Pen Thread #2

Face it Pilot shills, only one pen can triforce

Attached: 15518872280452009930732.jpg (5312x2988, 3.97M)

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/dp/B0017TMMLS/
amazon.com/dp/B00P2TF4AU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

If it's not a ball point then it's not technology

You must have missed this entire thread Now kindly leave, and go back to Intel/AMD shitposting

>0.07
pleb

Attached: IMG_20190306_085654844.jpg (4032x3024, 2.79M)

I'll repeat myself:

>Ballpoint
Disgusting

>Use our pens with 1.4mm+++++++++++ goy!
Inktool detected

Attached: 1551888306704315524534.jpg (5312x2988, 3.45M)

adds character

>he's a slave to the BBC (Bold black characters)
KYS faggot

Fuck you nigger. Lower case is for women

Unless you're doing art, what you write is far more important than what you're writing it with. Pic related is just as good and I dont have to spend $100 for it

also, lol@being left handed, shit must suck

Attached: bic-stick.w710.h473.2x.jpg (858x572, 29K)

*blocks your path*

Attached: peak performance.jpg (1000x298, 98K)

I'm not left-handed. Pens don't just smear by leaving your hand on the paper

Based and rotpilled

People who use papermate profiles are literal shit eaters.

I enjoy the circlejerk around pens but I have horrible handwriting bc of really shaky hands so I can't participate on it.
Anyway have a bump

Attached: bump.png (389x385, 329K)

bics are f91w of pens - literally just werks

Boy, did you not see my handwriting?
It's atrocious. Just b urself

I liked the Zebra Sarasa 0.7 mm and I sill kinda do but I got one pen that skips and the illusion of flawless Nipponese writing utensils forged from 1000 time folded steel was destroyed

Uniball Aigno 0.5 mm is a little thicker than I'd like but to be honest, it writes very smooth and looks good

I have no problem with Pilot G2, it's just the wonkier pen, it's fine if it works, but most likely to have a pen that skips whenever you buy, and the ink is weak, Sarasa ink can take practically anything

the virgin bloated and electric mashed plastic tile moving ink squirter

Attached: hp printer.png (474x356, 49K)

lol cant we just use our phones to take down notes?

the chad lightweight and arm powered, rolling point metalball ink tube

Attached: bic crystal.jpg (1200x804, 60K)

and /thread

Attached: bic.jpg (1256x1023, 42K)

>printer company will sell you an "XL" cartridge that is physically the same size as their standard cartridge but has a smaller foam sponge on the inside so more ink can fit

is there a more cucked industry?

> No liquid ink

Why even bother.

Pilot? Enjoy your smearing bullshit and W I D E lines
Micron? Rotring? Felt tip more like Felt like killing myself after spending $6 on a disposable pen and immediately breaking it with my strong grip. If a pen can't withstand EXTREME WRITING, then its not worth my time, sorry user.

Pentel Energel 0.3mm is the one true god. It dries instantly, lets you write more words in less space, lasts forever, is refillable, and it has a smiley face on the box.

Attached: best pen.jpg (458x458, 25K)

I love the pentel energel

>Implying
Not him, but 0.07 is too big. 0.05 is best.

Me too, user

Pilot precise V5 masterrace. 0.05mm a best

Attached: IMG_20190306_131321.jpg (3329x1782, 1.56M)

That's not a triforce, you goof
󠛡 ▲
▲ ▲

Whoops
Didn't 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡enough, if you know what I mean
󠛡 󠛡▲
▲ ▲
We'll see if that suffices

Nigga, they touch.

Attached: Triforce_free.png (202x171, 6K)

time to abandon thread
󠛡 󠛡 󠛡▲
▲▲

That post was sponsored by Pentel
󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 ▲
▲▲

Fucking newfie ass ni'ia, tryna tell someone how to triforce putting that much space between the top and bottom triforce pieces. Fuck outta here

Only faggots use G2 anyway. 0.07mm too thicc

How is Xiaomi Mijia Pen?
By the ink look should be at very least better than Papermate.

Attached: Original-Xiaomi-Mijia-Sign-9-5mm-Signing-PREMEC-Smooth-Switzerland-Refill-MiKuni-Japan-Ink-add-Mijia (640x640, 65K)

The Pilot G2 cartridge is good, but why do you want to write with a plastic pen? Get a metal pen that takes Pilot G2 refills.

Attached: karas kustoms retrakt.jpg (1600x1200, 405K)

>"Fucking newfie ass ni'ia, tryna"
All hope is lost. Not even grammarly could help you.

