Why are you not getting one, Jow Forums?

why are you not getting one, Jow Forums?

Attached: samsung-galaxy-s10-hoyle-17.jpg (3500x2333, 489K)

Other urls found in this thread:

forbes.com/sites/kashmirhill/2012/02/16/how-target-figured-out-a-teen-girl-was-pregnant-before-her-father-did/#5b4d58796668
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Because I don't need a new phone because my current one is fine enough

>notch
>huge bezels
No thanks.

I know that the s10e is a flat screen, but I don't think it will last and will be dropped again for the s11.
I just can't trust Samsung. They seem to be going full retard with this curved screen shit.
It literally offers zero positives and numerous negatives.

Because it's a rebranded HTC (sealed non-removable battery, expensive) and HTC sucks.

Which HTC phone is exactly the same?

I probably will once the S10e dual-sim international version drops to a decent price in about a year. i certainly am not getting a gimped shitdragon with no hopes of bootloader unlock and 80% battery on root.

It's not a notch though

my s9 still just werks

The ones with beats and probably more.
Sealed battery crap for more than the competition costs.

I'd rather get a tablet

But I am, My S10 plus is arriving by Wednesday.

I bought a new phone last year and I am definately not in need of an upgrade.

model and brand?

i'm getting the poco f1 tomorrow, i hate the notch but it's the best value for its price.

also, over-expensive flagshit phones are a big nope

my s5 is still working fine and not willing to pay more for phones than for my pc.

I like my s8

Attached: WE DO IT.jpg (1080x354, 57K)

>no-bezel meme
>batterylet
>replacement parts will probably be expensive, if any at all
no

also this

>$1250
>with plan and carrier locked

WTF!

/thread
Posted from my 2014 OPO on Lineage16 that runs like the day it was new.

who gives a shit if it's locked?

i paid $150 for a galaxy j7 four years ago and it's still holding up fine.
having a nicer phone would be cool but i can't fathom paying more than $200 for a phone with my current salary.

lmao2stores!!1

>enjoy this 50$ price hike goy, it comes with netflix for free!
>you want to switch carrier?
>too bad about your phone :^)

why the hell would I switch my carrier?

Because I already own a Mi Mix 3

Fuck Samsung

Fuck Jannies

and FUCK Zoomers

Attached: 1536524179218.png (900x900, 311K)

Not a fan of Samsung phones personally, plus I have a satisfactory phone already.

And even if I were on Samsung I wouldn't be on the upgrade treadmill.

god fucking damn the 10e is perfect
fuck curve edge shit they keep forcing
also I already have a working phone there's no reason to buy one

It's the one thing worse than a notch - It's literally just a fucking hole in the screen.

i disagree

Seriously that price is silly. I can do all that and more in a cheaper phone

Because I have an iPhone Xs Max

I'm on the other year upgrade cycle

Agreed. The price is the only thing holding me back.

Can't spend more then $500 on a phone if that's it's true value.

Markups are getting silly $1500 $2000?!

The fuck these companies trying to pull

If you had to choose between upgrading your computer or phone which one would it be?

>poco in the US

Ya dun goofed lad

Computer obviously. I only use my phone at work to lurk Jow Forums during idle hours.

because I own an LG V35, and will not be replacing it until it dies.

I fucking detest rounded screen corners
Why the hell did that become the standard? It looks retarded. I dread upgrading now because my only options are going to be full of this garbage design style and worthless features

>Another $1000+ mobile botnet
>why am I not getting one
>mfw

Attached: 1551383551047.png (1280x720, 1.33M)

Who the fuck spends more then $200 on godamn phone?

https : / / www theregister co uk/2017/06/15/canada_unlocked_phones_on_demand/
sorry ameritards

NIGGERS
Canada has ruled that cellphone networks may no longer charge fees for carrier-unlocking handsets nor sell new phones locked to their network.
The Canadian Radio-television and Telecommunications Commission (CRTC) said that as of December 1 of this year, phone sellers will be barred from selling handsets locked to a specific carrier, and all carriers will be required to unlock customer handsets for free.
NIGGERS

I would get that sweet S10e if I had the freaking money for it.

Attached: 6B560EAA68414F779AA278ACD4BE053D.png (759x761, 1.04M)

I was messing with a store demo S10 and the camera cutout really doesn't do it for me. You have to black out a huge amount of space to hide it. The standard notch on my OP6 feels like a much smarter design.

tfw can't stand one dead pixel and people expect me to be okay with a massive hole

I'm tempted to get one but I think I should wait for the note 10 instead. I plan on keeping my next phone for at least 3 or 4 years.

DESU The US should do this.

Taking a phone to another network should not automatically prevent you from continuing to pay on it monthly.

autism

>blatantly rips off everything from UI to design from iPhone
Why would anyone spend a grand+ on a replica

You don't need that. Ajit laid the foundation for the US to only have one single provider. You don't need to change ISPs.
Think about it this way: The less ISPs there are, the less companies are out there in the wild wanting your money. It's simple, really.

The hole isn't a great improvement over the notch or even bezels. It's a step towards putting the camera behind the glass somehow, but the technology is not there yet. For the last few years, phones have stagnated somewhat. Now they are getting better rapidly again. Buying one of these phones every year or every other year is way too expensive, and they will lose their value rapidly as they become obselete quickly. I'll wait a few years until the new features being pushed (multiple cameras, AI processors, all glass displays) become fully realized.

storage space

>I fell for the predatory capitalist propaganda

"The free market works great!" - Said the holder of the monopoly.

