How do I escape the botnet?

How do I escape the botnet?

Attached: 636153616629381666-648787920_1984-big-brother.jpg (246x380, 25K)

Other urls found in this thread:

mntmn.com/reform/
joindeleteme.com/help/diy-free-opt-out-guide/
dlc.dcccd.edu/usgov1-1/functions-of-government
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Big_Safari
soundcloud.com/user-98066669
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

install gentoo

dont own anything with a transistor.

First of all, leave 4chingchong.

/thread

/thread

Become the unibomber 2.0

Attached: 1361612973089.jpg (500x381, 99K)

This

ReactOS.

As a quick side note: You'll be left alone in your shack longer if you don't send improvised explosives to airlines and universities.

Yeah, but when you don't have tv or internet wtf else are you supposed to do

you can't + it's no longer a botnet, it's a skynet and the only solution is to log off

You can't. Unless you move to a place like Green Bank you can't escape it. Don't let anyone shill you on their shit OS flavor. There is no escaping the botnet short of not owning anything with a transistor living in an area that doesn't allow radio or wireless signals of any kind.

>build something along the lines of mntmn.com/reform/
>attempt to anonymize yourself on the internet
>either educate yourself or pray your hardware/software isn't owned
>avoid anything with accounts, don't use your real name on the internet
>Use cash
Don't give out your information. It's pretty easy. At least to avoid companies. You're going to get owned by the government, I don't think there's much that you can do to avoid that. Just don't involve yourself in anything that'd make them care about you.
There's not much getting away from it at this point. Honestly you probably shouldn't even be using the internet.
Also, don't underestimate encryption. People seem to think that it's easy to break. It's not even easy for government agencies. The issue is when the encryption process is compromised.

tl;dr don't take anything as gospel. educate yourself and make a conscious effort.

>It's pretty easy. At least to avoid companies. You're going to get owned by the government,
That is objectively wrong. The govt is mostly a bunch of incompetent faggots that want you to think they are all mighty powerful and have the capacity or power to see everything. Private companies that hold actual monopolies like Google, that inject their tracking into almost every website because people use them for statistic gathering, shit like that is impossible to get away from. The govt is a bunch of kids in comparison to private companies.

For the most part you're right. But that is a horrible security mindset.
If you really give them a reason the government will own you.

I think it's much easier to worry about providing inconsistent information online that worrying about how your hardware can be intercepted and have a publicly unknown backdoor installed.

Of course if you build a cabin in the woods and start sending bombs to people eventually the govt will give a shit. But even then they needed almost 20 years and a lot of luck to track down Ted Kaczynski.
But realistically private companies pose a much greater risk to the average person. The US govt for example rarely uses spearhead tactics but just fishes far and wide for everything they can get their hands on. You can basically outplay them if you use secure hardware and software and use End to End encrypted communication only. That will make you enough of a hassle to not be worth it unless you actually send bombs around the place. But private companies have far greater resources and even more importantly incentive to get you anyways. Your personal data is literally their lifeblood and they will do everything they can to get it.

A company can only work within the constraints of the law, they have stockholders to please.
Don't get me wrong, I'm not saying it's easy, but I believe it's do-able. And it's pretty easy to improve your privacy an obnoxious amount by just doing simple things.
>noscript
>user-agent randomizer
>dns blackhole
>VPN.

Don't be low hanging fruit.

Interesting read:
joindeleteme.com/help/diy-free-opt-out-guide/

Only one way user....

Attached: onlyindeath.jpg (2250x3376, 1.21M)

Also, don't forget that all happened 30-40 years ago.

