IEM advice request template:
>Your Budget
>Your Location
>Wired/wireless
>Over-ear IEMs/Hanging IEMs/Earbuds
>Sound signature
>Past IEMs

Previous thread:

Attached: da47888187534bfbf4f5d30b877529ef.jpg (533x800, 135K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=458uXADPbsU&feature=youtu.be
aliexpress.com/store/product/Earphone-Earbud-SiliconeEar/519064_32709204223.html
aliexpress.com/item/Hifi-MMCX-port-wireless-Bluetooth-adapter-sports-cable-For-Shure-SE215-SE535-UE900-Earphone-Bluetooth-adapter/32814067279.html
aliexpress.com/item/BGVP-DIY-5N-OCC-BGVP-DM5-Silver-Plated-Earphone-Cable-SE535-846-High-Frequency-Upgraded-8/32841864060.html
aliexpress.com/item/BGVP-DX3-2-5mm-3-5mm-OCC-8-Strands-Mixed-Braided-Headphone-Cable-MMCX-3-Frequency/32851933491.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Sooo this is someone from here right?

youtube.com/watch?v=458uXADPbsU&feature=youtu.be

I asked in the previous thread and received no reply:
does the bluetooth cable that's been ultra-shilled by zishan user have aptx or is it only sbc?
Also zishan user if you read this could you give some better info about it?
Like what's the noise floor, any hissing, how's the output volume, what's the audio latency etc.

Attached: 1521519066220.jpg (480x471, 43K)

Isn’t it like less than $10? Just find out for yourself you cheap fuck.

What's the point of /iemg/ threads if you can't ask for info on stuff?
Or are we only allowed to talk about things above a certain price like on /hpg/?

maybe try /csg/?

Since I know zishan user is often in these threads and keeps posting about that cable I hope he's willing to give some more info. But maybe I'll also try /csg/ later. And in the end I'll probably buy it regardless and post a small review here.

He's been shilling it for just a bit more than a month and these take almost as much to arrive. No one knows. You will have to wait for Zishan to return. As a rule of thumb if they don't plaster aptx all over their advertising material then it doesn't have it.

Shill me some good senpai tips, foam

Attached: image.jpg (112x112, 12K)

Wtf i wrote f*am

You didn't.

Hey, im new to this iem stuff. I can use these as normal earbuds? If so...
>50$
>USA
>Wired
>No preference
>Neutral if that's a thing
>None
Thanks in advance

$50
Canada
Wired
Earbuds
Flat

Have Soundmagic e10's but the wire is going at the connector so I'll just use them on pc for now.
Mainly use apple earpods rn anf they're fine but they're breaking too

So i want something more durable ig. I might just get a short 3.5 m to 3.5 f connector and use that till it breaks. Idk

So my phone came with pair of these things. They were comfortable and blocked outside noise it was really cool but the sound is all weird. I did a sound test and it literally does not output anything in 15-20 kHz range. How can it be so fucked up as to not produce sound in the audible human hearing range?

What are some good entry level IEMs guys? Regular earphones keep falling off of my ears

Do you guys use these comply foam tips? Got a sample pack in my in ears. Are there any difference or just snake oil?

Tin audio T2

just ordered the t2. Not the t2 pro. $40 on amazon because I don't care about $10 if it means not waiting for 20 days for in ear memes to arrive. Did I do good?

Thanks for the response, I'll check em out

TRN V80, genuinely amazing for the price, over ear & detachable cable. My RH bass driver stopped working about 1week in but they sent a new pair out. I have custom JH Angie and damn, there ain't £950 difference in sq between these two.

Guys, how do you get a good fit with T2's? It constantly falls out when I exercise :/

>35$
>Israel
>Wired
>Earbuds
>Neutral preferably

> does the bluetooth cable that's been ultra-shilled by zishan user have aptx or is it only sbc?
ULTRA-SHILLING INTENSIFIES

Yeah that cable is a real hum-dinger. No brand. No model. I dont even know the chipset. Ill have to message the seller to find out. Its definately not APT-X and honestly i dont have device that pipes that. Its SBC but im pretty sure its AAC.

> Like what's the noise floor
very quiet. quietest BT i have ever heard
> any hissing,
its almost inpercievable
> how's the output volume,
loud. loudest BT i have heard
>what's the audio latency etc.
[picture related] is what ALSA says

there are legit shitty Bt cables. people here have been burned by KZ and TRN hissy hiss

Honestly i sperg out about lossy codecs all the time but it seems codecs are the least of bluetooths problems. Most of the APT-X capable cables have been noisy pieces of shit.