I personally find the rubber grip more comfortable and don't mind the plastic body, it does worn out but it's cheap so just get a new one. It's easier, practical and cleaner.
Metal body gets hotter on hot days and it's awful when cold, shit pretty much sucks.

wow, you should reduce your onions consumption user

kek, hiro got mad about s o y ;)

Fair enough if you like a rubber grip, but have you even tried a metal pen? Most of my own problems with a hard grip on disposables were because the pen or pencil body was too narrow. Open up the circumference and it's just more comfortable, despite lacking rubber.
>Metal body gets hotter on hot days and it's awful when cold,
What are you talking about? Isn't it a constant 68-72 degrees in your home or office?

He probably lives in a third world country without central air conditioning, like California, or Germany

It's not surprising, given his insistence on using 60 cent pens.

Pen threads should remain rare and high quality

Only the 'fine' ones are good.

You know there's a problem when the cooking board mostly discusses fast food and the technology board's pen thread mostly discusses disposable pens.

Yeah, /ck/ is by far the WORST board I regularly go on. I don't even understand how it remains so fucking bad and off topic

These are perfect and dirt cheap. What kind of moron spends 100 bux on a pen? LMAO

Attached: 51Jsl-Z+mVL._SL1500_.jpg (1500x773, 44K)

>What kind of moron spends 100 bux on a pen? LMAO
You do realize that the refills are replaceable, right? Who am I kidding. Of course you don't.

I use the version of these with caps; I like that they can write on anything.

Are those Karas bolt pens any good? I've been wanting to get one for a while, but I never see anyone talking about them.

who the fuck gives a shit about their pen

what the fuck is this

I don't own any of their bolt pens. They seem like a quality manufacturer, though. I have a few of their EDK pens too in different metals and haven't had a hiccup with any of them.

Wow REALLY and here I thought you paid 1000 bux for a disposable!

Attached: smuu.png (829x779, 440K)

Best pen ,this + pilot friXion are the only ones I use

Attached: Uni-ball-Signo-UM-151-Color-Samples.jpg (1169x840, 695K)

\;p'[
p;[']
[]'
\\]
kl;'
uniball gel pens are dirt cheap an]\\\\\\\\]]]]]]]]]]]]\write great.
>sorry, had to wipe some coffee off my keyboard.

My nigger.

Attached: 20190306_205127.jpg (1777x1333, 634K)

Once you realize that you don't have to replace your entire pen every few weeks just because the ink runs out, it's not a lot of money. A pen is a useful tool that you use and carry daily, like your computer, your car keys, your pistol or your phone. It's worth spending a little money to get one that will last. Why would anyone carry a phone that had to be thrown away as soon as the battery ran out? Or car keys that occasionally just spontaneously snapped in half if you sit on them the wrong way?

>A pen is a useful tool that you use and carry daily, like your computer, your car keys, your pistol or your phone.
>use your pistol daily
I'm sorry you live in a black neighborhood user.

I do math with a pen. Fight me faggot.

>writing with that plastic shit
lmao

Attached: IMG_1599.jpg (3024x4032, 1.66M)

>oil or liquid ink
gross

*use and/or carry

You can buy a stack of disposables for under ten bux, keep them in multiple places and don't have to worry about damaging or losing them. You can even get MULTIPLE COLORS. Your $10000 single pen is a gigantic single point of failure with no flexibility.

>What kind of moron spends 100 bux on a pen
>I thought you paid 1000 bux
>Your $10000 single pen

First, it was $85 that I paid one time, and won't have to pay ever again. You can buy good metal pens for a fraction of that price, too. The Parker Jotter is one example. They go for about $10 on Amazon. The fact that you can't address this without constructing a strawman argument ("it was a $10,000 pen and that's too much!") just tells me that you have no good arguments of your own, which suggests that I'm right and you are aware of this on some level. Pilot G2 refills are about $1 a piece. Likewise, there are metal pens, like the Jotter, that take Parker refills. Those are just as cheap.

Second, your plan to squirrel away a dozen pens at various points around the house tells me that you are aware that these pens break, so you're planning to not treat them well. I carry a pen with me daily. I've never lost any of my EDC items in my 33 years of existence, and I honestly can't sympathize with people who have ever lost something as important as their wallet or keys. If you treat your things well and keep track of them, then you won't lose them; simple as that. I'd much rather rely on a single pen that I know will work, rather than some pen that was squirreled away in a couch cushion years ago which might have dried out by the time I actually find it and try to use it.

Third, rating things by their numbers of points of failure is uninformative and stupid if you don't also take into account likelihood of failure. A Boeing 747 has millions of parts, but they perform better and fail far less frequently than a paper airplane, with its only one part. Why do you think that is?

It's worth taking the effort to make sure that your most used tools in life are high quality and will stand up to daily use, IMO.

*smudges*

I’m sorry you don’t live in America user

I don't get why you retards use pens. Compared to pencils, they're pretty much...
pointless.

Attached: Naamloos-2[1].jpg (600x600, 35K)

*Dries out*

I use both.

