Now The Verge is shilling this shit, what now Jow Forums?

Now The Verge is shilling this shit, what now Jow Forums?

Attached: Screenshot_20190304-191939.jpg (1080x2433, 455K)

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/pcmasterrace/comments/9gvgsc/the_verge_pc_guy_thinks_hes_right_and_calls_us/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

If you still read the verge for shit in 2019 you are beyond any hope

this. The Verge is dog shit. However, I'm glad to see some sort of "mainstream" tech site give input on another browser. With Firefox falling way behind Chrome, the more alternatives, the better.

>the verge

Attached: berge.jpg (1200x800, 170K)

>It wasn't compatible with everything the way Chrome was
>slower and less responsive

Really?

I don't see the problem, Brave is by far the best browser for people who aren't faggots

That cable management is making me nervous and anxious. Pls delete photo

It's fucking garbage on desktop and bromite is better on mobile

there is just so much wrong there jfc.
>That spaghetti mess of wires in a cube case with AN ENTIRE SIDE OF THE CASE DEDICATED FOR WIRES
>2 RAM sticks NOT in dual channel
>Corsair shit everywhere
>AiO garbage
Why did they fucking bother?

t. angry nerd online

>when youre too lazy to install a new browser and just use egde

Its not that bad.

Bromite is basically identical to Brave but marginally slower on mobile so there's no reason to use it, also no syncing, and on desktop Brave is by far the best browser, tell me what you think is better if not Brave

>go to Jow Forums
>find angry nerd online
>surprised
>???

>extensions were different
Last time I checked Firefox can run all Chrome add-ons but not vice versa
>slow
Well If Brendan pays you money than even NSA supercomputer is slow right?

Firefox ESR, Iridium

Now that you can hide the brave rewards icon on urlbar (don't know situation in release channel), I can just install my chromium extensions there and it's better than ever now.

Attached: 1551687365648.jpg (483x461, 31K)

Tell.me one reason to use Brave. Their fingerprinting protection is placebo (which the devs acknowledge look at their issue tracker regarding fingerprinting and their own faq) they can't protect against zombie cookies due to not being Firefox based (which they as well acknowledged multiple times) and their content blocker whitelists Google, Facebook and Twitter and even worse inject their own unique I'd for their """""crypto partners""""" because Brendan realized his coins are pure dogshite.

You non ironically have more privacy using Chrome than brave.

This was literally that nigger's argument when people criticized his shitty build. I'm not making this up

reddit.com/r/pcmasterrace/comments/9gvgsc/the_verge_pc_guy_thinks_hes_right_and_calls_us/

Wrong. Brave can be fingerprinted as brave (look at their issue tracker). Bromite cannot. By using Brave you scream to every Website "Hey it's this guy again with those uuid please data mine me".

Also elaborate how one Chrome fork that doesn't touch nearly anything (Bromitr) can be slower than another chrome fork that intentionally slows down its own Browser to tackle fingerprinting (Brave, read the source code).

What you are seeing is either placebo (i.e. you fall easily for marketing) or you are a paid shill.

Also keep in mind Brave has all the privacy invading options that speed up browsing enabled by default while Bromite has them disabled.

Fuck off cunt, FireFox is much slower than Chrome and it's web rendering engine is less supported, also ESR eventually gets too old to have a good experience with and Iridium isn't in most distros repos and has no mobile version, and doesn't come with adblocking capabilities out of the box making a requirement for a non native adblocker

Enjoy your whitelisted ads, retard

>Disable Brave anti tracking technology
>Install Autist anti track
Problem solve

We will, those whitelisted ads keep the internet working comfortably

Name one thing you bought because you saw an ad for it online...

Brave is the best thing going right now. Unironically it is the best thing going because of the PHILOSOPHY it uses. Same as suckless. I wouldn't expect you brainlets to understand. But divisive strategy and dialectics work for me. They are attempting to put power back in the hands of the content creators and doing ANYTHING at all to move away from current monetary model for the web which is in utter stagnation. I can't help but applaud Brandon. Very smart fellow and I will be following Brave closely.
It's been said before by people smart enough to know. The best browser to use is the one you modify the least. All you're doing is making yourself easier to identify. Vanilla chrome or FF installs with _very_ light mods work best ootb. If you really want to get down with it then install Qubes and be a boss. Otherwise burn in a fire.

Fucking faggot, those "ads" aren't "ads" there things that keep certain sites on the internet working, Brave has no other whitelisted ads

What the fuck are you even talking about.

Idk, I stopped making sense after my sex change

Attached: 1550303834562.gif (554x400, 238K)

>The best browser to use is the one you CAN modify the MOST.
ftfy
Brave is shit. You're shit.
If you really care about your "privacy" and "security" online, you do the research and take matters of configuration into your own hands, there is and can be no perfect one-size-fits-all solution.
If this is too much of a hassle for your flouride-soaked, social-media-addicted brain to focus on through your smartphone-induced tunnel vision, then you deserve to tracked and datamined...

All you have to do is look at the shit in the dock (which isn't autohidden the Verge
>ever