Jow Forums on suicide watch

Jow Forums on suicide watch

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-12-18 at 4.14.36 PM.png (1190x1370, 921K)

Other urls found in this thread:

independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/neo-nazis-genetic-tests-white-supremacist-stormfront-racial-ethnic-african-jewish-asian-dna-a7899746.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>literally WHO race traitor/mutt spouts some inane opinion
okay

That's the same as what Jow Forums says all the time.

If you'd learnt to speak Spanish, Portuguese, French, Russian, or Mandarin Chinese in high school, you could've probably travelled off to some 2nd/3rd world country to get a cheap af college degree.

I get paid by the government to go to college, going to college is my job :P

I guarantee she cannot reverse a binary tree. Why people gloat about googling each and every problem they have is beyond me. It's a poor habit, really. This isn't limited to software field, either. Too few people stop to think about anything. SAD!

Dear medicine majors who shit on self-diagnosing tumblristas: It's great that you paid thousands of dollars to learn about pharmacology and understand the complexities of the human body. You know what I did? Googled that shit and now living my best life, debt free. But continue...

Attached: TheDumbItHurts.jpg (728x585, 41K)

Pariss Athena
@ParissAthena
Creator of #BlackTechTwitter & #BlackTechPipeline discordFront End React/React Native devWriterCreative curly galbringing ideas to life with code

>implying a negress can code worth a shit

based

Attached: Screenshot from 2019-03-03 23-28-09.png (292x402, 96K)

I'm not diverse enough so I would get rejected from any job application without proper credentials.

Thats what I did, too

*High Fives

>Jow Forums on suicide watch
What? Everyone on Jow Forums knows that actually good programmers taught themselves before high school.

What kind of mutt is this? It looks like a latina, nappy headed hoe, and somehow a yellow chink all-in-one.

I haven't seen a serious company who hires self taught people

it's the other way around, you can just google how to code but you need real intelligence for algorithms and math but if you're really good at coding you're still valuable
>tfw I fell for the bait

Attached: Welcome Scan.jpg (1024x768, 494K)

She's done you again Jow Forums.

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-02-11 at 12.36.14 AM.png (1264x696, 212K)

but if journalists can't get basic facts right then i could imagine their code would be thousands of lines of bloat just to add two numbers together, and the result of those numbers would still be wrong.

she is black

>living in a shithole just to get a degree.

Nah, she's definitely a mutt. Or are hybrids now considered "black" too?

I don't think going to a non-top Chinese school would be worth it

post github, bitch!

What's a argument here? Journalists wasted a lot of time getting good at an unstable, poorly paying job?

Theyve always been considered black in America. One drop rule

>self-taught dev
>understands the complexities of cs topics from googling

Attached: doubt.jpg (700x394, 23K)

in america they might be mixed because of slavery reasons rather than friendly reasons so...

Interesting...

independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/neo-nazis-genetic-tests-white-supremacist-stormfront-racial-ethnic-african-jewish-asian-dna-a7899746.html

99.9% employed "journalist" don't had degree and just copy and paste shit plus clickbait, real journalism is niche in top news agencies.

Spotted the incel/virgin.
Or faggot, take your pick.

20% of my job as a software eng. is professional writing, gg journalists have fun writing useful gpgpu code.

not interesting
>yikes

>implying I'm american
>implying I pay for college
M'kay

Imagine paying for college.

i am also a self-taught dev
but guess what
i'm not a dumb nigger

not everyone's a super genius OK
plus, maybe there's no good scholarships

there's the bill gates scholarship but you only qualify if you have murder charges

>not everyone's a super genius OK
stick to dirt farming then

kek

>post a picture of someone smugly superior to act as some imaginary representation of yourself to imply you're superior to others
Isn't that something a psychopath would do?
It's really unsettling.

I don't get this refernce.

She's the Voltron of your nightmares.

>discrete maths
>"complexities"
This is why every codemonkey needs to stop claiming they're engineers.

Take any transient topic in discrete maths, and try to teach these morons the real aspects, and watch their tiny heads realise that they don't actually know anything.

What she means by "complex" is "iterative". Anyone can iterate, ANYONE.

it means you have to be a dumb nigger to get the scholarship

Bill gates offers a college scholarship to anyone, uuh, anyone whose skin color happens to be any color except white

This leads to some scholarship winners ending up on the news for crimes before they quite make it to the Fall semester at their new College

Seems nobody else gets the reference except the one who made it:

seattlepi.com/local/article/Tacoma-teen-pleads-guilty-to-killing-man-with-1246094.php

Two were Gates Scholarship recipients. They beat two people with a hammer in armed robbery. One of the victims died two days later in the hospital.

whoops, somebody got it

Pretty sure shit was national when it happened but twelve years goes by and if you try looking it up the first results are all IHateNiggersNews.kkk results with dead-links to what would have been actual articles.

Now THIS is shitposting

web devs are always so smug i don't understand it

Why didnt anyone bring up knowledge for the sake of acquiring knowledge? I know nigs are all about where mah money tho

i told a web dev i was a computer hardware engineer and she said "what's hardware"

>Front End React
>bringing ideas to life with code

why are these twitter people in the west so full of themselves?

you are literary using another heavily abstracted babby template thing that will be largely obselete in 2-5 years, and i have nothing against you making money doing so, but you're talking about it like you're in charge of sending rockets to the moon.

