OHNONONO

techpowerup.com/253285/spoiler-alert-new-security-vulnerability-found-affecting-intel-cpus

OHNONONO

Attached: ohnonono.png (1186x436, 135K)

ARM for life! Fuck Intel

the only reason these keep getting found on intel CPUs is because nobody is researching AMD ones. don't @ me

The only reason these keep getting found on Intel CPUs is because Intel purposedly left them open for three letter agencies.

Funny how it took a decade before it got discovered, these backdoors are already old and abandoned.

Didn't some Linux bug report call them out a decade ago on how insecure it was going to be?

Another day, another _unfixable_ bug found in Intel Corporation hardware.

Attached: 1543023633448.png (629x147, 21K)

INCEL KEKS BTFO

Attached: lol.gif (498x278, 1.69M)

Attached: 1506977173618.jpg (882x758, 324K)

>the only reason these keep getting found on intel CPUs is because nobody is researching AMD ones.
The researchers who found this vulnerability also did the same research on AMD and they weren't vulnerable.

Intel is literally AIDS at this point.

>tfw not even vulnerabilities can convince me to switch to slowmd

>don't @ me

wew that cope lad

>tfw intcels are an increasing minority, like the percentage of retarded among the general population

>slowmd
oh the irony

Attached: slowtel.png (546x107, 23K)

inb4 Linus flips the bird to Intel too

This is literally just a way of getting the physical pagemap even if you're on a Linux kernel 4.0 or newer, to then do Rowhammer, which is cumbersome as fuck to make an actual successful attack from.

It's probably impossible to fix on existing systems due to the narrowness of what it targets (MOB store->load forwarding address matching), but it's nowhere remotely as bad as Meltdown was.

I didn't bother updating for meltdown or whatever it was either because of the performance drop, so this doesn't affect me either, as it will still be faster.

>don't @ me

If there was a better way to tell that youre an outsider, I really dont know what it would be

booty blasted

sigh, i'm gonna finally have to stop holding off and build around a new chip soon.

“1 Ryzen3 pls”

>Intel is literally AIDS at this point.
delid

>The researchers who found this vulnerability also did the same research on AMD and they weren't vulnerable.
Because the program they wrote works on the Intel ones? If they made one for the AMD one then it willl work

>tfw not a single intel part in my desktop or laptop

Attached: smug nigga.jpg (441x433, 24K)

Such genius, why are you on Jow Forums?

i blame that lady who was ceo of intel that ran against trump , she laid off so many workers.

>"""security vulnerability"""
it's nothing

Attached: 1551719292132.jpg (778x960, 123K)

>don't @ me
What are you gonna do about it, faggot?

based

shitel

>posts a lie
>a-and don’t reply to this pointing out I lied!
Faggot.