Friendly reminder that Linux/glibc/systemd/X11 is the ultimate distro...

friendly reminder that Linux/glibc/systemd/X11 is the ultimate distro, alternative init/libc/kernel users are just autistic sperglords.

Attached: vmware_2019-03-04_11-37-11.jpg (1621x1081, 251K)

>Not even running natively
Fuck off you dustrohopping tourist tier casualfag.

it's all compiled from source based on LFS so I'm far from casual, as for the native argument I like video games in my free time so I'm not retarded enough to gimp myself with linux.

>using systemd
Into the trash...

>LFS
Am pro now. Fucking retard.
Why don't your bitch ass run that shit on native?

>Windows host
>Not a casual

>Ace Combat Zero
Based and redwing pilled

>Not falcon 4 BMS
More proof that op is a complete bitch.

>Why don't your bitch ass run that shit on native?
because I'm not a pedo and running native would bring me nothing over running in vmware except for shit tier nvidia drivers and shit games support.

Fucking casual
>LFS
>Can't into nvidia drivers
Maybe you should just try pop os you retarded brainlet.

Why can't OP enjoy both? Go back to to your simpit simdad.

Attached: 1401506858931.png (364x254, 159K)

OP is a tard. All of op's posts prove this.

Why would a home user need systemD?

I see why a corporations might want it for managing servers but I don't need any of its "features"

>tfw runit

systemDicklets wish they could enter the void

Attached: Donald.jpg (161x314, 9K)

OP isn't even a "home user". His Linux distro lives in his windows hosted virtual machine as a guest.

you sound butthurt as hell, you realize that money is made in the linux environment by managing servers and not ricing i3. like I said I have zero reasons to not run it in a VM. dual booting and linux gaming are both cancer. If anything getting it to run smoothly in vmware with shared folder/copy&paste/drag&drop asks more work than bare metal but it's not like a retard like you would know. feeling elitist for something that a 8 year kid can achieve is pretty pathetic

>you sound butthurt as hell, you realize that money is made in the linux environment by managing servers and not ricing i3.
What does this have to do with op's intel i5 windows hosted distro?
>like I said I have zero reasons to not run it in a VM. dual booting and linux gaming are both cancer.
The real reason is that you didn't know how to install nvidia drivers. Fucking brainlet.
Again:
>Windows host / Linux guest
Does not make you
>far from casual
And you can't even be bothered into playing a superior sim like falcon BMW, so your opinion, experience on Linux, and entire worldview is just garbage, and you are literally cancer.
Fucking casualfags everyone.

>you didn't know how to install nvidia drivers
keep projecting retard, as for the rest of your post it reeks of neetdom and maximum butthurt.

>What does this have to do with op's intel i5 windows hosted distro?
you don't need to run bare metal to learn linux, that's my point retard

>feeling elitist for something that a 8 year kid can achieve is pretty pathetic
says the guy who made a thread to show off that he did

>keep projecting retard
>except for shit tier nvidia drivers
Seems like you had some issues forcing you to use a VM.
All of your reasoning have been shit op, and you even sound like a plebitor. Go fuck off back to where you came from casual.

>Learn Linux
The fuck? What's there to
>Learn
It's an OS. You install it, and use it.

>"look! I'm 1337!"
>VM
install on your machine, fucking pussy

Attached: __doremy_sweet_touhou_drawn_by_minato_hitori__88a1f0bb7dda6618fbd5c3a372cf2275.jpg (1410x2000, 732K)

Friendly reminder that {self.Setup} is the best, everything esle is trash.

Attached: 1539689593718.jpg (408x431, 12K)

>VM guest on Windows host
Shitty opinions discarded.

Reminder that Belkans did nothing wrong

This user gets it. Fuck Osea. Ustio, not so much, but fuck them too.

What did you use as your base for the installation? I have tried Ubuntu but my partitions keep fucking out

my own live iso based on lfs as well

What did you make that on?

Is this the super hacker thread where user brags about installing Linux inside of a VM?

this shit literally cannot run on less than 8Gb ram, which is required only for starting up

on 16Gb it will slow as fuck

/thread

>muh vm, muh bare metal,muh drivers
kys faggots, it sucks as a desktop OS compared to Windows10 if you're not running a shitbox. now that you all have been proven wrong I go boot back into windows and enjoy my day. and no it did't take long as I just re-used the packages from the vmware installation.

Attached: 2019-03-04-101310_2560x1440_scrot.png (2560x1440, 526K)

just use any recent distro and install the required packages.

>All these hours later.
Took you long enough, brainlet.

>LFS
>Doesn’t know how to dual boot

>getting it to run smoothly in vmware with shared folder/copy&paste/drag&drop asks more work than bare metal
No, no it doesn’t it unless you don’t understand how to install Linux. Just because you copy and pasted the commands to run lfs doesn’t mean you understand it

Based and redpilled

>doesn't use a proper distro
>wonders why it works like shit on modern hardware