University degrees are an incredibly useful way to signal to employers. Aditionally understanding something at a fundamental level is more important at a career level then understanding simple googleable shit. Like someone who actually fundamentally understands calc, will be better suited for it then someone who just memorized all the derivative rules.

this 100% though, compsci is for expanding your existing knowledge and getting a degree not the primary way you learn, it's kinda like going to music school when you're somebody who's never touched an instrument before, like that's not how that works

i mean that kinda depends on how deep you're going i guess, anybody can google how a linked list works and understand it clearly but i'd agree most people don't have the willpower or drive to bother with learning linear algebra for instance

>My programs start by corrupting the stack.. And thats a good thing!

>8 reasons why integration tests are problematic

>The rise of toxic exception handling

>I'm not diverse enough so I would get rejected from any job application even with proper credentials.

those hashtags make physically sick

Why would anyone take that switch? Journalists get paid shit.

Same person, three months later.

Attached: yikes.png (607x460, 63K)

not to mention any uni worth it's expensive piece of paper is going to force you to network with employers as a requirement to get your degree

>publicly tweeting about interviews while working at company

Attached: 60627803.jpg (600x400, 36K)

How do you know she is working at a company?

I thought she meant she is frontend developer at Discord.

Na, that person just sloppily cut out the discord link.

heh, she failed a developer interview. Oh well, more for us.

There is no way Googling something equates to dense study in some field or subject. Those that google end up forgetting the content often. Those that study and test themselves often embed that knowledge within them.

Jow Forums actually does the latter to an extent actually. We're constantly testing each other's knowledge, criticising flawed understanding of things. That's why this place seems to dig into things fairly well.

Excellent clickbait.

lol

Attached: algo.png (602x1137, 473K)

Oof.

Why is this monkey using a binary tree in frontend work?
Oh that's right, she "just googled it" to find the names of concepts she will never grasp so she can mention them to sound smart and annoy people.
The level of ego these San Francisco diversity hires have is astonishing considering all they are hired to be is a brown person doing smart person things.
I bet a white guy will inevitably have to come in and fix her shitty code just like he does with ranjesh's Java code.

>French
>implying americans could pass the entrance tests

Attached: ecole.png (1085x561, 105K)

A "Latina" isn't a race. They are the mongrel offspring of American Indians and Spanish, Portuguese, French, and British settlers.

would love to know what she was asked kek

probably some standard programming challenges the HR picked up from google

Greetings, fellow based Kekistani pede!

>im in HR and I know this shit. this person is claiming to be a self taught developer and doesnt have a fucking clue?

>I learned HTML, CSS, and JavaScript. Within eight weeks, I had built around 15 responsive and functional websites.
Starting to make sense. 15 websites ooooo watch out you silly bois.

The best thing is that they literally pay you the equivalent of a middle-class salary to study at those schools (on the other hand the French public universities are literally African war-zone tier garbage).

No one in america gives a shit about foreign degrees. Only people.h1b get in.

Oh and they give you a sword as well.

it was fizzbuzz

What do you need a sword for Ahmed?

Respect to her honestly. If the world was running right, only people like her could get admitted into university

>google medical science
>read tons of articles, webpages and tutorials
>now have the equivalent knowledge of someone who completed a 6 year course
>except because you don't have the paper to guarantee you didn't miss anything no one will want to work with you
really makes you think...

She is right you can teach yourself everything a CS major learns yourself with enough dedication. Beyond the knowledge you are paying for possible connections with others that can help you land jobs, and most importantly the expensive piece of paper that certifies you learned something. Not that it matters she clearly didn't teach herself enough .

>Nice to meet you let's get started. Just wondering, your CV doesn't seem to list where you graduated.
>I don't have qualifications
>oh okay, have you worked in this field before?
>no, no experience. I am a self-taught go getter though!
>Wow that's impressive. Well we just love stories like yours and would love to have someone so motivated on the team. Could you just demonstrate your knowledge with some coding tasks now?
>...

Attached: 1541229262726.png (419x419, 295K)

My old man working for IBM had the task of hiring "people" (Indians), he would ask some of the most basic trick questions that any experienced "person" would see through.

Examples?

Can't rigth say, I didn't follow him into the field, I would fail. I studied Physics instead.

>pay nothing because outside the US college isn't about getting into crippling debt
>actually earn money instead by doing project work
I got paid full time minimum wage except I spent only like an hour or two on it per day.
Also my thesis was part of this project.

I pay 300€/yr to go to uni.
in year 4 I did an internship, I was paid 1000€/month, I did 4 months
300 * 5 = 1500
1000 * 4 = 4000
I go to school by car which is around 50€ per 2 weeks, one year is around 30 weeks which amont to near 3750€ for the 5 years.
This is the upper bound, i fact it cost me way less but I can't be bothered to find the real value.
I landed an internship this year (my last), 1500€/month after taxes
1500 * 6 = 9000€
9000 + 4000 = 13000
1500 + 3750 = 5250
13000 - 5250 = 7750

I can find a job pretty much anywhere and I'm not in debt at all.
living in a first-world country is comfy.

nu-Jow Forums BTFO

whatever, sometimes you gotta spend money to make money

>Not just living in a country where you get paid to take an education and have a degree, no debt and a huge network to get jobs from.
Fucking Americans discussing which turd taste less like shit.

In North America you can get scholarships and whatnot if you're smart/good at sports. Getting into uni is actually hard so about 50% of people don't go. I work minimum wage part-time to get me through college and i make more than this asshole

>asked to do fizzbuzz
>WHOA WHOA HOL' UP WITH THAT HEAVY ALGORITHMIC BULLSHIT

He's right, but no one will hire you without degree.

Honesty you need uni only for certificates.

Dunning-Kruger effect.

This
You guys are dense lol

Wanna smash/10