FUCK we have to do something

FUCK we have to do something

Attached: 1551833349346.png (1045x288, 36K)

Systems trained on trans "people" are discarded as malfunctioning.

If ACTUAL humans can't even fucking tell how is an unfeeling unthinking machine supposed to know the difference?
There's absolutely no way to detect trans""""""women""" without lumping in all men with long hair as female.

This is insane.

Wow, an algorithm correctly identifies males and females. And these journalists still found a way to be mad about it

I'm a worthless tranny and I find this funny

>I'm a worthless tranny
You're not worthless, user. Help is waiting for you, just ask for it

Attached: 52702619_2241026529551164_416649361431199744_n.jpg (792x872, 82K)

I wanna fuck the woman on the left so hard. Why is early-to-mid 20th century fashion so hot?

British chick at my uni dresses like that all the time... Strictly friendzoned tho might kms

Who is going out of their way to see what face unlock categorizes you as

Is she taller than you? Tall, skinny women who dress like that are automatically an 11/10 in my book

Attached: nervous.png (964x912, 551K)

>willingly becoming freaks instead of getting mental help for body dysmorphia
They brought it on themselves.

Attached: Dz4jvaeV4AAdCqn.jpg (958x725, 84K)

Take it to

This is Jow Forums shit. Something being tangentially related to tech does not make it Jow Forums worthy. The actual topic of this thread is gender politics bullshit. Take it to Jow Forums.
This is what killed Jow Forums.

How does it feel to know you're never gonna reach 30?

30 what? Years old? I'm already past that.

i dont have anything against trans people, fuck i even like cute traps but you have to be real here, how the fuck you build a facial recognition software "with trans people in mind" ? even an human can tell almost every time that even in perfectly trannys that look better than 90% of the womens there is something strange that tips an alarm, even if you dont know what.
those rants seems to me like those 300kg humans reeeeing about how its society fault if they cant fit in a chair.

There is no difference between genders, we are all human on the inside

I think he meant your mental state.

sheeeeeiiiit tell that to the vapid femicunts and the cis white male haters.

Like genders, age is also a social construct.

>FUCK we have to do something
im doing something.. laughing my ass off.

being a white male is racist.

How exactly is it going to know that I identify as a raptor helicopter?

Just teach it to check the twitter bio.
Problem solved.

Attached: images (39).jpg (542x566, 46K)

This is why linux has a Cuc.

I'm fine with trans being trans since it's not particularly an issue for me. I have someone who's trans and nothing really changed aside that I refer to them as "him" instead of "her".

But bitching and moaning how a automated system is given only a face and not much other context then it's going to use it's previously gathered data about the human anatomy to assume, Oh, this is a dude and this is a gal because they their facial features correlates to either. Trans people cannot change their autonomy, or at least without major surgery, so yeah they'll be misidentified. Not a fault of the machine, but how human biology works. As accepting as I can be, we have to agree it's hard changing the body noninvasively to give the look of a different gender and accept people and automated systems will mistakenly assume. It all depends if your an absolute cunt about it by either polite correct or going full banshee status.

This.
[spoiler]Hopefully you wont live to see 30[/spoiler]

The transphobic devs need to be fired.

It's funny watching screenshot seethe threads devolve to the point where they're basically pictures of a title now.

Gender doesn't exist. There's sex + sexual preferences.