Epic

>Don't be evil

Attached: Google vs DuckDuckGo.png (1589x925, 209K)

Other urls found in this thread:

chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/commentthis/nkfhloioicjpgkffeeekpajcihalhegb
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>There are people here who will still use Chrome after this

>it's yet another episode of right wing brainlets whining because they can't into SEO

Attached: 1500318266760.jpg (250x241, 7K)

I do, you have a problem with that buddy? :^)

Google literally prevents dissenter.com from showing up no matter what you type.

>SEO
>not outright censorship
Dissenter doesn't appear on any page in Google. search for an adult video and it's all there though.

>the_donald
based google

Why should a company be forced to display links to somebody's website?

>Unironically letting politics decide which browser you use and what people not to talk to.

Why do they have a problem with this addon?

They shouldn't. Who is implying that they should?

free speech is problematic

Nobody, I just inferred it to try to drum up outrage.

The same way TV companies can't just broadcast anything they want.

there are stupid people who will think this is true, so try to find dissenter

WAKE UP SHEEPLE
this is just an advertising thread

>avoiding a search engine that filters out results they don’t want you to see.

Somebody should inform the FCC.

>Wanting to see political shit so you can join the collective conscious hive mentality.
It's helping you.

You shouldn't use anything connected to the botnet. This has nothing to do with politics and everything to do with refusing to be pimped out like a whore for advertisement shekels.

This. Conscientiously object to the botnet and this all turns to dust. They can’t touch you if you deny them their foothold.

Attached: Untitled.png (816x733, 46K)

Yep I fell for the meme

Attached: Screenshot_20190304-205818_Chrome.jpg (1080x2220, 564K)

Only in current year is freespeech right wing and censorship leftwing. Kys liberal sicko.

kek fell for it too
these startups starting a startup for the sake of starting a startup need to fuck off

Thats wrong, it actually shows up on the first page for me

Regardless of shilling and OP being a fag that's a pretty neat idea, but it can still be taken down so not really as good as it could be.
How feasible and sustainable would a completely decentralized version of that be while keeping the same browser extension format?

can you be anonymous on it

Reminder advertising is against the rules

>How feasible and sustainable would a completely decentralized version of that be while keeping the same browser extension format?
You'd only need to make a mastodon extension.
Mastodon is the real twitter alternative anyway, not Gab. But Gab has better marketing.

how do you comment on urls once the domain/host removes it?

Lel at the leftwing faggots in this thread

Fucking stupid idea, if you want to talk about a webpage then do it, you don't need to do it through some shitty proprietary app that has group chats for every page on the web.

What a fucking inane gimmicky way to chat, the only assholes you will see are the ones stupid enough to install the extension.

>if you want to talk about a webpage then do it
Where and how?

If I type "Dissenter download" the first link is the Google chrome store page.

It's likely that your use of the word "app" is throwing off Google's search algorithm because of improper use by third parties and not by the first party.

>CNN on suicide watch
based google

How is this even legal?

I thought those far-right "archives" were pushing the limits of the law but this is just ugh.

Attacks meant to disrupt or destroy the credibility of the free media are attacks against the state itself. They shouldn't be treated any differently than treason.

where are those comments located? on nsa's server room?

>How is this even legal?
Google is a private company. They're not really obliged to provide all possible websites or even put them in a certain order. You just trust that they will.

Google's servers.

Gab garbage aside, wasn't an user posting here about making something similar open source soon? What happened with that?

>you have a problem with me being a retard buddy? :^)

Attached: 354deaa3770912621bb816da070346ab.jpg (258x245, 12K)

What is their to talk about. Andrew Torba paid some shill at DuckDuckGo so his app comes up first. Completely delusional to think otherwise.

Fuck off redditor

found the redditor

nice b&

I actually created this a few years ago.

chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/commentthis/nkfhloioicjpgkffeeekpajcihalhegb

OP here. As much as you fucking leftists want to think I'm just advertising, I genuinely made this thread as a way to point out blatant censorship by Google, which this very obviously is. I couldn't give a fuck if people use the app I searched for and I myself found a lot of problems when I tried to use it (like fucking http and https linking to completely different sites with different comment sections on each andteh fucking thing restarting every time I click on something else)

>2 users

lol yep never went anywhere

Is it actually truly anonymous? what sort of scaling issues are there is you instantly had a steady amount of users? Maybe it's something you should revisit, since I know a few people who might like true anonymity on a dissenter-like app.

Fake news. Jow Forumstards lying their asses off, as usual.

Can you please put the name of the app in the title next time?

It is, and it's just some simple AWS lambda functions powering it, so no real scale issues other than time.

>this is just an advertising thread
Based awareness user

>AWS
>anonymous
Yikes

I seriously don't understand how this app works. It says it allows you to comment on any website with a gab account, but how the fuck will your comment appear on let's say a youtube video with disabled comments?

q
Lmao no they don't
Or just search for "dissenter" and it's there

>Everyone who doesn't blindly believe my bullshit is a leftist
Cool, fuck off shill

to be fair, in todays political climate, it's pretty safe to assume someone is leftist when they shamelessly lick the asshole of a multi billion dollar corporation. especially if that corporation virtue signals just a little bit

comments are stored on their server. you cant view them without that app

But this thread is about licking Gab's ass, OP is making bullshit claims and shilling for Gab.

while others lick googles asshole and defend their right to censor companies they don't like

Fucking retard, of course Google censor shit, it wasn't some unknown thing you just unearthed, now if you don't mind stop being a faggot using Winblows and Chrome or go kill yourself cunt

>it's fine to be a shill ass licker if others are too
lmao alright shill, but trying to paint anyone who doesn't gulp down your bullshit as leftist is absurd

All shills are fucking retards, whether it be GNUtards or consumerist faggots, their all retards

You can also view them from the website. The extension is just a panel that loads the corresponding thread for the url you're visiting.

Right, not sure what that has to do with what I said though

So this is literally a containment chamber? Great, just as planned.

Attached: 15324832180050.png (401x367, 9K)

why is everyone so mad about it then?

I seem to remember extensions that let you doodle on site overlays years ago, drawing dicks in mouths etc.
Why is this flavor of the month?