Wow, so not only do you have ONE (1) pen you paid $100000 for, it uses refills that are more expensive than the whole disposable. Your Boeing comparison is bloody stupid, because the planes have backup systems in case something fails. Your stupid overpriced single point of failure pen doesn't, unlike a solution that employs multiple disposables at a low cost and high availability.

Not even the same guy, but you realize that increasing the price 10x with every additional reply just makes your bait all the more obvious, right?

Slow down, calm down, take your pills and think about what you want to communicate, and then just say that instead.

I always liked these but they took too long to dry so shifted to gel

I like fineliners but too lazy to write+take photo atm

Attached: p1010140_2.jpg (2795x3061, 339K)

Absolutely based. I have a sakura pigma micron pen that I use with archival paper when I take notes that I really want to last.

Attached: images (15).jpg (600x400, 13K)

I used Pilot V Razor Points for years, but stopped buying them because I was sick of getting ink all over my hands every time I wrote with one after leaving it in my car for a day. I think it's the heat, but I think freezing will do it too, but you can't expose these to heat or cold or else the ink will overflow out into the grip area. Very annoying.

They write REALLY smooth, though. It's like a felt tipped marker that writes with pure grease, but the ink flows way faster than most markers. I'm a little surprised no one has posted about them yet.

Attached: 31WAT4aM1mL._SX425_.jpg (425x425, 10K)

▲▲

>$1000000 penfags utterly BTFO by irrefutable logic

You have literally ZERO arguments for a single pen with refills costing more than disposables.

Attached: creative-stationery-laughing-bug-rubber-0.jpg (615x369, 52K)

>mfw genuinely no idea how to triforce now
does it mean I'm a newfag

Attached: 1502973837465.jpg (800x601, 181K)

I haven't had that problem with this one. It dries the same as a gel pen. Now the ones with the little felt tip doodads, I've got a couple of those (they're the ones that got me into 0.05mm) and they take too long to dry and are prone to smudges if you write fast enough that you're onto the next line down before the previous line dries and you let any part of your hand touch the paper. They're also prone to that obnoxious 'trailing' between letters when printing if you don't lift your hand completely between each word. But I'm a doctor, so people kind of expect that shit from me. Pretty much the only career path where you have to hand write stuff and can get away with it looking horrendous.

the only thing i hate about this pen is that the tip has some play to it, it can be remedied with some tape

Attached: 20158.jpg (600x400, 17K)

My dude... I'm and I gotta say, the V5 is everything good about the V Razor, but without the little felt tip slow drying shit. I haven't really examined the tip super closely, but I'll scope it at work tonight to see if I'm right; it 'feels' like what pilot did was either make the felt super fucking tiny or made a 0.05mm ball point, and came up with a decent faster drying ink

are you a lefty desu? i hate smudging my writing all the time kek

I'm not here to justify Pilot's pricing scheme, but the G2 refills don't cost more than G2 pens. It's about the same, whether you buy the refill with the cheap plastic pen or not.
amazon.com/dp/B0017TMMLS/
amazon.com/dp/B00P2TF4AU

What I am saying is that I don't want the cheap plastic pen, whether it's $1 or free. You do realize that free pens are easily obtainable at many businesses and hotels, right? So why don't smart people just use free pens? Legitimate question. I don't think you can answer it.

I assumed you meant 0.5mm and 0.05 was a typo, I now see 0.05mms do exist, gonna have to give them a try if they're as good as you say
and you're pretty much expected to have chickenscratch, luckily I only write for my own reference so my career doesn't give a shit how badly I write either

Attached: proxy.duckduckgo.jpg (640x640, 36K)

as long as you know how to triforce in opengl

I spilled water on one of the pages and everything was smeared so that one con about fineliners is a sortof big one if you are careless I guess

Attached: 1551619597415.jpg (1213x921, 203K)

haha it’s one of those reddit edc soiboiz. i hope you lose your $100 pen, and you obviously don’t know shit about airplanes, they break constantly.

Attached: 0F569695-4A36-4236-8368-F83811C298F4.png (300x300, 159K)

You can't afford nice things, and you don't want other people to have nice things either, since it damages your ego. Prove me wrong.

Look at my image file name, you sensitive faggot. Now why would you waste money on a pen when you can get that shit for free at work?

Attached: 6A4D24A3-E884-48C1-BE1C-0F3C6E4E4686.jpg (1024x962, 97K)

wait, I know. You’re a pretentious fucker looking for attention on the internet.

󠛡 󠛡 󠛡▲
▲▲

>07

Attached: nHDi4Mr.gif (500x250, 689K)

When even your ballpoint pen has spyware inside

>0.5
Too big
Get 0.38 instead

Attached: 20190306_185443-01.jpg (2988x3682, 2.6M)