OnePlus One reigns eternal

>still using OnePlus One
My principle is that new fone must not cost more than 64GB OPO at launch (299€), while being better than it in every way. This has still not happened, almost 5 years after the launch. What the fuck.

Attached: oneplus-one-02.jpg (580x568, 52K)

Absolutely never settle for anything other than chink spyware

Phones have stagnated in development. They only have superficial upgrades like fingerprint scanners. The newer phones have better cameras in them but I don't take pictures very often anyway because I'm not a fucking vain as hell Zoomer. I see no need to upgrade from my Nexus 6 any time soon.
We've seen this happen in the computer world too. There isn't really a pressing need to upgrade from a Laptop/Computer from 2010. Drop a SSD in certainly and boost the ram up to 8-16gb. This is why Thinkpads are still so good.

There's really nothing wrong with OPO unless you want more aesthetics or modern design.

Phone development has stagnated and the only """innovations""" being made are security and camera quality or battery life. In screen finger prints, bigger cameras, less bezel, etc...

That being said
>I want something better in every way and I want it to cost the same as my 4 year old device
Literally fucking kill yourself you stupid fuck

>>I want something better in every way and I want it to cost the same as my 4 year old device
>Literally fucking kill yourself you stupid fuck
Eat cyanide to chill. Expecting better tech at same price as years old phone is not unreasonable.

I still use an original HTC desire for reading and backup navigation. Perfect size and AMOLED screen

U can mod it to have a removable battery just cut it a little.

I got s5. I am on the same boat man.
Have you seen jerryrigs S10 teardown. Awful phone with so many gimmics.

Pocophone

The pocofone f1 is a solid alternative. It is 300 usd and has the Snap845 which was last years SoC. It is a Xiaomi so you could just flash a custom ROM to evade any Chinese spyware.

Not really. You can expect that SAME tech to be cheaper, but you can't expect BETTER tech to be cheaper or the same. You can expect it to be roughly the same or more. Which you can get plenty of phones that compete with OPO for the same price. Just go to hauweis website.

But to demand that this one specific company, who started off making entry level phones and now produces only one model designated and shown to be a flagship killer, to be priced at 300 yuropoors, is ludicrous. OnePlus is the king of Android at a reasonable cost right now. It smacks Samsung and even outperforms apple. You should have no issues saving 400$ and buying a OP6T for 549$

Doesn't have NFC and weighs more.

Touch disease and many other problems.

Yes I would expect to get atleast the same specs for the same price. I also expect effiency increases in production and hardware and software.

6T does not have headphone jack. Oneplus turned to be an apple clone.
Oneplus 7 will not have a 3.5mm jack. In-display fingerprint. Face unlock with that hidden camera will be a pain.

Awful phones all around now days. Anti consumer practises everywhere.

>no 3.5mm
>no sd
>no removable battery
Never Settle™

>vain
>not taking pictures of things you see that aren't you or your stuff

>No headphone jack
Yeah I got cucked with this. It's not a big deal because I'm not a headphone heavy user. At work I can't use them and if I'm not at work I'm at the gym or at home using real audio equipment. I have a pair of USB-C headphones that work great. But that's something I had to pay for.

That being said, this IS the way it's going towards for mobile devices. Many manufacturers have already excluded the jack and it won't be long until none of them do. You'll soon have to separate all of your peripherals between physical and wireless/stationary and mobile.

The OnePlus 7 isn't going to have an in display fingerprint scanner? I doubt this. I don't use face recognize and I'm fine with pin/password but I find it hard to believe they're going back to rear mount sensor.

But to sum it up, we, you and I and Jow Forums minded people as a whole, are very far from a large share of consumer electronics demographic. We don't get what we want because we want it unless we're paying extra for niche companies to hold up our autistic standards. We get dumbed up consumer electronics. What sells is what sells and most of these companies have legitimate strangleholds on most of the population. I have super reasonable friends that aren't stupid my any means. And I still see them saying things like "my battery was almost dead that's why the recording looks like Android".

And I'm just fucking dumbfounded at how some of the friends I thought were above tier normies are this fucking braindead and brainwashed.

Short term profit over long term. Brand ruined.

I think the major stock holders will soon crash the price of the stock buy selling theirs. Then buy back cheap and start over. The will fuck over small investors. People are ignorant and this repeats all over everywhere. Victims still buy their brand in the future expecting them to bounce back and rise to the top after "a setback" and that they will not repeat their "failure".

I expect them to sell during and before oneplus 7 launch. Then when bad sale numbers will lower the stock even more they buy and profit immensely.

Possibly already selling in low numbers. Duck oneplus and their marketing. They push on every social media influencer and tech youtubers. Probably use bots like many others to boost visibility.

Trust me the the stock will crash horribly and then bounce back after a dip. Sooner or later.

Very poor insight. OnePlus 6T was the best launch yet and had bigger lines than Samsung at a temporary store. The OnePlus 7 is going to hit harder than you think regardless of how many fa/g/gots buy it. Normies love the phone now and it's gonna get bigger.

are u a basedboy that u care about weights?

Had mine until last year, my bitch of an ex threw it off the apartment and hit down a rock.

Still pissed off since I was an early buyer, and the money I've used at the time was from my grandfather's death.

Now I've got a shitty Motorola

Attached: a875de2ecdcda5fda1287cc49580b2cb1a8b063dfa95e4b90cb735808eec5e70.png (762x746, 505K)

>Touch disease and many other problems
?

Are you sure that you dont have stock? There might be a conflict of interest here. But anyway we will see soon what happens.

Nokia 5.1, 6.1 or 7.1 (latter you'd need to find a discount coupon though)

Incorrect. The Galaxy Note 4 has been eating that phones lunch since 2014.

Ok pocophone f1 is good phone.
Touch issue had a patch but some might still experience it just people should be aware.
No nfc. Maybe it doesnt have many problems after all. My mistake.