What's Jow Forums opinion on Ghidra?

What's Jow Forums opinion on Ghidra?

Attached: ghidra.jpg (2058x1543, 132K)

NSA BOTNET

is that the opensuse logo

Gheil Ghidra!

nsa is pajeet

Release source code first. Then I will take a look and I will tell if it's clean or not.

Only useful on BotnetOS

The majority of the source sans the decompiler is already included in the .zip download, it's just not on GitHub yet.

None of those poor neets on this board will ever be able to remotely understand the Ghidra code. They'll be "discussing" firefox and chrome till the end of times.

Is the decompiler going to be open sourced?

Nobody used it yet. The source code will be released on Github.

Great. That’s one more area where we don’t need proprietary crap anymore.

Dowload Ghidra in a VM twice and then decompile one with the other then inspect the source.

Attached: what-did-you-expect.png (591x270, 34K)

Just decompile it.

Yes.

The logo is pretty cool.

Shit that has nothing on ida, unfortunately. Hard to swallow that ida really is the best generic tool we're getting in this field.

Well, there is hope that the community will improve it, make tons of useful plugins etc.

yo dawg

>Run in debugging mode
>Allows debugging
Wow who knew

Yeah, the same community that was hoped to improve radare2, right? REngs are the most petty shitheads in IT, i wouldn't be surprised if they didn't want to share their mpv config or other shit like that.

> LARPer who has used neither

>Sharing tools that can potentially make you millions of dollars
Yeah I wonder why

I think having it default to 0.0.0.0 undocumented is oversight, but to call it RCE is actually retarded.

The guy who posted about it is some dipshit brony known for aggrandizing his 'bugs'

Kino

t. shill

Java confirmed for masterrace

Like rdbms, compilers, verification toolchains? Yeah i wonder why.
I wish. If ida is really the best we can get, i'd rather kms.

Pretty based.

You understand how many security tools literally just generate money?
If the afl guy hadn't published it, he could have made 10s of millions of dollars selling the bugs it produced

It's good. Better than Ida at some things, worse than others. For a free tool, it's a game changer. I think it's a scary competitor for Ida and Binja.