin. It still blows my mind to this day.

Don't worry, there are people like that that have majored as well.

cheaper programmers, selling more tech, catching up with china

mostly selling more shit, it's always a course, or degree, or computer trying to sell itself,

Heard of groupthink? There is a worse version, normiethink.

It happens when those involved in groupthink happen to be normies too. Companies that invest get cookie points, normals dream of wads of cash.

Ever seen that commercial with Cobe Briant telling he's a programmer? That was such a cringeworthy effort to denerdualize programming and making it socially acceptable.

There is no conspiracy, just people being their usual normal shortsighted selves.

There is literally a story on 60 minutes on this right now, focusing on coding for minority girls.

Attached: 20190303194503.jpg (1920x1080, 1000K)

Jesus Christ, give me a break. Half of those girls will be lucky if they even graduate high school.

/sci/ here, CS is a meme for brainlets

You only need discrete math bruv

shut up, go argue about some gay shit like .9999... = 1

If you go to a shitty school maybe

public static void printTwo() {
printOne();
printOne();
}

That's minority code according to the pic.

what does calculus have to do with computers?

You do understand that CS is an applied math degree right? The fact you're even asking this question shows you went to a shit school, or you didn't even go to one period.

This pretty much desu
Low tier programmers are fine a dozen but actual good ones are fought over tooth and nail

yeah but only discrete math, which is an entire branch of math with norealz

Same with nursing

>not printFoodStamp();

bump

>bumping a 9 hour thread

>What does math have to do with computers
CS major, I'm sure

Well I'm not worried.

coding most types of software has a high barrier to entry, the number of moving parts and principles needed to be good or make good shit is pretty high. That is, unless in the next few years a new framework comes out that is extremely easy to use and is as powerful as current languages and mvc's / stacks / OS

The average IQ of the united states is like 98 or something like that. Most competent programmers have an IQ of at least 140. It's all about pattern recognition, dendrite connections and neuroplasticity. Not everyone is cut out for it or will be good at it.

Pic related, the normie chain of knowledge

Attached: Gtnow+they+wont+think+im+such+a+loser+_51e7b1d222d145a315a36ab1aa073347.jpg (900x729, 84K)

This. "Indians smell, so let's try minorities."

>met her on tinder
Whats it like kissing a mouth thats been used as a cockholster for every man in town?

Attached: smug_anime_face_5.jpg (492x492, 42K)

>implying only niggers go to clubs
Whats it like being a virgin post-high school?