Firefox

>tfw it's the COMFIEST browser on desktop but the LEAST COMFY browser on mobile

GOD FUCKING DAMNIT I WANT TO USE IT BUT I WANT SYNC AND IT'S SHIT ON MOBILE AND OPERA IS MAXIMUM COMFY ON MOBILE AND NOT BAD ON DESKTOP GREAT LOW RAM USAGE ACTUALLY BUT IT'S CHINESE BOTNET AND ONLY BLOCKS ADS NOT TRACKERS ON MOBILE AND WHILE BRAVE BLOCKS ADS AND TRACKERS AND HAS BOOKMARKS SYNC IT'S GOT CHROME'S SHITTY LAYOUT WHICH IS OK ON MOBILE BUT GHEY ON DESKTOP IT EVEN HAS CHROME'S GHEY BEHAVIOUR WHERE THE DOWNLOAD BAR JUST FUCKING STAYS THERE TAKING UP SPACE IF YOU SAVE ANYTHING AND YOU HAVE TO KEEP PRESSING X OR INSTALL SOME AMATEUR BOTNET EXTENSION AND ALSO JEE SAYS IT'S ALSO BOTNET WHICH I DON'T REALLY THINK SO BUT WHO KNOWS PROBABLY THEY NEED TO MAKE MONEY THEY ARE A CORPORATION FUCKING HELL WHY CAN'T MOZILLA JUST MAKE A COMFYBLINK-BASED ANDROID VERSION WITH FULL SYNC WITH DESKTOP GECKO FUCKING REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Attached: 1433612338242.png (285x285, 87K)

Other urls found in this thread:

zdnet.com/article/mozilla-fenix-new-android-browsers-intriguing-details-start-to-surface/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Just install Chrome user

Attached: Sitting Blob Pepe.png (861x758, 26K)

Use Bromite, a free and open source fork of Chromium that removes the botnet.

Firefox for android has addons. You can use ublock origin. Noscript, umatrix...

My phone runs firefox better than chromium based browsers.

Install firefox focus / klar for google captchas.

USB 4.0 is coming! 40gbit/s. Thunderbolt 3. Just felt like i should tell you about this.

I'm uninstalling bromite now, fuck paid shills.

learn to comprehend what op said

Attached: pqafkb6d9ba01.jpg (645x729, 57K)

>tfw every website breaks on first attempt
>tfw wasted all productive hours on manually adjusting settings for each site

What are all your mobile problems? Unless you're using it as an iTard I suppose there could be issues there but it's hardly Firefox fault. I'm using Firefox as my primary mobile browser on Android and use Firefox Focus as my default link opener for disposable stuff . Both work just fine

He could just use Bromite, the browser that protects your privacy".
Include the attached .jpg file. and use another one in his desktop.

Attached: bromite.png (72x72, 3K)

they're fixing it user zdnet.com/article/mozilla-fenix-new-android-browsers-intriguing-details-start-to-surface/
I've tried their reference browser a while back and the speed was definitely comparable to chromium browsers on android.
Once they implement add on support it will really be the best browser for mobile.

i'm using an ancient phone and Firefox still responds quicker than Chrome, which freezes all the fucking time.

the one thing i hate about Firefox on mobile is that tapping the X near the URL bar doesn't fucking clear the URL, what the fuck.

>the one thing i hate about Firefox on mobile is that tapping the X near the URL bar doesn't fucking clear the URL, what the fuck.
holy fucking shit this. What were they thinking when they made this decision

Just use Brave user, it's the best of both worlds, or keep using Opera, the botnet is a meme cooked up by faggots, only faggots who've fallen for the meme use any browser based on something other than Chromium

Browsing on mobile is just a pain in the ass for me no matter what browser I use.
Can't believe most people can do it that way exclusively.

Noscript is useless when you have uBlock

i'm with you, fellow boomer. i feel like i do enough browsing on my desktop so i avoid using my phone for that purpose.

Same. That's why I never browse on mobile and just share links with KDE connect.

Sounds promising. Fingers crossed. But in the meantime...

Is there any way to import Bookmarks into either mobile Opera or mobile Brave? I could live without overall (in fact it might even be a good thing, putting my browser data on the internet is a risky thing, who knows who'll get hacked next?), but I do need my desktop Bookmarks. At this point I would be willing just to export my desktop Firefox Bookmarks once in a while, like once a month, and manually put them into mobile Opera or mobile Brave. But it doesn't even seem possible.
That's Option 1 I'm considering (might not even be possible though).

Option 2 is Opera on desktop and mobile, and I sync only Bookmarks. The Chinese botnet might not be a meme, but it's the same sort of shit Google collects rights, just data for ads (which I'd block anyway). So who cares if some Chinese ad companies want to serve me some ads which I block anyway based on vague trends? (BTW Opera is safe to save passwords in, not synced but just on the local browser, right?)

Option 3
Brave on desktop and mobile, only Bookmarks synced.
On the plus side Brave is better about blocking trackers and is open source but the layout is inferior to Opera's and in testing I'm finding quite a few sites atm are being broken by default. I'd hate to keep having to disable this here and that there (and having to guess every time) just to be able to see shit. What happens when I'm trying to book a flight (something I did 2 weeks ago) and it's half way through and one of the shields breaks something. Annoying.

It is, and I don't plan on doing a lot. But I end up getting too distracted when I have my computer in front of me. I'd kind of like to rely on it less, so I can switch it off and can focus more on the papers and books in front of me (studying).

I'm leaning towards Option 2 right now (Opera) - it just werks even if protection isn't perfect. And I can move on and focus on more important things.

Attached: 1519696811029.png (694x752, 28K)

What? If I use some shady website that has facebook scripts I can see that they are blocked on Noscript. How do you do it with ublock origin?

use medium mode on ublock origin

uBO > settings > check "I'm an advanced user"

Left column is global settings, right is on the current domain. Simply blocking 3rd party scripts and frames will be enough to block Facebook afaik. You can block all scripts by default and then just whitelist whatever you want.

Ty but I might stick with noscript. On mobile it is a hassle to use that and I got huge list saved on noscript. But now I know and might start using it at somepoint. Ublock origin uses WASM so it might be quite better than having both extensions in use.

You're right.

Attached: 1537988850600.jpg (390x365, 23K)

Firefox is for neets who think they understand security and/or don't know how to compile ungoogled-chromium

How many securities are there?

I think absolute opposite lol, most usable browser on mobile. Though I still use Opera sometimes because it's only (known to me) mobile browser that can fit fucking text to make it readable