Why don‘t you have a G Pro Wireless user?

Why don‘t you have a G Pro Wireless user?

Attached: 9EAB0B89-F5A0-4A5C-B682-B33CAB952C39.jpg (425x425, 8K)

Because I don't use mice

Nope, only have the G703, it's probably gonna be my next mouse when this one shits the bed.

Attached: 1547766407072.jpg (764x1024, 200K)

Lads what mousepad has the lowest static and kinetic friction for under 20usd

Attached: notepad.jpg (1024x640, 198K)

because I have the superior G305

cutting pads. you can get them at hobby shops

Have a G903 for my laptop... love it but it rubs my finger raw playing fpses so I use a G502 normally

This. No reason to pay more for the g-pro really

I have a tempered glass desk that tracks perfectly and has less resistance than any mouse pad I've ever used. Not cheaper than $20 but I could never go back to using cloth garbage or even plastic.

Because I use the g600's thumbpad for lazy browser navigation

The real master race

checked
hit me up with the info man

it's $150 and the g305 is close enough for $50

I bought it about 12 years ago. Just make sure the glass is frosted or it won't track.

because I have the wired version so I don't have to charge my fucking mouse

there is a steelseries one for like $10, no idea what its called but I've bought it from best buy a few times over the last decade

>wireless
gay as fuck

Because i didnt fall for the logimeme

Have a Microsoft Precision

I do.
Both the scroll wheel and mouse 1 button started double clicking within 4 months of me owning it. It's the quickest any mouse has ever failed me on more than one function by far.
Regretful purchase desu desu

Attached: 1545595732397.png (600x684, 185K)

this g305 is cheaper and superior because you can just pop in your own battery, the g pro battery is bound to die one day and gl finding a replacement for a reasonable price

The time it was on sale for 95€ was also the time I noticed that I barely play fps games anymore

you can RMA it user

I got one and I really like it.
Expensive but performs great, still play at the top rank on Faceit for CSGO with the mouse. Many pros use it too now.
Battery life on it is also a big plus

post faceit

because i have a g900 instead

Real_Paddy - main , Clorox_kys - play with friends

g102/203 is what I'm using

Damn you're pretty good, with my big ego o thought I was the best player on Jow Forums haha
What mousepad are you using?

you're just 2nd best haha
Just the qck+ for now but I want to try the heavy out. So I have two qck+ stacked on each other which actually works out pretty well. Not tried the Zowie GS-R yet but that's meant to be really good too.

Because wired mouse is good enough.

I've been looking at the gsr too but the dream mousepad would be an artisan shidenkai

*cable drags on your desk*

I use one too with the Zowie GSR, I'm just a filthy DMG on MM, haven't bothered to try any external services. It's honestly perfect, the scroll wheel, shape, everything, for me at least.

Because I have G203 which is cheaper and lighter, but with the same body, and the sensor is also great

this

ITT: logitech shills

Attached: 1395590936369.png (482x539, 25K)

My G903 had shitty switches so they sent me a G pro wireless as a replacement
>feelsgoodman.jpg

Attached: xd.png (262x196, 8K)

Wmo is better

>30% less weight
>100% more battery

When was the last time any company managed this with a flagship product?

i have 3, because the omron switches in the mouse causes unrepairable double-clicking. logitech are a bunch of indian scum, switched back to my zowie. fuck this mouse

Because it's hot garbage.

you can solder it some new switches and get two working mice

Why doesn't it have Bluetooth?

this

because I got sick of logitrash patented double clicking technology

I really like the mouse, but like all logitech mice ( and a ton of other manufacturers and brands ) they use bad switches to its a gamble whether you get double click issues

Most of the time blowing compressed air is supposedly enough to fix it.
Don‘t mod it as long you are under warranty as doing that voids it.

RMA the shit out of their mice so they use higher quality switches.

because bluetooth mice have noticeable latency

Attached: image.jpg (4032x3024, 2.94M)

I've never liked the idea of a wireless mouse. My current setup has no issue with tangling wires or anything like that, so a wired mouse would only introduce more problems.

