Why the fuck do people still use Google? It's inferior to the competition in almost every way

Why the fuck do people still use Google? It's inferior to the competition in almost every way

Attached: googlelogo_color_272x92dp.png (272x92, 6K)

Android doesn't have a good alternative yet.

Sailfish OS

Are you really want to talk with Jow Forums about that? According to Jow Forums, Chrome is the only browser worth using, because it's neither spyware nor has SJWs like Firefox does.

Attached: 15353611337810.jpg (598x432, 41K)

>They use something other than Brave

Attached: e4e7550d5206aa77578bf68aac829580663c4f0a_hq.gif (540x304, 1.52M)

Google scholar’s sadly the shit

It's shit. And until someone packs ALL ARM drivers into a single ROM so that it can be installed on any phone, all ARM OSs will continue to be shit.

>using scamware browsers
I bet you used SRWare Iron.

I guess... old habits die hard.

The same could be said for any Android roms, just because you're a faggot who buys an obscure phone nobody has heard of doesn't mean Sailfish is bad, also Brave is good not scam

>look up build errors in 99% of search engines
>none of the results are helpful and few, if any, are relevant
>Google the same build error
>significantly more relevant results and the solution is in the first couple of links

why are weebs so retarded>?

>user needs a smartphone
>its bloated with google shit
>root it and install custom os
>different parts from the phone stop working
>pajeet fucked up the release, wait 6 to 12 months for fix
>user gives up and goes back to regular android os
>it just works

who would've thunk

this
google still has the best search results

because maps shows more businesses and restaurants.

Brave is a scam you fucking inbred retard.

Bing objectively
Fucking
S T O M P S
T
O
M
P
S
on Google's shit

>citation needed
How about alternatives and not just meme alternatives that aren't an alternative at all for:
>Scholar
>Android seeing as that gets pushed and shilled to fuck and back around here
>Calendar with cross platform sync on all platforms and devices
>Translator including the real time photo translation from most languages to English
>Maps
>YouTube
And not to forget the search function that still is the best there is if you want to get results. You can shill your "alternative" all you want it still is inferior to Googles Botnet Search and most of them are a botnet in and of themselves.

KDE mobile is coming along nicely. Will also be able to run .apk natively

>using scamware browser
?
hows brave scamware haven't heard anything about that? care to expain more

Attached: Based grand tour.png (1280x720, 1.13M)

no one knows how ""George Soro""" fake news remover works in firefox

I agree, google search is definitely superior. I use startpage for most things, but if I really need to find something I'll pull up google.

>>pajeet fucked up the release, wait 6 to 12 months for fix

MY FUCKING SIDES can't take this
so true

>According to Jow Forums, Chrome is the only browser worth using
t. newfag

Attached: 1546248311641.gif (500x500, 1.71M)

What competition?

Laymen dont know that there are search engines. All they know is google and by typing a question to that textbox they get suggestions. Then they press the first item which is an ad and they get abused.

Youtube search is a must. Google searches for something recent or year time interval. DDG does not have tool to select time interal.

duckduckgo, startpage, bing, twitter... (wikipedia)
Duckduckgo best alternative imo.

* time interval for year or custom only last month, week and day

>Brave is good not scam
Brave lies about having fingerprinting protection and it's Tor profile is useless because of their placebo-tier fingerprint protection.

>INB4 DUCK DUCK JEW

Attached: Duck Duck jew.png (1701x8000, 657K)

>not using SW Iron Lite as it is a Chrome without Chrome

Attached: iron.png (300x300, 104K)

topkek

This true? I know that they collect all search terms. Location is collected and linked with search terms. Probably sell the data or invest into products that are searched often.

What about startpage?
(pretty weird that ddg got a subdomain. startpage.duckduckgo.com they trying to SEO or catch people who try to use startpage search engine. Shady tactics if you ask me)

It's literally malware, but I assume that's the joke.

Gmail. No alternative as well built and easy to use
Search. No alternative as well built and easy to use.
Android. Only alternative that is better built and as easy to use is iOS and comes at a premium/ties you to other services.
Unfortunately Google built their business on providing really good 'free' services and mining the shit out of your life as payment. The fact they mine you didn't detect from the fact their services are good.

>What about startpage?
Well shit I don't know, Google allows them to use their search for some reason, and it's not like they don't know or failed to stop them from using it.

Hard to argue against most of your points. Hell, I'm using Chrome on Linux because Firefox has been a pile of dog shit for the past 10 years but if you really want to stay away from Google's stuff, you can. It's hard but it's doable at this point.

Tutanota > Protonmail > Gmail. It's an email provider. It literally isn't any different from any other provider except it locks down your account if you log in from a different IP. Microsoft is the only worse email provider that I know of.
Duck and Qwant are just as good as Google search. Qwant gets more relevant results for me, sometimes Duck does as well.
I agree about Android.

oh yeah? then what is the superior alternative to google translate?

What competition?

Stop using satania for your shilling.

yandex

So I see you're running gnome.jpg

What are you talking about?
I've tried them all. Startpage just gives you Google's results - except noticably slower.
Bing and duckduckgo give you no relevant results whatsoever.

When you're searching for obscure error shit and non-normie terms or words normies use in a different context, Google is unbeatable. I really, really want to use something else but it isn't possible.

this
Startpage is supposed to be google, but it isn't because it finds jack shit a lot of the time and google goes.

Google is the only one that ranks my website.

/thread

Can I make Yeandex feed me less russian hits?