Apply for entry-level job as c developer

>apply for entry-level job as c developer
>get job
>second day they put me in an angular/Javascript course
why is this allowed? I have no idea about web development and never wanted to be a part of this. anyone have familiar experiences?

Attached: 52760.jpg (645x772, 75K)

it's probably because of the way you look or talk or something

i wanna see where this goes have a bump from me

It's that weird fidget you do before you answer questions and the loud breathing.

cniles btfo, embrace the future

Take the course and forget embedded and c.

Attached: download (52).jpg (296x170, 10K)

B-but I am not weird..

thanks fren

>Take the course
I don't have a choice desu

Angular is comfy. Enjoy your stay.

tell me more please, are there any good resources I should look up or is the tutorial on the angular website good enough?

>jebaited
My friend transferred within his company to a software developer position. There was a big hoopla about how he had to learn C++ and design patterns and UML and shit, was grilled on all of it in the interview, and then they put him to work writing firmware with C

Lmao omega cucked

>Thinking you get to at least write in C++ instead have to program in ultra shitty C
How can anyone be so cruel?

>be entry-level developer
>actually get a job
>complain about how it's not EXACTLY what I want to do, forgetting that I'm a newbie that doesn't know shit, and isn't owed anything
>complain about learning new skills
are zoomers the true entitled millenials?

Attached: 1539131812560.webm (469x521, 26K)

Your boss probably don't want to involve you into actual development tasks, because he thinks you are either too dumb or not skilled for that. If this is not the case, well, prove you actually worth it doing whatever he asks and maybe you'll get a promotion.

You probably acted dumb, insecure or meek so now they pushed you around and you will forever be the companies bitch doing its bidding. Never act fine with what you get or too grateful or simply beta, go all in and make your presence known and that you there to get shit done as stated on your signed contract, your first impression will last forever.
It's just like you having a higher chance of becoming an officer by direct officer entry into the military rather than hoping you will be exceptional outlier to get in from the ranks. Nah. They need cattle and they sure as hell will do everything to keep the cattle in line, that's the management's job after all.

tl;dr congrats on starting your office life as a bitch

This happened to me too. I specifically avoided at least 30 jobs because I wanted to actually work in C. And of course my first day on the job they say you'll be working on this code base that's programmed it asp.net. Since you learned C I'm sure you can learn this it's easier to learn.

I can't stand it honestly I came back with them like I suppose I applied for a job saying I know Spanish and you're like hey this is Italian but you can learn Italian because you were able to learn Spanish. But I wanted to speak Spanish. They kind of laughed it off and he said there's nothing wrong with a learning two romance languages. Should I just quit?

Look, another entitled faggot who thinks the world owes him a job tailored to their exact specifications.

This is bait right? It's just not right to make post like this
Can't tell if op is bait though

I'd quit on the spot

Attached: 1551146373856.jpg (562x530, 69K)

nah, doesn't make sense to me, why would they hire me then?

>Can't tell if op is bait though
it isn't

cout >> fuck off xigger there is nothing wrong with c

This but unironically. I wish I got paid to learn angular instead of wasting my free time doing it

First time learning about corporate slavery? Don't worry, all the other jobs you want to apply for are exactly like this, too.