/csg/ - Chink Shit General

In /csg/, we discuss the cheap shit you see on AliExpress, Banggood, eBay, Gearbest, Taobao and similar sites.

>Chink Shit Randomiser
chinkshit.xyz/random/

>Chink Shit Wiki
wiki.installgentoo.com/index.php/Chink_shit_general

>Chink Shit Infographic
chinkshit.xyz/infographic.pdf

>News
• Puddi puddi keycaps • Yersen FEN-2000 and IEM paraphernalia • That's a knife • More light blocks • user has great taste in key-chains • More keycaps • Update from electric razor user (TL;DR don't use it on your nut sack) • "Dear friend" • OH NO NO NO • What's this? • user likes his new Xiaomeme band • "Please understand" • Tiny chink guitar amp is good • "Many wishes" Previous thread

Attached: CSG.jpg (1600x1067, 622K)

Other urls found in this thread:

aliexpress.com/item/For-xiaomi-pocophone-f1-case-cover-6-18-NILLKIN-Frosted-PC-Matte-hard-back-cover-Gift/32919923124.html
aliexpress.com/item/Perfine-9600mAh-Extended-Battery-For-Samsung-Galaxy-Note-3-N9000-Cell-Phone-NFC-Battery-Full-Edge/32791780897.html
aliexpress.com/item/dog/32965742502.html
aliexpress.com/item/chicken/32968339658.html
aliexpress.com/item/Radeon-RX650-12GB/32905034796.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Best fake Nvidia GPU from Aliexpress good as or better to a R7 260X? Need for HD emulation on Ubuntu

I've seen some GTX 960's on aliexpress, but I'm not sure how legit they are. They have some good ratings though.

Are samsung SSD's fake on ali?

I don't think so but their price don't seem reliable compared to a local store.

Just found out everything is a little cheaper in the Ali phone app...
Does IP locations also have different prices? (poor places cheaper prices than rich)

You can also add things to your basket on pc when switch to phone to get the cheaper prices.
Its just an app thing rather than location I think.

Fakes have a VGA port to start with

>to the guy who keeps asking for toy bags
You probably want a waterproof one instead of white cotton one. TPE onas leak oils like crazy and you would get stains.

anyone with a pocophone? i need case suggestions
preferably one that covers all the frame, i'd go for this one aliexpress.com/item/For-xiaomi-pocophone-f1-case-cover-6-18-NILLKIN-Frosted-PC-Matte-hard-back-cover-Gift/32919923124.html but it doesn't cover the top nor bottom of the frame

you can cover the weak spots with Polymorph or tape..

What arduino starter kit should I get?

Shark a shit
Bart a smart

Attached: Screenshot_20190303_204620.png (486x416, 145K)

>aliexpress.com/item/Perfine-9600mAh-Extended-Battery-For-Samsung-Galaxy-Note-3-N9000-Cell-Phone-NFC-Battery-Full-Edge/32791780897.html
Should I be cautious when buying phone batteries from chink stores? The other alternative is to buy a 7500mah battery which would cost me $100 since it's only sold in the US

fucking disgusting
that shit reeks of third world

Whats the difference between the shark cards and the regular MIXZA cards?

the shark

That is a compelling feature I think I will spend more for it

the shark is actually cheaper

Nope
3.67 no mascot vs 3.95 shark vs 4.75 dog vs 4.75 chicken

this is for 32gb

Is there an extended battery or battery case for the RN5/R5P?

I already get over 2 days with a custom ROM and no chinese botnet, but I must have more.

Whats good cheap chink mic ? Around 10$

oh
i remember my 256gb shark was cheaper than the normal one
>dog
i didn't knew they had a dog version either

The 256 is 3 dollars more 40.44 vs 43.55

Prepare you're wallet

aliexpress.com/item/dog/32965742502.html
aliexpress.com/item/chicken/32968339658.html

in the app you get +1% off e.g. 21% off instead of 20% off. you can also check out from multiple sellers at the same time to apply a big coupon split between multiple orders.

some items have different pricing, for example a higher base price to the US with free shipping while a lower base price to the UK but with a shipping fee, not sure how common this is

>some items have different pricing
by this i mean it depends on the shipping location not the IP address. the IP address won't affect the price as far as i know.

Just got back into the chinkshit business after some time without ordering anything.
Feels good. Can't wait for my shit to come.

Sex toy recs?

SM related stuff please

>package has been almost thirty days in customs
>last time this happened it was stolen and the postal office never reported it
>tell chink fren to send a request about it
>he tells me to check in the postal office
wew

>hit the chink shit randomizer
>already have it
Fuck... This thread is dangerous.

you wouldn't happen to be in sweden? my package has been stuck for more than 5 weeks. postnord customer support said they were having delays but i've received other packages in the meantime >.

CSG approved bt earbuds for the gym?

Really not appreciating how the chink shit randomizer has turned all my reccomendations to nazi lego

Attached: ss (2019-03-04 at 12.21.00).jpg (1257x815, 298K)

Did you get Hitler with his mercedes?

GTX 9xx have VGA output pins, inside the DVI connectors. It's conceivable a chink pcb has a VGA connector and is still actually a 960. GTX 10xx dropped VGA completely.

I got the pink one of these:
aliexpress.com/item/Radeon-RX650-12GB/32905034796.html
It's ok.

Attached: 1546230436365.png (368x469, 312K)

Last thread died before I could get a reply, can anyone recommend a beginners DIY electronics kit? Like a clock or something else that's not retarded hard for the first time.

Attached: 01494984564.png (617x573, 451K)

If you just want to train then buy a really old big radio for ¢1 off craiglist, take it apart, put it back together again and see if it works the same. Old PCB's are crude and easy to work on.

Attached: elektronika160rx6.jpg (1100x595, 112K)

Ordered a vibrator for my female co-worker.
Want pics of her holding it when it arrives?

no, using it maybe

blue board sorry mate

Has anyone purchased a xiaomi tv yet? free shipping and they seem cheap compared to local options for what u get

I got my chinkshit coiled headphone cables.
DT860 lives for another few years.

/hpg/ be damned, I've had these cans for 10 years now. They're 'The Ship of Theseus: The Headphones' but still mostly DT860s.

The shipping price must expensive for the seller on an item that big. What about:
2 year warranty. Shipping damage. Import fees and value added tax?

You will get in trouble. Don't give it to her unless you are bf-gf and dating.

On the infographic, the SR850 has a listed soundstage of "bright", but I hear it may be flat, what is true?