Does Jow Forums vape ?

Hey I just found my kangertech dripbox that im using to smoke my CBD tratment, but somehow it sucks to always drop cbd on the coil once in a while, I just want a normal tank where I can mix the vape liquid with the CBD. Any recommendation ?I want something that looks classy, something with wood and metal not something that looks like a college fratbro would have.

Attached: kangefag.jpg (225x225, 8K)

Other urls found in this thread:

cannaliz.ch/shop/cbd-vape/cbd-e-liquid/cannaliz-e-liquid-4-cbd/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Do you need to inhale the CBD really deeply like regular weed?

CBD is oil, vape juice is glycerin which is water soluble, so they won't mix, and oil kills tanks anyways. Squonk mods are based, I have a sigelei fuchai squonk, you get best of both worlds.

Idk I inhale just like you would with vape. You're not suposed to hold the smoke with e-liquid.

yeah they're cool but I feel like they require a lot of maintenance.

Why does this shit give me a headache half the time and the other half it's really pleasant? Wtf

Just smoke you faggots

does CBD gives you headache ? idk man its not normal, I never had a headache with CBD.

->
this, also you don't have to worry about blowing your face off

No just regular nic salts fuck me over sometimes

does that shit require high resistance coils ? im no vaping expert but im using pic related and its pretty comfy
its vaporesso NRG tank + their coils

Attached: 7753202-7.jpg (960x520, 63K)

I use to smoke but I quit because else I cant run 5km without feeling like im dying. I only vape for the CBD as a medication.

Squonk mods are really nice, i just got the Topside Dual, pretty nice. But i also like a RTA on top of a single battery mod when outside the house, since it's more compact.

Attached: serveimage.jpg (800x800, 42K)

yeah nicotine is known to give headache sometimes, that's why I use vape liquid without nicotine for the CBD.

Smoke dwm
I mean dmt

Idk my cbd contains oil, I use this:
cannaliz.ch/shop/cbd-vape/cbd-e-liquid/cannaliz-e-liquid-4-cbd/
its a cbd e liquid, but im not sure if its made to be mixed with normal vape juice

You get the hang of it boi, after a while you will get a feel for keeping RDAs healthy without much work, I've had mine unmaintained for a month and a half before yesterday when I re-wicked. They require a bit of work but if you want equivalent quality from a tank you're likely to be replacing coils super often which is a pain in the ass, not to mention the cost if that is a factor for you. When you have a vape it's normal to always feel like you don't have the best setup, I initially started drewling over the pic in OP just because it seems like anything would be better than what I have now, but honestly you have to put thought to it a bit more and realize sometimes your setup is pretty good. Not sure how experienced you are with RDAs but I can give you some tips to keep it going smoothly if you're new

Looking at this now it does seem this one is water soluble, if it says glycerin or w/e in the ingredients it means they've already mixed it p much, so if it is well dissolved on its own it'll dissolve just as well in eliquid

Yeah sure, how do I know when I need to change the coil or the cotton part ? Im inexperienced with RDA, I got this kangertech dripbox 4 years ago and I only used it for like 2 months.

when it turns ugly.

Attached: fzt3u3rfv8h21.jpg (3024x4032, 718K)

