Does any one still use omegle for casual keks?

does any one still use omegle for casual keks?

Attached: kek.png (638x552, 38K)

Did you get lost looking for /b/

man I haven't been on /b/ in years.

/b/...now that was an image board *sip*

Omegle was boring as soon as it wasn't vulnerable to XSS. I did have fun pretending to be a 15 year old girl and making fake FBI popups though.

Omegle would be fun if it wasn't for the bots

Does omeglespy still work?

trollegle is pretty fun

omeglelulz

Have you got hacked?

omegle is overwhelmingly boring, it's all people who want to be entertained with nothing interesting to say

Yeah, I miss those candid conversations where people were just there for the conversation legitimately and not becauase they saw some posts on Jow Forums about it.

If a person isn't talking to you within 2 seconds. They are doing an attack on you. Also if they do random pauses in the convo, they are 100% planning an attack

lolwut

nigger

Yes, like once a year, I usually end up with a new friend, last time I befriended a girl from Philippines, the year before a guy from Japan.

Yeah, way too many bots tho sadly

>omegle

Attached: 1.png (1893x51, 10K)

It if filled with bots

It was okay at one point. It always took me like 30 minutes of reconnecting to find a girl to chat with. You also immediately made a good impression by not behaving like a pervert like any other guy on that site. Got a number of girls to add me to this kik messenger.

Now it's mostly just spambots even though it requires a captcha to start chatting.

>Scooby Doo

>Got a number of girls to add me to this kik messenger.
Did you actually talk to the girls afterwards? Were they cute or fun to talk to? Did they send n00dz?

I got exactly one good contact from Omegle. I met a girl from Hong Kong there. She was interesting to talk with for a while, in a foreign pen pal kind of way. She was a bit of a Westaboo, at least when it came to music. She didn't look cute, though. All of my other interactions there either self-contained jokes (led by me) or just a boring bunch of nothing.