In Memory of Terry A. Davis, creator of TempleOS

Been a while since the pope of the whites left us to deal with glow in the dark CIA niggers and the Illuminati's herd of nigger cattle on our own.
A Honest man, may this talented and pious coder rest in peace. Amen.

Unless he comes back 3 years after his death, to prove he is the second coming of Jesus Christ.

Attached: 220px-Terry_Davis_2017.jpg (220x202, 16K)

fuck off, stop pissing on his corpse with your ironic memeing

Rest in peace, sweet prince

fuck off, it's not ironic.

Yes it is

OP here, it's not ironic.
I genuinely miss him. Guy was a fucking genius, probably would've been the next bill gates or Wozniak or whatever if he wasn't a Schizo.

Just because you don't care about him doesn't mean others can't. now fugoff.

You don't care about him either by repeating his racist drivel
You just think he's hilarious because he said nigger, and you egged him on and fed his delusions

im not glad hes dead
but im glad hes gone
pbuh

This is now a TRAIN APPRECIATION THREAD.

Attached: all-trains-rely-on-traction.png_SIA_JPG_background_image.jpg (2935x2338, 592K)

Not him but, I personally had a great deal of respect for Terry, his skillset was quite phenomenal and I really believe he could've done great things if not for his mental state. He was a memelord and an inspiration, and I hope he's finally found peace.

Absoulte brainlet when it comes to computers do bear with me
People are saying that he is a genious and what he did was the equiovelent of one architecture building an entire skyscrapper by himself. How correct is this anology?

>what he did was the equiovelent of one architecture building an entire skyscrapper by himself
it's the equivalent of building a house out of popsicle sticks
impressive but not particularly difficult or useful

>TempleOS
>not particularly difficult
Excuse you

t. cia nigger

Making a working OS is complex because of all the prerequisite
knowledge but that doesn't mean it's difficult. Especially if it's a toy OS not designed to solve a specific problem, rather just to be something cool and fun that was easy to program. Programming becomes difficult when you have to solve problems within constraints

>"After Davis' death, OSNews editor Thom Holwerda wrote: "Davis was clearly a gifted programmer – writing an entire operating system is no small feat – and it was sad to see him affected by his mental illness".[13] One fan described Davis as a "programming legend", while another, a computer engineer, compared the development of TempleOS to a one-man-built skyscraper.[2] The engineer had previously spoken to Davis at length and believed that Davis could have been a "Steve Jobs" or a "Steve Wozniak" were it not for his illness.[4] He added that it "actually boggles my mind that one man wrote all that" and that it was "hard for a lay person to understand what a phenomenal achievement" it is to write an entire operating system alone.[2]"
>"Another computer engineer said that TempleOS contained innovations that no other developer had accomplished, particularly that it runs on a certain part of a computer processor to maintain its "extremely quick" speed.[2]"-Wikipedia

That last part is pretty interesting, because he started from scratch, there are some innovations on a very basic level he could perform.

He had constraints, and those were given by God himself.

640x480 16 color isn't exactly a constraint

Fuck you

Terry shitposting thread? Sounds like train treck appreciation indeed.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 73K)

why did you have to remind us :[

May he run Glowing CIA niggers in heaven. Amen.

If it weren't for the trolls like you getting him banned from his usual streams on YouTube, he probably would've still been around. trolling someone with mental illness for shits and giggles is beyond my understanding...

R.I.P Terry.
he might've not been the best of us, but he sure was the best among us.

That bright shinning star gone forever. But remembered in the dark corners of the Internet.

>R.I.P Terry.
>he might've not been the best of us, but he sure was the best among us.
This is a technology board, not a roadside memorial. Just as RMS said of the birth announcement on a mailing list, this is offtopic.