Thinkpad meme has cost me a fortune

bought t480s £rrp £1700 - £975 us import 4 years warranty (yes, major hardware issues, been buying refurb) 16b. 500gb ssd, yes. touchscreen yes yes (needed). i run XUBUNTU nothing else, for years, currently on dell latitude no problems all good no touch scfreen - needed tuch screen - got into this. am FUCKED NOW .. cos the touchpad does not work right there is lag it DOS NOT WORK RIGHT AND IHAD A FUCKING CARBON and ive seen this before 'try mint' try fedora.. i have no patience now .. i get the fuckign 4.7gb iso .. had to buy a FUCKING 8GB usb key also . am fucked ... lenovo fucking site gives me an exe for fuckng windows reinstall . i get the iso and i fucking get the fucking windows back onto this POS .. ok ..

1 other thing its got 4 year onsite, parts etc its fully loaded this fucking thing
i paid £975. was thinking 'sll through amazon' ..
i put this on ebay i get what for it.

i totally fuckedup here with your fucking meme all i wante was touch screen i need it badly for programs i work on. i saw also, thru the time i had it 48 hours solid trying to get this fucking thing working .. theres no velocity thru the touch this /that = thru kivy / pygame sdl help me obiwan

Attached: 1024px-Cockpit_of_Jaguar_GR.3A.jpg (1024x768, 291K)

not gonna read your schizo ramble just install winblows lol

it;s lenovo .. this is pic off ebayer
boxed BEFORE I FUCKNG OPENED IT
ws £975 paypal gave me a loan
HOW BAD IS THIS

Attached: s-l1600 (3).jpg (1600x1200, 165K)

go back to xda

wtf is 'xda'

your loo

no info here .. all fking xperts shilling thinkpads

>he fell for it

PROTIP: don't expect to be spoonfed by uncomprehensive ranting >255 characters.
then again is for being spoonfed.
either way do me a favor and stop posting.

do who a favor
ur the only reader?
mebbe other people get WARNED bout this fking shit idiocy y go there .. fking latitude/vs thinkpad lenovo there is no dispute
they do not fucking run linux well
fuck off

We told you to buy the T420, not the T480 and it's not our fault the shit you bought doesn't work, go figure it out yourself using the search engine of your choice you fucking mongoloid

consoles like this terrify me

i just spent like 20 minutes staring at it in a panic because i didn't know what any of those buttons and switches do and i tried to intuitively figure it out and never could. i had to walk away and come back

what is the word for this fear?

fomo.
fear of missing out.

SEPCAT jaguar
still run by india, major systems upgrade
british deigned too old , -- lacking the money for the latest US fighers for their single inoperative carrier.

Attached: 1024px-A_Royal_Air_Force_of_Oman_Jaguar_taxies_towards_the_runway_at_Thumrait,_Oman._MOD_45143904.jp (1024x667, 49K)

Attached: 1024px-RAF_Sepecat_Jaguar_T2A_Lofting-1.jpg (1024x718, 164K)

>thinkpad meme
you bought the wrong thinkpad silly you

you think you can rely on what companies state

no.

Ubuntu on Lenovo ThinkPad T480s
Feedback
If there is an issue with the information for this system, please let us know.

The Lenovo ThinkPad T480s laptop with the components described below has been awarded the status of certified pre-install for Ubuntu. 'certification.ubuntu.com'

ok i am 'xubuntu' but i thought a FUCKIG GOLD STANDARD 100% 'works' from 'ubuntu' like this

that ppl, engineers, or ppl would have run this for a while, checked it out

no no no

its the fucking pc era all microsoft (otherwise run 10 year old kit) .. i am ok with running 10 year old kit, but touch screens encroaching then

re:

The Lenovo ThinkPad T480s laptop with the components described below has been awarded the status of certified pre-install for Ubuntu. 'certification.ubuntu.com'

is FALSE .. i have run ubuntu on all thinkpads

they do not run as gud as the fucking latitude

the meme is the standard fuckng shill here - as m$ infests .. we have ibm/lenovo here

STAY THE FUCK AWAY

buy the ford popular
buy DELL (latitude for linux)

buy nothing off here, this corporate clicker infested brochure, that is recommended. the casio watch (genuine, sourced, minimal), just about cuts it .. NOTHING ELSE

hear.

Then return it and get a fucking MacBook it Chromebook. Those should be perfect for your capabilities.

Attached: 1450849892422.jpg (768x1024, 206K)

never have run chrome
never seen it

i think that would make sense, something OP xan't seem to get a grasp on.

Attached: 3FZ2FfM_d.jpg (640x640, 56K)

why xactly would i be arrested for not understanding 'to run chrome'
more shilling?

someone screencap this shit for future ylyl threads