I absolutely agree. You can make yourself a harder target to some extent. But going fully anonymous and escaping the botnet is impossible unless you literally follow the instructions this user gave us And one of the biggest problems is unless everyone you communicate with has the same standards as you, you are already an easily traceable target again. Realistically if you wanted to stay anonymous to a reasonable degree you'd need to lock away all phones, tablets, laptops and other devices with microphones you own in a sound isolated box cause it's beyond doubt even if we have don't have evidence for every single one yet that if you install certain apps on them they spy on you literally 24/7. Smart shit does it by design which is another problem cause now you can't visit peoples home that use smart shit or you are being recorded and tracked again. If you live in certain cities escaping things like the domain awareness or even just CCTV is practically impossible. Face tracking is at a point where I build my own machine learning system and trained it over a year to find me in every picture I show it. If I can do that what do you think is possible for multinationals or even the government to some extent. Cause let's be honest, laws have never stopped anyone as long as the profits outweigh the fines you'd get if you are caught. The horrifying truth is you can get privacy to some extent depending on how ready you are to take drastic measures, but we already live in the brave new world and real privacy is dead if you want to live a "modern" life. Now go ahead and call me a paranoid fuck if it pleases you.

embrace the botnet, obfuscate your shit by clicking everything and having normie profiles on normie sites

if you have friends or family you can't

>Now go ahead and call me a paranoid fuck if it pleases you
Not at all. Sadly, to gain the benefits of living in a first world country you have to give up a lot of privacy and accept the fact that certain entities will know who you are, where you are, and what you do.
It's easy to let this fact dissuade you from protecting your information. Awareness and dedication are the only things that will give you a semblance of privacy at least on the internet.

Pretty much. It's a battle between privacy vs comfort. It's easy to use all these botnet services and let them track you, but it's a hard battle for every bit of privacy. All we can do is hope that in the coming decades people will realise this shit and all this will become illegal. But seeing as things are now I think there isn't much hope to be found there.

GDPR is literally that merridumbs like to shit on
>tfw living in a civilized country

Truth is, the Internet was a Botnet from the start

Attached: truth is....jpg (1024x576, 161K)

I know GDPR has done some really good things but it's just a start and it still has it's faults. And yeah not living in a shithole is pretty comfy not gonna lie.

A lot of the comfort of botnet services can be attained by locally hosted processes/servers too.
Like using RSS readers instead of accounts.

I have changed over to self hosting what I can, but some stuff still has massive problems in the comfort or rather usability sector and thus still doesn't offer an alternative to me. I am trying what I can but there is only so much that you can do.

Move to the Amazon, join a native tribe, kill Brazilian invaders trying to take their land, live a simple life.

They are both two sides of the same coin. The actual distinction between private and public is non-existent when you get to the level of multinationals like Google or Huawei.

HAHAHAHA look at these faggots and laugh.

Last year in my state there was:
>545 murders
>4073 rapes
>OVER 9000 robbery's
>29,090 aggravated assaults
>44,373 Burglary's
>198,312 Larceny's (shoplifting, bike theft, etc.)
>21,215 Motor Vehicle Theft

And that's just what was reported.

Where is the surveillance state?

Attached: 1759 - desktop g tidus trolltop.jpg (1440x900, 441K)

>All we can do is hope that in the coming decades people will realise this shit and
will start a revolution that overthrows the current order

>distinction between private and public is non-existent
Not really at all. dlc.dcccd.edu/usgov1-1/functions-of-government
Whether or not you believe a government is functioning like it should, it's not the same thing as a corporation that's trying to make money.

Yeah good luck with that. Revolutions always turn out great. Especially ones that aim to overthrow the current order with no plan whatsoever.

You're confusing local government for entities like the DoD.

HAHAHAHAHHHAHA you think anyone cares about this besides you?

No one who who actually has the capability of threatening the current order gives a single shit about
>guiez they are tekin my informations

The only revolution will be one that better utilizes the current tools at hand.

What the fuck are you doing to piss off the DoD??!?!?!

>The only revolution will be one that better utilizes the current tools at hand.
>Let's continue the exact same surveillance state that we had before, but change who's in charge
Great fucking idea there. Reformism is a joke.

Just a blue team mindset, user.

Nice strawman user. Your revolution won't happen and even if it did it'd fuck up. Reformism is the best chance we have to change the system. And that doesn't mean to change leadership. That means banning surveillance and data brokering step by step.