Attached: Screenshot from 2019-03-06 07-21-32.png (1440x900, 427K)

lay off the bt meme ZA, the tech is just not there yet

I understand him, bluetooth is just way more convenient. No cable getting cought in the armrest of the FUCKING BUS-SEAT while you're moving forward, unplugging the damm things from your phone while SIMULTANEOUSLY FALLING out of your ears. Yeah i had my fair share of experiences.

You did. welcome to the club.
aliexpress.com/store/product/Earphone-Earbud-SiliconeEar/519064_32709204223.html This plus spinfit tips. You should also wear them over ear.

>100£
>UK
>Wired
>Doesn't matter
>Dark sounding, something with good bass and mids, with rolled off highs.
> Sony MDR EX650

Thank you for the detailed answer, I am convinced.

they isolate better than normal tips and can also help reduce harsh/sibliant treble. They dont last that long though.

Bqeyz kb100, it's a very nice dark sounding iem. there's also the Moondrop Crescent and the Einsear T2 but those don't have replaceable cables.

can i rice my se315

Kb100 seem pretty cheap, thanks user will give them a spin.

Don't feel like splashing on 200£ iems unknowingly.

What about batteries though? You'll have to keep charging the fucking things, and eventually they wont last enough time

I used to run the earphone cable under my shirt to avoid it catching on things.

this should work with your se315

Attached: earphones-longevity-06.jpg (1000x667, 139K)

recommended cheap mmcx cables with mic?

got revonext qt2 today, after 8hrs the left side is only whispering now haha very funny epic prank great meme

Any wireless adapters with mmcx iems?
I'd like to transform my T2s into something I can workout in more easily.

Sorry to hear that bro.

Just like with your smartphone. These days everything is designed to be a throwaway product.

>im pretty sure its AAC.
it has to be b/c of zero lag and high quality on my iphone
and modern android can output AAC too so no aptX is a non issue

Zishan'd

Some tripfag was shilling the shit out of these with detailed information about their quality. He convinced me and they were cheap so I got a pair. Will report back when I get them, should arrive in 1 or 2 weeks.

aliexpress.com/e/biO46Exm

€ 5,89 19%OFF | Hifi MMCX port wireless Bluetooth adapter sports cable For Shure SE215 SE535 UE900 Earphone Bluetooth adapter connector headset
S dot click dot aliexpressdot dot com slash e slash biO46Exm

I love my babies, /iemg/.

Attached: image0.jpg (4032x3024, 1.5M)

WHEN TIN T3 AVAIRIBRUU?? SENPAIII

Zyklon B pellets

>tin t2
>wider range of frequency
>only 102dB
>trn v80
>smaller range of frequency
>but whopping 108dB
shit anons, which one do I pick?

T2= little bass, flat, slight sibilance

V80= bass bass bass, v-shape, piercing treble(not as bad as kz zs6)

Choose whatever appeals to you most but my personal rec is the bqeyz kb100

never had problems with treble on in-earphones
I asume I can just lessen it on music player's in built equaliser, no?

Yes they all respond well to eq

really want the fh5's but can't justify the cost

nice, thanks for info

60€, europe, wireless with the magnet that can attach them together around my neck, i listen to classical, any advice pls

Where do I find a monoprice 9963 in the shithole that is Bulgaria

What MMCX cables does /iemg/ recommend? I wanted to buy both wired and wireless cables (Bluetooth), both with microphones.

Attached: 3936316.4000000106_1539145396541.jpg (270x320, 18K)

>Bluetooth
aliexpress.com/item/Hifi-MMCX-port-wireless-Bluetooth-adapter-sports-cable-For-Shure-SE215-SE535-UE900-Earphone-Bluetooth-adapter/32814067279.html
>Wired
aliexpress.com/item/BGVP-DIY-5N-OCC-BGVP-DM5-Silver-Plated-Earphone-Cable-SE535-846-High-Frequency-Upgraded-8/32841864060.html
OR
aliexpress.com/item/BGVP-DX3-2-5mm-3-5mm-OCC-8-Strands-Mixed-Braided-Headphone-Cable-MMCX-3-Frequency/32851933491.html

BGVP is the only one making a good MMCX cable with mic that isn't cheap shit, and that BT cable is what Zishan shills, supports AAC and has good mic quality for what you get (and compared to several other horrid cables)

Attached: 1453995356067.jpg (804x743, 55K)