Whats the coolest/best piece of technology I can buy for $50

Whats the coolest/best piece of technology I can buy for $50

Attached: image.jpg (400x400, 118K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ebay.com/itm/Noctua-NH-D9L-Dual-Tower-CPU-Cooler-With-Fan/163578617282?hash=item26160b9dc2:g:JVEAAOSwXepcOmlY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Dildo warmer

raspberry pi + fixin's

dog

Attached: image.jpg (1536x2048, 1.26M)

Spice and Wolf BluRay box sex.

a harddrive to install gentoo on

set***
for fucks sake

korbo's pussy

One of your dad's dragon dildos

Attached: Trump_smug.jpg (600x610, 67K)

a used Nintendo DS Lite

I got a game gear for 49 dollars

Amazon kindle unironically

That plus libgen epubs = unlimited knowledge

thinkpad x200s

This is actually pretty good. Dubs of truth, I guess.

$50 worth of games on Kinguin. Don't skip out on the buyer protection, though. It's saved my bacon more than once where I bought a game at a really low price and the next lowest seller wanted twice as much, and the first seller sold me a duplicate key. Kinguin replaces them, even if they have to take a loss. Without paying the tiny bit extra, they basically tell you "too bad, so sad" if you get a bad key. You can get games that are still selling for really high for next to nothing.

Rechargeable handheld fan

Attached: image.jpg (350x350, 59K)

what stops you from just opening a paypal dispute?

always worked for me on G2A

I guess you could, but I have a feeling since Kinguin has a buyer protection method in place, PayPal would likely side with them if you intentionally opt out. (It's included in the original total and you have to specifically remove it. I assume it's that way just to avoid people doing PayPal disputes)

Besides, doing a dispute means waiting to get my money back, then paying twice as much for the game I wanted when I could just leave the buyer protection on and Kinguin will replace the bad key with a more expensive one in the same amount of time it takes for me to actually get my money back and be able to spend it again.

Send it to me. I have the perfect gift idea for you but its a secret.

What happens when kindle tells you your rightfully purchased books were only "licensed" and that it's now removing them from the platform? At 50$ I'd say save the money. Unless your PC needs an SSD.

used T400

Turn off the wifi, retard

Arduoboy?

Good set of earphones

>Whats the coolest/best piece of technology I can buy for $50
One that you actually need you careless retard

Raspberry Pi 3 B+.

You can get a SSD to install Gentoo on, even.

A fig of your waifu, you'll cherish it more than a cheap piece of tech you'll get bored of in 10 minutes

Thinkpad

Tin Audio T2

>not buying off ebay and downloading the books via piratebay and libgen and converting them manually with onlive converter to .mobi
plebs, who would pay for DRM books? I can understand DRM games and software, but fucking books?

A vape.

Why would you purchase them

I tried that a few years ago, but the book had a protection or some shit that didn't let it get converted.

only good answer so far. thank you user.

that's strange. what was the format? where did you get it from? Every book I ever downloaded was fine. Only issue is making sure the reformat doesn't add weird punctuation in or make the text super small or something.

Turns out I was trying to make one of the 7-day trial books from amazon into a mobi. That's probably what broke it, some other things I tried did work out.

40 bucks in an SDR dongle, 10 in parts to build an antenna and start downloading pictures from weather satellites

yep you gotta get them from elsewhere besides Amazon. LibGen is ideal.

A cheap chink mechanical keyboard

Attached: download.jpg (300x300, 12K)

>is poor enough to want a 50$ tablet
>apparently rich enough to buy 100$+ worth of ebooks
If you're buying a kindle then you're manually downloading pdfs and epubs for free and probably rooting it or at least nuking all (((amazon))) shit. I know there are people dumb enough to rent virtual books but I hope that nobody that retarded can end up on Jow Forums.

Opening a dispute on kinguin is an instant ban.

well, you get banned but you get your money back. seems like a very shitty practice though, just to get people to pay for your "protection"

this

Magnavox Odyssey 2
ZTE Maven
Used Pioneer VSX that you can fix with a soldering iron
Mic stands
Midi controller (keystation mini 32 comes to mind)
M-audio USB interface / preamp
A keyboard or mouse perhaps an mx518
Alarm clock / lamp / etc.

A vibrator

Freudian slip?

based, redpilled and schlopilled

Is a Game Gear the same thing I remember, or is there a new peice of tech that shares the name?

Thinkpad T60

A 30cm length of string, but it lights up slightly.

Also came here to say this.

Used x60

You got me. Sex is the only thing I can think about when I see Holo.

Attached: Johnathan Wick Sr..png (1920x941, 1.39M)

ebay.com/itm/Noctua-NH-D9L-Dual-Tower-CPU-Cooler-With-Fan/163578617282?hash=item26160b9dc2:g:JVEAAOSwXepcOmlY

Attached: Johnathan Wick Sr..png (1920x943, 977K)

Attached: Johnathan Wick Sr..png (1920x941, 2.3M)

Attached: Johnathan Wick Sr..png (1920x944, 1.84M)