East Asian smart phones have cameras with mandatory loud shutter sound to prevent creeps from sneak photographing girls

>East Asian smart phones have cameras with mandatory loud shutter sound to prevent creeps from sneak photographing girls

Attached: clean.png (411x410, 212K)

Other urls found in this thread:

engadget.com/2016/09/30/japans-noisy-iphone-problem/
youtube.com/watch?v=b6LsteXpSuM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>bug people have odd standards shoved on them so they're forced to act even remotely human
Color me surprised.

Attached: 1547505189917.jpg (720x889, 81K)

>Being a virgin in 2019
Lmao i guess we are two.

Attached: img4.jpg (500x468, 87K)

I understand where they're coming from I guess but can people even hear the shutter sound when they're riding in a crowded subway / train / bus?

>*uses opencamera*
>*disables the shutter sound*
Nothing personnel, but I need that cunny

Only the stock camera app has shutter sounds forced enabled. Nothing is stopping you from using a third party camera app.

t. chinkphone owner

This is the law or just the observation of one faggot posting on Jow Forums with one chink phone?

Actual cameras are like that too. I have a Japanese-market RX100 Mk.III and it's got a loud annoying shutter sound that you can't turn off as well. I don't use my cameras for creepshots or anything but I still don't like attracting attention when I'm taking photos if I don't have to, I've heard way too many horror stories of people getting attacked or whatever while taking architectural photos etc.

>There's a misconception that there's some kind of legal provision to ensure smartphones (or feature phones) make a noise when you take a photo, but that isn't the case.

engadget.com/2016/09/30/japans-noisy-iphone-problem/

Can confirm,my LG KC550 had loud snap that you could not turn off.

t. no culture mutt

chinkphone owner. it can be turned off.

all jap cameras have this as well based making it harder for weirdos

Yes.

マリ様を撃ってください

lol just record a video

also:
replace carrierbloat wit pajeetrom
or
find a shutter.ogg file and replace it with empty one.

My xiaomi with a stock global rom doesn't have a shutter sound in the stock camera app, not sure if it let me disable it or if it was just like that.

? Dick head.

You are a butt hurt lesbian.

Uh, that probably has a real shutter, sony only got silent fully electronic shutters into newer models of their cameras. But they did.

マリは誰ですか

>wear exposed underwear in public
>surprised when people take photos of it

It has a real shutter but that's virtually silent. The noise in question is a blatantly fake electronic sound, and it also has an autofocus beep that can't be turned off either, which is the really annoying part. I've used a US market version of the same camera and both can be turned off.

>dress like degenerate whores in public
>get mad when men look at you
modern society is cancer.
burn it down.

Attached: cuck_o_7176458.jpg (720x664, 99K)

>complain about degenerate whores
>all the while enabling said degenerate whores and part-taking in their degeneracy
Faggot

>all the while enabling said degenerate whores and part-taking in their degeneracy

are you talking about yourself?

Nice reading comprehension you cuck. Faggots like you give attention to these whores and you use their degeneracy as an excuse to act degenerate yourselves.
>hurr, so what if I stare at thots? They want me to stare! I dindo nuffin!
>hurr, so what if I secretly take panty-shots They secretly want me to take creep-shots!
yah, nah. Go neck yourself.

>Faggots like you give attention to these whores

are you talking about yourself?

Jesus taught love and forgiveness

Kek.

I mean I can't understand why. When I went there, I rode the earlier trains to shibuya and schoolgirls literally fall asleep on you at times. I can't understand the thirst.

tell me why do the whores wear short skirts but get angry when u look?

burn it down....along with the beta male whiteknight s.o.y incel orbitter who was defending the whores in earlier posts.

listen, loser, they wont fornicate with you, no matter how much you defend them.

Sometimes it's just up to the school. Uniforms are a thing here pretty much everywhere (exceptions are a few of the more ghetto like schools), and for the most part, skirt size will depend on school location and the institution itself. If you go up to Osaka or kyoto, uniforms will be different, some with longer skirts, some with shorter ones. Tokyo skirts are very short, so it's mostly their fault. In terms of regular people, you have no obligation to use any outfit in particular, and the japanese will treat you massively different based off what you wear, so if you wear skimpy clothing, expect to be treated in such a way. But Tokyo is retarded, making the skirts that short. Really unnecessary.

by here I meant "in Japan". I think I might be dyslexic.

or retarded

He sounds like the type of user who thinks children can "seduce" adults.

youtube.com/watch?v=b6LsteXpSuM

Nice Strawman. What I did say is, kids shouldn't be obligated to wear any clothes, especially skimpy skirts, and that I can't understand where asian thirst for pussy comes from that they would take stealth pics of people they don't even know.
>caring about what other people say on a Mongolian cave paintings board

PSP camera did this and was annoying.

Pretty sure east asians can get an iphone and flip the silence switch to silence the phone's shutter sound.

Are the skirts actually that short or are they just rolled up?

you can the exact sound file bruh if its rooted.

>mandatory loud shutter sound
Unless you flash a European ROM

ロアスティーの宿敵