Only replace it when it starts tasting bad pretty much, if you have the taste buds of you can probably get away with 8 or 9 years presumably. You'll want to make sure that the coils aren't ever in a puddle of juice, because that'll first lower the vapor output and second start boiling the juice which ruins everything real fast, so if there is juice touching the bottom of the coils try repositioning them or just blowing on it if there's just a little bubble connecting it or something. Remember that 1 bit of fucked can fuck the whole thing, so when you rewick you might want to clean your bottle and even pipe, and definitely do not forget to dry burn your coils (heat until red, run under water, repeat a few times) to burn the gunk off. Sometimes squonking it can only do so much so every now and then top it off with a little juice on the top to keep it nice and moist. Avoid dust and hair like the fucking plague because one little bit and your whole RDA build is ruined forever and needs to be cleansed in holy water, I've seen so many people that get tiny hairs on their coils often, somehow avoid puking, and have no idea why it doesn't taste quite right. When dry burning make sure both coils burn evenly all over, poke them a bit with a screwdriver or w/e until they do, and if they don't then replace the coils. You'll rarely have to replace the coils if they are kanthal wire, only if they crack or get really really dirty as normally it comes off in a dry burn, if you have Clapton coils then they get dirty relatively quick and their cores can crack which will make them heat so unevenly they can set your cotton on fire. But most of all never let your cotton go dry, you only get a small number of dry hits off an RDA before you'll have a hard time getting it to taste good again without a rewick, always take a look under that cap and make sure it's doing well and don't put too much trust in however skilled you've gotten at squonking the right amount

There's a bunch more stuff I've learnt over time but that's all that came to mind right now and I hit the text limit anyway, you'll pick up a lot as you go along

>dry burn your coils
depends on the coil, n200 and Ti should never be dry burnt. SS should only be dry burnt carefully (dark room works well) to avoid oxidation and the release of nasty stuff.

for wicking/coil installing i suggest looking at YouTube reviews, if you can't figure it out after a few tries.

SS is rare and didn't consider other metals because don't think that mod supports temp control

SS is not rare, it's one of the most used coil materials together with A1 and N80. I swear to it, all my coils are SS316L

Is this OK?

Attached: IMG_20190305_124556.jpg (3120x4160, 1.25M)

Oh i wish I used it, just my friend builds kanthal coils and gives me them for free, I've never heard of people using SS much at all

What the fuck bro

It should look like this or better

Attached: 20190305_045401_HDR.jpg (4656x3492, 3.68M)

So If the wire is black it should be replaced?

I mixed a few drops of cbd in my fuel tank and it looks like its working fine.

yes, the wire isn't black thats just layers upon layers of burnt sugar, I'd be surprised if there's any flavor in that thing at all

also your cotton shouldn't look like your pubes and I can see multiple hairs on it

there's basically everything that can be wrong in that picture so I'm going to go ahead and say if that really is your RDA you're using it to quit vaping by physically punishing yourself beyond what I can even imagine without cringing

depends on the preference there isn't any rules. Rewick, dryburn the coils when you feel like it, i generally do it every 2-7 days depending on what kind of coils I have installed and the usage.

Like the picture needs a dryburn soon.

Attached: 20190305_130200.jpg (4032x3024, 2.91M)

Fuck off degenerates

Ok so I will clean all that shit up. What is the best method tho clean it up ?toothrush water and soap ?

take out the coils + cotton and trash them, rinse the thing under hot water, use a toothbrush if needed but personally I've never had to. but for that RDA in particular I'd personally never feel comfortable putting that anywhere near my mouth knowing it used to be that disgusting

which wire should I replaced it with ? My mod doesnt have temp control.

SS is the best imo but it might take a bit more learning and can be more expensive or harder to get, otherwise choose between plain kanthal wire and claptons, claptons have better flavor but they take a really long time to heat up so a big delay waiting for the vape to come out and they get dirty quick which ruins the flavor, otherwise kanthal is the standard option.

You get SS wire from gearbest/fasttech, loads of options. I generally go for more fancy coils like fussed claptons or aliens, but it comes down to personal preferences, and the wattage you want to vape at (i like mine very hot), so rampup isn't that long even with a very fancy coil

Yes, I like to stick dicks.

I dont have a lot of cash rn. So I will propably go for kanthal then.

yep, I'd be much more happy to have fancy ass builds if I had a a beast with dual 21700s or something, but right now im on a single 18650 from china thats been crushed down the middle and can only last about 15 hits on "50w" which generally outputs about 45w, so having shit like claptons is a huge no-no for me, and even then they take a bit more maintenance, they only benefit flavor if you're going to keep them clean all the time, otherwise they end up worse

doesn't sound right, my single 18560 last like a full work day with 0.20ohm@60w build in it. Which battery do you have?

