Laptop for school

I need a new laptop for school.

I'm considering:

> razer blade 2018
> MSI Laptop P65 Creator
> Dell XPS 15 2-in-1

I'm an engineering student and would like a high power (i7 or similar, 12-16 gb Ram, 250-500 SSD or 1Tb HDD, dedicated graphics), thin, durable computer, preferably around 15.5 inches for portability reasons.

Are my choices viable?
any suggestions?

Attached: _.gif (256x256, 100K)

You don’t need that, stop being a consumerist faggot

This

Just get an used ASUS ROG bro. Took that nigger to Afghanistan and 6 years later it does everything you need for school and still plays most games out today.

ThinkPad P-series to not be gay

Just buy a2012 Mac book pro and use windows on a vm. You can even repair it.

look into that 16*16 laptop that blue guys been talking about in youtube

Am I back in 2005 blue man group??

hey you can you link me the big think pic which has ops pic but fragmented into thumbnails

For a couple years, I used a small gaymen laptop (lenovo Y700) with identical specs to what you describe. Battery lofe was shit and I rarely needed its performance in class or lab.
This year I had an internship, used some of the money to build a nice dektop, and now I use an old thinkpad for class, then my desktop when I need the performance. It's been a much nicer setup. The thinkpad is smaller, lighter, and can make it through a day of lectures withoit charging.

Forgot how useless this board is. Thanks for your time. Goodbye.

> I need a new laptop for school.
> I'm considering
> [posts list of shitbooks]

i thought you said you needed a laptop. i am just having trouble understanding why you said that and then immediately went on to list shit??

buy 2 generations old, the processors havent improved much since then. If you must have it new then look for "new old stock". also ask yourself, how much of a snowflake are you that you need NEED top of the line stuff. i5 is a kids toy im a serious power user. i need a core i9 so i can compile new window manager theme engines faster to make my computer look like it was from the matrix.

Wow a good reply for once.
Thanks.
Uhh I basically live in a walk in closet and have zero room. I'm also kind of skeptical of my future living conditions, so I would rather have something more portable in case of being uprooted.

>Asks for help
>Gets help
>"u guys are useless!!11"
If you're just gonna buy shit you don't need anyway why did you even create a thread here

Why ask if you've already decided?

I'd just ebay an HP 8770W Elitebook. It's easy to find pretty much all the specs you want, plus it literally only takes a second to get inside the computer to do maintenance/repair.

Your services are no longer needed. Thank you.

Attached: 20190305_002953.jpg (1080x810, 834K)

Why the fuck would you still want to play video games when you can play arma 3 irl all day

cant go wrong with a surface device, especially as a student.

get a x60

$100 Thinkpad x220