3rd year of computer science at a decent university in north america

>3rd year of computer science at a decent university in north america
>first 2 years were filled with chads, chadlites and normies and lots of girls too
>the girls would get heavily orbitted by the normies and chadlites
>Jow Forums told me the normies/chads/girls would get btfo and most would switch out or drop by 3rd year
>mfw they're all still here

>these chads/chadlites are literally all 6'1+ with good looks and even have the smarts (I can safely say I am no more competent than they are unfortunately)

our field is being filled with normans

Attached: 7E993578-6B11-4E62-BFF7-54878F394C33.jpg (239x211, 12K)

>normies
Fuck off.

>being filled
It already has unfortunately. I graduated in 2014 and it was the same.

its almost as if memes arnt reality.

why don't you learn to make friends with people who aren't clones of you, op?

>I'm not nearly as smart as I thought and people more socially adjusted can do what I can
It's almost like being a programmer isn't the end all be all. Enjoy your $42k/year dead end code monkey job once you barely earn your degree!

>some people who have brains take care of their looks and bodies
>some people who have brains do not take care of their looks and bodies
>I choose to be... in the second group
Interesting.

It's true that a lot of people get filtered out. The problem is that most of those people are the fat neckbeards with tendencies towards depression and self-doubt, not normans.

I went to a school that is top 10 for CS and by the 3rd year, we only had weebs and dweebs left in the CS program.

Welcome to realizing you're slightly above average and the chads prob put as much effort in their studies as you do

I mean, what did you seriously think, that computer science is nothing but nerds? Computer Science is normie as fuck if anything. The only people who get flushed out are those who can't do math for shit. CS is easy as fuck so long as you study and do the work.

kek

>the main difference between chads/normies and robots/social outcasts is how they groom themselves
Yeah I bet if OP showered twice a day and shaved that beard he'd be exactly like the rest of them. Fuck off you dumb fucking retarded idiot.

My CS course was filled with spergs from the outset. Fast forward 3 years and, surprise surprise, it's still filled with spergs. There's maybe 2 or 3 chads still hanging in there, though.

Yeah I mentioned nothing to do with grooming. However smelling/looking nice is the first step to social inclusion. No one likes a smelly and disheveled looking slob. Take a shower and buy some non stained clothes you fuck.

get get get confidence dude

>tfw nerd and huge weeb in a cs program
>people think I'm a chad because 6'3" and very outgoing
best of both worlds

Attached: uhhhhhhhh.jpg (433x1338, 255K)

This is the case for me too, I'm last year cs student.
They can do whatever the teachers ask but once they're on their own, the fun begins :
One guy couldn't install opengl on his windows desktop, he brought the whole thing expecting someone to fix it for him.

This same dude couldn't wrap his mind about basic compilation instructions for some lib.
Somehow
cmake ../
make
sudo make install

is out of his reach even if written in the readme file

another one refused to do a C program because he only learned java and python during his bachelor degree.

we have to use qt or gtk or whatever we have to make a gui program... Why not use opengl 4.4 for this? sounds smart, right? Totally not over-engineered...

new computers are using gnome 3 instead of cinnamon
>teacher, how can I change windows if I don't have a task bar?
3 people asked this

The list goes on and on, these dudes are last year cs students, next year they will join the work force...
They're in cs for the money and couldn't care less about tech or programming, it's truly saddening and a darker future is ahead of us.

>They're in cs for the money and couldn't care less about tech or programming, it's truly saddening
Pro tip: that's 98% of people in almost every field. For every person that has a passion or interest in something (anything) that is an employable skill, there's more than ten people who don't give a shit and just need a paycheck, thanks. Preferably an office job with no heavy lifting if possible.

>our field is being filled with normans
I graduated in '94 and most people were already "normie" then. Stop believing memes that only socially inept losers study CS.

>problem
I don't see a problem with that.

You think that one of the biggest fields isn't gonna attract a lot of otherwise normal people? It's very accessible too. Become a geologist or something if you hate being around neurotypicals that much.

