A Hackintosh is truly the perfect computing experience

A Hackintosh is truly the perfect computing experience

Attached: Hackintosh.jpg (1600x1016, 169K)

Dude, VIDEO GAMES! Fuark.

No.

Attached: 1545472465765.jpg (154x107, 17K)

Stable? What components?

Fuck off back to /v/ gaymer
My Hackintosh is rock solid, as are most Hackintoshes if you buy a known configuration

Mac OS barely has any games available compared to Windows not to mention severe lack of drivers for newer titles. Not only that, but you have a severely limited hardware selection.

This won't work with AyyyMD products, right?

This. I'm a gamer, so when I want an experience finely tuned to my needs as a gamer, I look to Microsoft. Y'all Macfags can keep your NO GAEMS garbage OS to yourselves.

Macos os a shitty Fisher Price like os

Fuck off gaymer, gayming is for faggots, grow the fuck up
It will

Attached: iToddlersbtfo.gif (500x500, 256K)

I couldn't care less about fuckintosh but i have the same speakers xd

Attached: file.png (1317x641, 799K)

Sure...
until it comes time to update. Have fun hunting down the correct combo of kexts for the new version.

why would you enslave yourself with proprietary software despite having the choice of not doing so? makes no sense to me.

Attached: DYMIMkuV4AA4s4h.jpg (1079x1080, 99K)

I wish I could get my 970 working on Mojave though. What's up with no web drivers?

I'm going to judge, because if you're not playing videogames why the fuck do you need a build that looks like something a gaymer would use

I mean you could literally spend 300 bucks and have a macOS build that fits inside your vagina but you choose that instead

Which is once a year if there's any issues at all

So salty lol. Windows can do it all. If you want Unix, use a popular Linux variant. But don't try and pretend your Tonka Toy tier OS is worth anything. Not to mention lack of updates. Enjoy your lack of updates and walled garden.

>XD
Go back to SnapChat faggot
Updating is fucking easy, just install the updated kexts and away you go, hell sometimes you don't even need updated kexts, not an argument
Gaymer cases usually have more room to work with, also room for graphics cards which are a must for video editors

Linux is just a kernel.

This annoys the hell out of me too, I'm stuck on High Sierra until Nvidia releases updated drivers or I can afford an AMD card

Attached: 1550952228965.png (737x732, 355K)

Oh you're one of those FCPX babbies

Sorry. I of course meant GNU + Linux.

No, I use very little Apple software, I'm just not a faggot who uses shitty operating systems

Just GNU is fine.

Ah I see. You are a patient man, you like your video editing slow.

No, if I wanted my editing slow I'd use faggot live or whatever else you GNUcucks use

Actually I'm a woman, you've probably never seen one since you're such a faggot, enjoy your cock

It's called Adobe Premiere. Or Sony Vegas Pro. That is simple to just install on Windows and get work done. Instead you're autistically choosing to install and use an OS that isn't officially supported by your PC, lacks updates, the only 2 things that makes it worth using.

>dodging the windows option because it's factually better
>getting mad about misgendering

sasuga

macOS is objectively the best Unix unless you are a masochist.