Hi anons

Hi anons.

What solutions enterprises-type group (potentially entirely composed of non-IT people) can use for office work collaboration and storage that is not PRISM-tier like Google Drive ?

Everyone use this botnet around me (Enterprises, Family etc ...) it is awful.

It must be realistically usable for normies (brainlet-tier UX, 0 configuration, little to no installation), privacy-centered (obviously) and also have the same keys features like real-time collaboration and shit.

What is the best software solutions that match this ?
Thanks.

Attached: botnet.png (1200x1200, 58K)

Other urls found in this thread:

apps.nextcloud.com/apps/end_to_end_encryption
collaboraoffice.com/code/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Dropbox

Read my fucking post it must be trustable not PRISM-tier.

Nobody ?

Attached: 1542853669394.jpg (500x539, 35K)

The only way to know for sure is to set up your own

Atlassian collaboration tools

It must have similar features like real-time collaboration, this is needed for the normies around me to switch.

Look like there is nothing that prevent the company for seeing the files of users

bump

Attached: sun.png (132x93, 22K)

It's all that you have, faggots ?

Attached: 1545530736562.jpg (540x517, 34K)

bump

Onlyoffice

Nobody cares about your garbage files. Quit being a luddite retard and use either gdrive or dropbox.

Also the Oz-ganistan government requires them to build trap-doors into their encryption to allow the government to read all the files. And through Five Eyes the USA and the rest of the major gov's get access to this as well.

Just encrypt your private shit before uploading it.
Plus you should be doing personal stuff on the job.

>you should be doing
Meant shouldn't

>Nextcloud + Collabora Online to replace google drive & google doc
>Matter to replace Slack
Obviously you need to self host those services

I don't have garbage files, this is political.

"requires them"
What if I develop the perfect decentralized trust-less solution with all the spec of my original post and basically ignore or say to them to fuck off ?

Attached: 1546326431497.jpg (259x395, 13K)

You don't understand the nature of my demand.
I am not a pedo that try to hide files.
This is a solution that I search for political (and economical) reason for many people, it's a broader thinking

I know NextCloud (and OwnCloud) and it is garbage (slow as fuck and the collaboration side is pathetic there is nearly nothing).
Also the implementation of the solution is not normie-compatible on the installation side, there are multiple mutually exclusive group that I want to promote this hypothetical software where I myself cannot access the files. But it is already little better that Gdrive or Dropbox or Atlassian
obviously all part of the global surveillance program.

Attached: 1545552533097.png (500x380, 96K)

With Php7 it's not that slow. At least it's not one of those Ruby monstruosity.
Also, more and more nextloud app are being developped to add some social/collaboration features. But yeah, the admin have access to all the file, but they do are working on end-to-end encryption : apps.nextcloud.com/apps/end_to_end_encryption

Collabora online really feel like a in-browser libre office. It can be integrated in nextcloud but also just installed alone.
collaboraoffice.com/code/

>enterprise tier storage and sharing
>not PRISM tier
Doesn't exist. No company will put themselves between you and your government.
Either host your own shitty service or accept they they don't give a shit about the work you upload there.

Thank you for your relevant participation to the thread.
Don't know about the e2e encryption development on nextcloud, interesting.

Is there a "no-admin"/decentralized solution with same features ? (now it must be obvious I make an audit to see if there is something to be done.)

>probabilistically crying all day for more FOSS, freedom privacy and blablabla
>not using his brain to think/propose non-SIGINT fuckable alternative

>implying political and economical reasons
does not need encryption.
Die in a car crash you mongoloid. Grow up, you commie.

Except that I am literally the opposite of a Commie (Do you understand that Communism is a totalitarian-statist ideology or not you fucking retard ?).
Nice useless shitpost. Thanks for the bump.

Attached: 1525647150196.png (500x375, 91K)

>"Privacy Centric"
>Enterprise tool

Pick one and only one, your best choice is Dropbox as the admin tools are nice and it just works with little setup.

Nothing free or privacy centric will do what you want it to do.

Everyone I know (Enterprise or Personal) just use gdrive.
by Privacy I mean No Gov SIGINT

Pick One ?
Why not a decentralized gdrive / dropbox clone ?
we can certainly potentially have the two.

No cloud storage provider on earth can provide what you want, nothing is SIGINT protected, not even encryption.

If the government wants your data it'll take it by force, what cloud storage system you use will be irrelevant as they can just break every protocol it uses and just waterboard the admin under anti-terrorist laws if they really can't access it.

If governments can create something like stuxnet what makes you think any consumer or enterprise grade protection will help you? Stop being a wittle snowflake and get the best solution that's easiest to use.

Being a faggot is not politics dumbass.

Good point but ...
Everything is economic, stuxnet cost millions and millions dollars, they certainly can't do that on every target.

Break every protocol ? Common they cannot suspend arithmetic !
Why bother with the admin if it can do nothing to retrieve or stop the protocol (storj blockchain or whatever) that is specifically made for this.
I think with enough effort they are fuckable, and eventually they will be fucked.

Attached: 1546095912518.jpg (394x406, 48K)

Because the files would be distributed onto the hard drives of whoever installed the software and joined/added/made a drive and take up space on your computer. Storage is limited to the size of the drive of the computer with the smallest hard drive that signed on to a particular distributed drive because otherwise files get lost if anyone disconnects. You really want a dedicated file server with redundant storage instead of a peer to peer storage.

storj (for the example, it doesn't have the features I want) don't work like that go look into it it is obviously much more clever. file parts are scattered everywhere.

Attached: 1545316671947.png (297x299, 217K)

FTP

Host your document files on your own server.
Download them, and edit them on LibreOffice.
When you're finished, upload then again.

Attached: 1524632614886.jpg (400x505, 133K)

Link to your original comment. I imagine that whatever country you are based in will recieve a request to extradite you to Oz-istan to face criminal charges, or the $50,000 fine per offense will be lodged against your company and debt proceedings will start that way.

Inb4 you are safe in whatever country you live in
>how do you distribute your app? (Because it will be blocked in all countries that go down this shit-hole countries path. Blocked on app-store, play-store, etc. ISP banned. )
>You have to be incorporated somewhere, otherwise how are you going to make money. You deny these cunts access to your app and you are ''supporting terrorism'' because it's the '''''''terrorists''''''''''' who are using these apps/services to ''''''go dark''''' and lazy af pigs don't like to do traditional police work when they can stay fat and incompetent and just seize data from every aspect of every citizens lives without any warrants or oversight.

Also, user, if you could do what you suggest you would have. And you would be very famous and rich, because even Signal hasn't done all of that, and they are the champions of free speech.

>Everything is economic, stuxnet cost millions and millions dollars, they certainly can't do that on every target.
So why are you so afraid of gubberment getting your files? Why would they spend money spying on you?

>Break every protocol?
SSL, any encryption that's protecting your secure storage.

Is this the point where you tell us you're storing lolis on your servers?

Sharepoint

this. cozy af.

The nature of extradition is that the law in question has to be a crime in both countries.

Show me a country that does not have a law making it illegal to support terrorism or terrorism related activities. Because taht's what these fuckheads are proposing encrypted communications are doing. The fucking politicians say it directly intot he camera.