Bro, relax! I'm not saying your OS is bad, I just think Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC is generally better

>Bro, relax! I'm not saying your OS is bad, I just think Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC is generally better

Attached: 1548699146881.jpg (608x473, 49K)

Other urls found in this thread:

1fichier.com/?ptd81pim9e6al3agrj5w
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Ltsb is better I've had quite a few problems with ltsc, my default programs get reset frequently for no reason

this.

This guy doesn't seems to use Windows, he clearly uses BSD or something like that.

relax, bro, I'll just repeat the same unfunny meme everyday

Based chad, tries to see things on your terms but still sticks to his own informed opinions

Where did you get LTSB from? Did you crack/activate it?

Ironically this.

That bitch ugly compared to the dude

what is this, Jow Forums
also i like those satan trips

I've been using LTSC since it came out and that has quite literally never happened to me. PEBCAK.

Ameliorated.

>butthurt shills reply in 3 2 1..

i think they have isos on the eye, you activate it using either kms or hwidgen

What's a trustworthy KMS activator these days? Google'd but don't trust search engines to recommend a non-malware ridden version.

i'd recommend using hwidgen 1fichier.com/?ptd81pim9e6al3agrj5w instead of kms. but uhh the usual kms kms nano or pico whatever it is haven't used it in a while

Attached: 1551649448247.png (1250x1250, 766K)

Tried LTSC yesterday and for some reason it kept insisting my default image viewer is paint, after changing it. Anyone have this issue?

you had me at windows, but chad can't into LTSC

Yeah can't say I opened that, given the loli picture. Found an old MS Toolkit 2.6.4 and that worked. Windows Defender is trying to delete AutoKMS, just a heads up.

is this pic real? the chad seems comedically large compared to the girl. his head shape is also so perfect its uncanny. Christ his pectoral is larger than her head.

Attached: 2c8424b78ea35c0f.jpg (803x427, 62K)

Based and chadpilled trips of TRUTH

Why yes, I'm using windows 10 LTSC how do you know?

kys reddit lmoa
loli posters are the most reliable, it's a well known fact, and nothing works better than hwidgen in kms38 mode

Attached: 1551116340003-g.png (720x480, 332K)