Does it look clean enough to you? I don't see the point of buying a new mod when I can just clean everything.

Attached: IMG_20190305_132913.jpg (3120x4160, 745K)

some chinese shit out of some crappy clone laptop from 100 years ago I'll buy a new battery one day

thats a still a bit crapped up looking desu

dude, you gonna blow yourself up with a shitty battery! stop using it, and get a real battery like a vtc5a or something

>See thread about vaping
>Don't like vaping
>mfw I'll show them
"Fuck off degenerates"

Good one user

Attached: smirk_pepe.jpg (300x250, 10K)

imagine not doing research on something and acting like a niggerfaggot just for epic user clout lmao
fuck off retard

Hitting this smal boi now. Vapouriz Vbox 40w with 0.5ohm tank. Shits tight and battery lasts forever.

Attached: image.jpg (4032x3024, 2.92M)

Kill yourself retarded frog poster

D R Y H E R B

Attached: IMG_20190214_185827__01__01.jpg (2112x3951, 1.9M)

Any opinions on pic related?

Attached: 61EKfE1vj8L._SY355_.jpg (355x355, 11K)

t. Philip Morris

I just tried some CBD edibles yesterday. First time trying CBD. Was quite nice, no discernible high, but it felt like I smoked weed but without the altered psychological state

What's going on with the mouthpiece?

When I used to vape, mine got way worse than that. Still chugged on them. As long as it doesn't taste like absolute shit, you're good.

Go ahead, call me disgusting. I call it frugal.

Gatorade is good for getting electrolytes, just be careful with the sugar intake. The zero kind is a good option if you're not a soccer mom who's scared of artificial sweeteners giving you autism.

reposting my small boi

Attached: 0222192003.jpg (4656x2620, 3.93M)

CBD has better therapeutical properties than THC imo. It's all I have been looking for when I wanted to smoke weed, unfortunately thc made me psychotic and now I smoke CBD for its antipsychotic effect.

No. I respect my body and lift.

Crazy thing is, CBD only bud (sold as "hemp") is already legal everywhere in the US. I think it's just a matter of time before it gets big.

I just bought a kanthal a1, any tips to make a new coil?

It has been big since 2015 here in Switzerland because the law authorizes selling of cannabis under 1% THC. I was so surprised when my grandfather recently came to me to ask where he can find CBD for his joint pain.

of course

Attached: Fumakilla-Vape-Aerosol-600ml.jpg (500x500, 169K)

Smal bois best bois

CBD is a fucking headache inducing placebo. Just dab oil like a man

artificial sweeteners have got to be bad somehow. theres just no way or sugar would be gone by now

Different strokes for different folks

Let me start by saying that nicotine is a pretty damn good stimulant/nootropic and makes a great combo with caffeine.
But vaping or smoking it is not a way to go because inhaling shit is a intense and addictive way to consume addictive substances.
I myself just chew nicotine gum and keep the dosages to 1mg max.
This way it isn't really addictive and I actually gain benefits from nicotine you smokers are missing

Attached: dangerous_man.jpg (1000x1000, 91K)

I got the Volcano

Only vape weed with it tho

First time doing my coil, how well did I do it for a beginner?

Attached: IMG_20190305_170920.jpg (3120x4160, 849K)

>sigelei fuchai squonk

Have you tried firing it yet? Doesn't look like it will fire very evenly, if at all.

I just use a stlth

It works

I use a pico, alternating between melo 3 and merlin rta tanks.
The merlin was allright but its not the flavour experience I was promised with rta's , maybe because its a small / old design but the pico doesnt fit any modern tanks.
Thinking of buying a new small mod that can fit 25mm tanks but no idea what.