Password must contain at least one uppercase, one lowercase, one numeral and one special character

>password must contain at least one uppercase, one lowercase, one numeral and one special character
>password cannot have more than 2 repeating characters
>this password is too similar to one you've used in the past
>this password is already in use by another user

Attached: 1480763101654.png (450x416, 207K)

Other urls found in this thread:

msn.com/en-ca/news/technology/goodbye-passwords-webauthn-is-now-an-official-web-standard/ar-BBUnJcY
tools.ietf.org/html/rfc6749
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Attached: F876F9CA-AE76-4ACD-A25D-1D5D280FC698.png (581x525, 55K)

ITT: things that pissed me off

What the fuck?

>password must contain a pair of twin primes that are not in use by another user

Attached: purplebrain.jpg (223x226, 10K)

Name one (1) login website/program that does this

Attached: 1509142009753.jpg (1395x1080, 151K)

It probably compared the hash to another user's hash.

Attached: tenor.gif (498x280, 642K)

>this password mustn't contain mean words like nigger

>>this password is too similar to one you've used in the past
Sounds like a security risk.
Do they not hash it?

mine ;)

>open password manager
>generate a random string of 32 characters
>password must be between 8 and 15 characters in length
why even have such low maximum character limits? even if you want to avoid people putting in megabytes worth of data and fucking with things, why not 256 or something?

what makes you think you're worth 16 characters?

Disgusting attention whoring anime pedo scum like OP (aka FAG).

Attached: tenor (1).gif (220x302, 191K)

KILL
YOU'RE
SELF

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Attached: 1544681920649.jpg (1078x1028, 80K)

i want to nakadashi cyan

seething

Attached: 15285027081.gif (169x299, 3.97M)

I want to ide

>password must be 12-16 characters

Attached: 1549633001272.gif (300x385, 3.92M)

Based and redpilled
Very unbased, cringe and bluepilled

anime cat girl dancing is best cat girl

Attached: 1464445822120.jpg (540x540, 69K)

you made me think about what im doing with my life, thanks

>this password is already used by X

I use Pa$$w0rd for everything. Works everywhere.

Bitwarden, dumb tranny.

This was a Microsoft service wasn't it

Attached: Jillette.jpg (778x1018, 367K)

i don't know specifically where i've seen it, but the only microsoft service i've ever signed up for was hotmail/msn, and that was 16 years ago, so i have no clue

I think we are forgetting about the most egregious of all: your password is too long

o rly? which one?

So fucking much this.
Also
>may contain only Latin letters and numbers. No special characters (!, @, #, $, %, etc) and white spaces allowed
Bonus points if that service starts to remind you to change your password to "secure your account"

Reminder that this catgirl is a filthy dyke in a lewd interracial relationship with a doggirl.

red flag.
>this password is too similar to one you've used in the past
major red flag, they're keeping your passwords in clear text.
>password must contain at least one uppercase, one lowercase, one numeral and one special character
all pointless. just make the password need 12-15 chars as a minimum.

>Company has a 10 character password limit
They're a great company with lots of buisness but all passwords have to be no greater than 10 characters and I hate it. Probably has to do with some old system they still have implemented for time tracking and all that stuff.

I miss good ol days. Still use a spam email protected by "aaa".

Even worse:
>Password must be between 8-15 letters
>Cannot contain anything not Latin alphanumeric e.g. % @ ! #
>Cannot enable 2FA in any form not even shitty SMS 2FA
>Emails you every now and then to change your password to "sEcUrE yOuR oNlInE aCcOuNtS"

Attached: 1551356163843.png (500x700, 207K)

This is the kind of horseshit that leads to people writing down their passwords

And if it's being hashed anyways, which I sure hope as fuck it is, all the hashes are gonna be the same length.

Nah mate, use poiuy as a password.

People will never find out.

Cringe

IDE is vastly superior to SATA.

>Sends password over E-Mail

Attached: Untitled_1.png (553x310, 257K)

I only ever seen that with a Russian forum I signed up on to get some file. I was so fucking confused.
Was literally heres your username and heres the password you signed up with.

I had the same issue on fucking paypal

WebAuth is a standard. Phone prompts fingerprint and the website u want to log in on your computer gets logged in.

msn.com/en-ca/news/technology/goodbye-passwords-webauthn-is-now-an-official-web-standard/ar-BBUnJcY

I gotcha. Office365 and many other Microsoft services have a maximum password size of 15-16 characters for whatever reason, which makes it impossible for me to use a sentence as a password like I usually would do

>cute things are cringe
kill yourself my man

>ugly zipperhead touching a monitor
>cute

When you're using a good password hashing algorithm (Bcrypt, PBKDF2, Argon2) and use salths, there is no way to even determine this.
If you ever encounter this, report the people in charge immediately for unresponsibly bad password hashing practices.

P@ssw0rd

So is IPv6 and DNSSEC. Don't overestimate what it means to be a standard.

There is no way to do this securely.
You either need to let the device decide whether the fingerprint is correct at which point the server's authentication system is already broken OR you send the fingerprint's details which is a terrible idea, not only for privacy, but also because then the server could just save the fingerprint and use that to impersonate the user.

The only proper way to do is to use the fingerprint only for local authentication in order to send a huge token to the server as a quasi-password. But that would vanish when the user switches phones so it won't work.

So tell me, which is it? Lose all your passwords when you switch device ("But goy, google saves them all in the cloud... for you, I mean! HEH HEH HEH)", lose your fingerprint data or broken garbage auth?

i use the brother P@ssw0rd

He obviously means Integrated Developer Environments because he's sick of bastardizing text editors.

tools.ietf.org/html/rfc6749
Educate yourself, instead of trying to simplify complex things.

>Tells me to educate myself
>Shows me the specification for Oauth2 when the problem at hand is about authentication, not authorization

Heed your own advice. If you had just an iota of sense, you would have at least linked OpenID Connect.
And even then that would have been completely pointless since that has NOTHING to do with fingerprint authentication on the web.

>you must change your password every 30 days

>deliberately reducing the search space
>storing old passwords that disclose patterns and 99% of the new ones will be permutations of
Par for the course.