>Being this much of a sperg

Wow it's almost like you shouldn't use memes as a way to shape how you view the world

Im the best in my class and actually have a job. I speak to girls but they are there to prove something aparentky and we barelly talk. Actual retards surround me thinking i may need friends. I actually do for team shit and carry most of the teams, and those retards evebtually drop it anyways so i dont have to see them again. I have noticed that those girls carry their own teams too, sometimes with chads that lust them.

Last year and only girls and literal neckbeards around. Turns out, i can finally talk with them and teaming up.

Moral of the story OP is to just be yourself and try to be the best that you can.

> year 4 cs
>actual trannies
> hambeast "females"
> creepy autists
> nobody talks
I miss the normie early days of cs

>normie early days of cs
40s to 70s or something? Because 80's to 2000 it was just creepy autists.

I'm surprised no one is complaining about the hordes of chinese and pajeets in CS

if you wanted autists you should've studied math

Attached: Screensho.png (882x499, 486K)

I imagine that's more an issue when you actually have a job, and I get the feeling a large portion of Jow Forums doesn't have a real job.

Swap CS with math in OP's post and it still holds true. Engineering and med is filled with even more normies than both. I'm pretty sure there's no degree safe from normies at this point.

>not being the chad
lmao @ ur life

I am studying network and there are literally only males.
I am not going to say they are all chads but they definitively are way more sociable than me.
I actually wonder if they think i am just a fucking ass with them, i mean i literally never talk with them unless its something i HAVE to do.

Rose Hulman?

>these chads/chadlites are literally all 6'1+ with good looks and even have the smarts
Statistics bare out again and again that uglier people tend to have lower IQs than attractive people. The reason why tall people tend to earn more money and are promoted more often than short people is not some sort of fIuke. The corresponding expectations are not something that is genetically programmed into our minds "just because" - these expectations are innate to us because tall attractive men are more likely to be intelligent, they are more likely to be trustworthy and so on and so forth.
In the grand picture of things, genetic traits come in bundles - good genetic characteristics and bad genetic characteristics are packaged deals. Those who are above average in positive trait X are also more likely than not above average in every other positive trait that an individual can have.

If you are ugly you are treated like shit because you ARE shit. Anons like to make jokes about calling each other "subhumans", "genetic trash" etc and sort of try to make it into a mere meme ... the true black pill consists in realizing that this is literally true.

You literally are genetic trash. Biological shit. An inferior piece of garbage that deserves the suffering (both mental and physical) that he endures. The reason why society drives you into suicidal depression is because they DO want you to commit suicide and finally rid the human population of your subhuman inferior worthless evolutionarily disadvantaged physical manifestation. Obviously the people around you aren't going to tell you that - they wouldn't be able to tell you that even if they wanted to, because it's not something that they do consciously. They don't even "know" that they want you to commit suicide, it's just a subconscious desire that they are acting to drive you into. The power of evolution and the deep psychology that we act upon lies not in that which we are actively aware of.

Attached: mog5.png (597x595, 596K)

>these chads/chadlites are literally all 6'1+
Seems like the only real difference between you and your classmates is they are taller than you then? Are you in the midwest? People there seemed to be fairly tall, I guess they feed them more there.

I would hit the gym.

>oh its a dating thread concealed as a technology thread

...is it possible to fake accreditation if you're self-taught?

>normal well adjusted humans have the emotional stability to see things through
What!

the truth is CS is an ultra brainlet tier field
spergies are just waking up to their dunning krugerism

Do you realise how bad you stick out as a newfag when you repeat what you saw someone claiming to be an oldfag say. Normie's has been said here for years

is that the guy from Mythbusters?

Yes but probably not for newer degrees. Universities usually send you an online accreditation as well now

Remember when you were younger and people told you your bullies would grow up to be losers and you'd be successful?

t. 25-year-old NEET virgin shut-in whose bullies are happy and successful in life

fix your victim complex and teach your kids to punch bullies in the face

Don't worry, user. I haven't showered for weeks. I'm out of shape and rotting away. When you're as fucked as me having kids isn't even a possibility in your fantasies.