Because I bought a $50 Mouse bungee for my current Wired Mouse instead of buying a wireless mouse

>I've never liked the idea of a wireless mouse
>My current setup has no issue with tangling wires or anything
>a wired mouse would only introduce more problems
huh????????????????????

But I do
I also have a powermat

Battery life and latency become issues when you go wireless. A wired mouse has neither of those issues. The only benefit of going wireless in my mind is that it removes any tangling wires issue, which my current setup does not have. What is confusing about my statement?

Because I have an MX master

Cus i dont want aids

>unrepairable double-clicking
damn if only soldering was incredibly easy

Use it wired and you'll notice that the double clicking is gone. Trust me.

I'll probably get one when my FK2 finally keels over

>pay $150 for a mouse
>i have to modify it to get it to work

you're the most retarded, worthless person in existence.

I'm scared to purchase one after the issues with my G403 Wireless.

My G403 was wireless flawless except the scroll wheel would shit itself and start scrolling the opposite direction. Over the course of ~1 1/2 years Logitech has already sent me 2 replacements, both of which have had the scroll wheel shit itself. I just filed another RMA and due to the G403 wireless being discontinued they're going to "upgrade" me to a G703 wireless.

My initial thought on options was to either 1) Just use the G703, 2) Sell the G703 and put it towards the G pro wireless, 3) Sell the G703 and switch to another manufacturer completely.

I definitely don't want to go back to wired though.

As much as the mouse failed on me, just wanna say Logitech has great customer service. All 3 Rma Logitech didn't even ask for the mouse be sent to them; they just sent me a replacement each time after going through some troubleshooting during live support.

Attached: Logitech-Prodigy-G403-Wireless-GeeksULTD-14JPG.jpg (1382x777, 65K)

I just like using my logitech g5. It's comfortable and still works fine.

the GPW scroll wheel is the best I've ever used, it's just perfect for the fps games like csgo, i know of the g403 problems that you mentioned, the gpw's major issues has been fixed since launch, the double click issue is due to static electricity buildup in very dry areas

>(((Wireless)))
have fun getting clickjacked

'Cuz no mouse is worth what the G Pro Wireless goes for, so I bought a G203 instead for a fraction of the cost for a mouse that is 90% as good.

The GPW has a very different scroll wheel so that shouldn‘t happen, the G703 has scroll issues too though

Nobody really knows why it happens though, logitech support advises to use an aircan as the double clicking might be caused by dust.

Haven‘t experienced the issue and almost everyone uses the same switches except zowie, and despite being mostly great their mice have issues too, especially shit buttons and scroll

>use the wireless mouse with the wire

my ultralight pro wheel broke, should I shell out for the GPW? My hand is 19cm by 10cm so I think the 305 will be too small

I had 2 G603s that scrolled like shit, went up when I scrolled down. Recently got G703 and it's great so far, hope it lasts.

I'm not the retard who bought 3 $150 mice because a 10 cent switch doesn't work as I would like it too

>using a g pro wired
>couldn't be bothered to mod the thicc wire that kept catching
>copped a g305 instead
>use it for like 6 months and love it, works perfect in fps games
>got a jewflix free trial
>suddenly notice the cursor teleporting all over my screen
>cursor just keeps lagging and teleporting
>thought my sensor died

>buy another g305 since it's only 50 bones
>unbox it, test it immediately
>it starts flickering/teleporting too
>put it back in the box and use my old g305

>google saying wireless mouse get interference from 2.4ghz wi-fi signals (was using this for a year with no issues)
>wonder what changed
>browsing casually
>click on goyflix bookmark
>mouse starts bugging the fuck out again

this can't possibly be the reason right? why does netflix cause my wifi to go berserk to the point my wireless mouse starts getting cerebral palsy? i feel like wireless mouse have ruined me I can't go back to wired bros, help

Attached: 1547794717956.gif (220x163, 123K)