Where should i start with programming

where should i start with programming

Attached: 4966bf92372ed41117dc5c8a8a1536321497098851_full.png (640x360, 246K)

Other urls found in this thread:

old.reddit.com/r/learnprogramming/comments/61oly8/new_read_me_first/?st=j48sevyh&sh=1af2421a
automatetheboringstuff.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

cd

>pic

at the beginning

>crossdress
i agree

First, you're gonna need fuel.

Attached: 1550946737841.png (369x369, 36K)

automate the boring stuff with python. great free book. also sorry to hear about your job bro I'm sure there'll be a need for more journalism in the future someday.

alone in the forest

Post the webm.

in the binginning?

In front of a computer

The first step to being a successful programming is getting a new pair of programming socks, used pairs tend to have stains on them and are overstretched.

Here's a good idea of what you should be looking for. Make sure to always wear them when you program.

Attached: Purple_20_26_20Black_20Stripes_20Thigh_20High_20Socks_original.jpg (772x575, 193K)

Are you on import Canadian hormones? You need a high level of estrogen if you do not have innate talent.

Also these.

With what you know.
Implement simple algorithms you know how should work so you can get a feel for how to build bigger systems.

Think of it like learning to solve a puzzle, start by looking at the picture you are assembling and it will be a lot easier.

it's mostly self taught, experience comes from fucking around.

pointers

kode with karlie

sudo pacman -S base-devel gnome gnome-tweak-tool geany

with Haskell, of course!

Age 14

but i am into Starting Strength, how do i fit into those

old.reddit.com/r/learnprogramming/comments/61oly8/new_read_me_first/?st=j48sevyh&sh=1af2421a

automatetheboringstuff.com/

first invest in programming socks desu then get to reading some books and coding then go be gay on the internet desu