I need a job. But I'm not good at programming and can't do front end Web dev. What's an easy enough field...

I need a job. But I'm not good at programming and can't do front end Web dev. What's an easy enough field ? I have no passions or interests in this field. No desire for over $50k salary. I just want a secure job and not have to do much or take work home with me. I just have a useless computer science degree

Attached: DJ_Patil_1.jpg (1920x960, 282K)

Other urls found in this thread:

mountaingoatsoftware.com/agile/scrum/roles/scrummaster
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

why did you get a cs degree if you have no interest in the field?

Because I used to

random IT guy at a medium size company who hooks up printers and backs up desktops and installs windows and office and shit

What languages do you know?

I don't know IT at all
R,C,Python. I guess SQL

Bump

>not good at programming
>can't do front end web dev
>doesn't know anything about IT

OK then, how about you tell us what you CAN do, because so far all you have told us is what you're unable to do.

Like, are you any good with embedded systems? Ever mess with microcontrollers or PLC's? Ever work with ladder logic?

No.

Well then give us an example of what you can do, how are we supposed to help you find a job if all you tell us is "I can't do X, Y, or Z pls halp".

service desk is the best you're gonna get. seriously, consider sweeping streets.

I don't know what I can do.i just did a Lotta math and some programming

I am good at programming, not in a software development way but for making little scripts for automate some stuff, Python is my preferred lang. I am also skilled at Linux, very competent with terminal commands. I have experience with Win Server administration because I was doing social service for my uni, I know the basis of active directory and exchange servers. And of course repairing PCs, laptops, installing windows and that kind of stuff.

get good at excel and vba, get a cert, apply to banks

Become a trap and suck dicks for money. You can start with mine, you faggot.

How hard is vba and excel

I'm not OP but I'd that for free. I like the harsh treatment.

Attached: 1549721455959.jpg (505x665, 82K)

sounds like you're more than qualified to work in IT like said

Just do IT or something

>CS degree
>can't even become a web dev
kek, you must be retarded.

t. web dev

What kind of work do banks do? I'm one semester away from having my associates in Computer Programming specializing in C++ and VBA, and certified in Database Management(excel, sql stuffs). I just want to find a job at this point. I'm sick and tired of the school system.

Just not sure what jobs I should for once I get the associates+cert

I'm saying no to Web dev because it's too much shit to learn and keep up with . If there was something like Web dev programming but more stable I'd do it

>What's an easy enough field ? I have no passions or interests in this field. No desire for over $50k salary. I just want a secure job and not have to do much or take work home with me. I just have a useless computer science degree

Scrum master is the job for you
mountaingoatsoftware.com/agile/scrum/roles/scrummaster

If you know a few nifty excel features and can average some values, you’re already qualified in that domain. VBA is as hard as you make it when learning since it’s a dead easy language.

What's a useful cert ? I'm So I guess I already know some database stuff, data analysis. Scripting and minor programming

Obviously you are a pajeet, have you thought about joining an elite team of programmers and writing a code of conduct for them?

I'm not a pajeet though

LEARN ELIXIR

For under 50k you can get a job doing anything. You can put keyboards in boxes at the keyboard factory and get 15/hr...

>I don't know IT at all
compared to them you do