Reformism is exactly how we got here in the first place, since you just compromise yourselves to death. How are you going to ban those things when those in charge of doing the banning want them? What steps are you going to take for that? Calling your congressman? Standing in line every 2 years to have your ballot shredded? Good luck.

>that entire post
>implying I am American

Any party that takes power though uprising will use the tools in place to keep themselves in power, less they be overthrown by a different party.

All the left said the right was building a military industrial complex back in 2000, then obama comes to power, and builds up the NSA.

French fucking revolution.
Learn your history.

Attached: 1544167637746.jpg (555x643, 59K)

Replace "congressman" with "parliamentarian" and the number of years to whatever the fuck you got. It's the same shit.

Hahaha no.
I'm not even him, and no.
Besides the major powers we rebuilt Europe to be our puppet state.

They have retarded voting laws, like you vote for a party instead of a candidate and they just decide who to put into congress.
And that's just one example, it's all over the map.

Sure thing. Might want go back to your history class and read up on your great revolutions of the past. The revolution does exactly what you claimed reformists do, just that in this case it's historically documented time and time again. Some people start a revolution and then do everything they can including using the shit of the last regime to stay in power until they collapse or are overthrown themselves.

My dude. You cannot start a revolution in a modern country when shit like this exists en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Big_Safari

That's another thing. Starting an armed revolution in the US like that other guy seems to want to do is literally impossible. You would be literally blown the fuck out and bombed into the foot notes of history before any of them can screech about the government oppressing them.

this is no longer good enough.

you need weather blankets to maskheat signitures.
those scarves that celebs use to prevent the paparazzi from snapping pics
white noise machines to scramble sound waves
stealth bombers to pass through radio and sonar detection

5g,cell phone towers, satellite triangulation, ambient security cameras, all microphones are speakers, all speakers are microphones.
and these microphones are always on
mapping out the time space earth surface continuum through vibrations.
the next stage one world humanity
if we dont make ourselves work together
the powers that be will just figure out how things work together as they are now.

refer to

>implying I care about party politics
It doesn't really matter whether it's a party or a person that you stand in line for. The point is that you have no capability of reforming out mass surveillance even if you get your pet party/person elected. The actual power doesn't get elected and can't be voted away.
Who said I want to put in a new regime?

Attached: 1535412812242.png (600x359, 280K)

Ah I see you are an ancap or anarchist or something like that.
Please go on and ignore one of the most human things that has existed since literally the dawn of mankind. The need to form groups and hierarchies. Even if your revolution didn't get instantly bombed back into the stone age do you think if you succeeded people would just give up and never form civilisations again? Also good luck getting all of the world caught up in that revolution.
You are doomed to fail before you even started.

>Also good luck getting all of the world caught up in that revolution.
ok

Attached: 1527645131952.jpg (594x422, 337K)

Yeah that's a pretty nice representation what will happen to your great revolution.

Im with you comrade!
We don't need any political support, all we need is our riced desktops and our dakimakura pillows!

Attached: 1435052278954.jpg (248x233, 9K)

Only the first step in the process, user.
I'm an ancap with monarchist leanings, get it right.

Attached: 1541856811205.jpg (300x300, 27K)

>ancap with monarchist leanings

Attached: 1529082287552.png (620x916, 257K)

>doesn't know the one true ideology

Attached: 1551652455557.jpg (400x400, 19K)

yikes

>ideology
Yeah no thanks. Realpolitik or gtfo. Acting based on some ideology you happened to pick up by pure chance and/or environmental factors in your childhood is literally something for people recently declared clinically brain dead.

What would have to be in the water to lead someone to be not only an ancap, but a monarchist as well?

Good listen
soundcloud.com/user-98066669

I think he is American, so my answer would have to be the lead from the failing infrastructure.

security through obscurity

>security through obscurity
plsno

nothing, big brother did nothing wrong and you can't change this fact

submit.