No LOS so it's basically unusable.

Because the Huawei Mate X is better.

Because I want a Nubia X.

>Oreo
>IPS display
lol is it fucking 2017?

we'll get there eventually
so far we're at 50% transparency if I recall

Attached: lg-transparent-display-2017.jpg (1280x720, 127K)

Google filed shit with the FTC that showed the camera behind the display. Probably be in the Pixel 4.

>that price

hard pass not going to fool me like the iphone retards.

Three absolutely stupid posts in 7 minutes. This is your new record, dumb attention whoring tripfag.

Because I already have an S8 and I don't need to upgrade.

Because even when I tolerate many stupid decisions on modern phones I won't tolerate any visible black tumors within the screen area. Rounded corners are not what I actuslly want but I can tolerate them. I can't tolerate notches and holes no matter what the shills say about them.

1+ 7

Imagine spending money on something that becomes irrelevant in less than a year.

Buying something on it's launch is dumb. Buying to flex is also dumb, I would not want to get played by the industry and marketing.

>tfw all I want is a phone with a huge battery, big screen and decent CPU/GPU and not be covered in glass.
I think I'll pick up the G7 Power, it'll work perfectly on T-Mobile and I'll actually be able to warranty it if something happens.

Attached: IMG_20190225_152528-1592x2123.jpg (1592x2123, 223K)

If I cared I wouldn't want it.

I pre-ordered the S10+

Attached: D00jPqMVYAE2FbQ.jpg (1197x955, 196K)

This thing is just a slightly prettier Mi 9 at nearly 3 times the price. I'm OK with my Samsung Note 8 still. Might even get a Poco F2 later on if it improves in design, because the F1 looks like shit but it's great in every other aspect. If Xiaomeme can deliver a ~$400 phone that looks acceptable, they'll get my money instead.

Attached: 1461870109344.jpg (220x409, 13K)

I would buy S10e in a heartbeat, if it only was Snapdragon based in Europe and my LG V20 would age worse. S11e, if it's still alive, it is.

Unbased and cuckpilled

>Android
Am I poor or what.

I got my s10+ today (nz) ask me anything

Imagine paying the price of a good bike for a toy that will become obsolete in a couple of years (if you don't drop it first), and doesn't offer anything over toys half its price.

Attached: stw-2018-11-26-STW117_070118-83.jpg (1618x1080, 213K)

I am still happy with my Note 8, though will probably upgrade to a Note 10 when that comes out.

>good bike
>not even hardtail
Not even a nigger would steal that shit

They delayed it to the end of March here.

Just because it's disconnected from the outline doesn't mean it's not a notch

You don't know shit, be quiet.

sure thing boy

Waiting for the Fold 2.

This. My S8+ will be more than enough for the years to come. I might swap it for an S14+ though in the future.

Attached: 1548184911513.gif (235x240, 1.93M)

Enjoy your Gameboy

Enjoy your phone user :^)

because i can't even afford a xiaomi flagship, how the fuck do you expect me to buy from another company that copies apple with their prices

It's not a BlackBerry Passport

I'm quite happy with my $200 chink memephone.

>only ever used apple
>want the s10e
>hate google and samsung botnet

Google doesn't have shit on me because I've never used android but I want this phone pretty bad.

Every company has some sort of file on you whether you use their products directly or not.
They feed on all your data, credit card purchases, phone records whatever.
But if it puts your mind at ease, all they want is to advertise more shit at you in the hopes that there is a 1% chance you might see an ad and think, "oh I could use some of that."
If you think there's much more to it than that you overestimate how much effort they're willing to invest in anything but greed.
Oh and you've just given the cult of Apple all your money anyways so how did that help you any?
The silicon valley is just full of asians, indians, and white dudes all drinking pearl milk tea and generally not giving much of a fuck, most of them probably work while high.

If I had it in me I'd just quit all this shit and go no phone, no cash, off grid. I can't pull away from the digital tit though no matter how much I hate this shit.

Attached: pure depression.gif (500x270, 401K)

It's way worse than a notch since the screen you gain from having a floating punch hole in your screen is practically dead space. It ends up being a bigger notch than a teardrop notch

Attached: 1524757085723.png (2100x1400, 3.55M)

>all that thickness
>has camera bump
>no headphone jack
lmao

That's up to you if you really hate being a consumer that much.
But as I said, they're only interested in making you buy from them for the most part. Outside of that you'd think law enforcement would have a much easier time finding criminals that buy particular products if they could figure shit out like this forbes.com/sites/kashmirhill/2012/02/16/how-target-figured-out-a-teen-girl-was-pregnant-before-her-father-did/#5b4d58796668

because i dont buy Samsung phones. I'm all about the chink phones, not the gook phones

Too expensive, let's try again in a year when the price drops to 300 or 200 euros.

Because I don’t like UI overlays. And I and I use iCloud Keychain.

Why not use fuckin slidable camera. Are they retarded?

>used galaxy a5 from 2015 to 2019
>bought s8plus a few weeks ago
>nicer screen, better camera, smoother user experience but overall mostly the same shit as my old phone
>it'sfuckingnothing.jpg

How someone justifies buying new model every year is beyond me. Will keep this one until it dies.

Why would I want one?