Can you recommend me a ricecooker Jow Forums? +rep if its from aliexpress

Can you recommend me a ricecooker Jow Forums? +rep if its from aliexpress

Attached: white-hamilton-beach-rice-cookers-37506-64_1000.jpg (1000x1000, 52K)

Jow Forums is NOT your personal tech support team or personal consumer review site.

How about you fucking learn to cook rice it's simple as fuck goddamn

>white people

you need a device specifically made to cook rice?

No, only retarded weebs do this.

Seriously tho Just fucking put rise and water in a pot and let it cook at mid temperature for 20 minutes then add oil and extra shit if you feel spicy

Attached: Reaction faces - 1182.png (238x301, 159K)

>buying high-wattage small appliances
>aliexpress
There are things that shouldn't be together, this is one of them

>add oil after 20m
No retard, you add oil before boiling the rice

that's literally how you not cook rice

Carbs are the last thing you should be thinking about eating, might as well have asked for a recommended soda fountain. Just use a pot, there is no point in having a dedicated device for something you rarely do.

Go in a chinese grocery and buy the cheapest rice cooker they have. I have a $10 rice cooker at home and the rice comes out the same as my $120 InstantPot.

>Not having a well balanced diet
Carbs should make upwards to 60% of your diet, friend. Fats up to 30% and protein up to 20%.

Please get your dietary info from a licensed nutrition and not online soccer-mom and Jow Forums meme-keto blogs, user.

Fucking every Asian person I know has a rice cooker. I can't figure out why though.

imagine being brainwashed this bad

>Your diet should consist 110% of your diet

Also this is the most retarded thread on this site. There's a reason all asians use rice cookers. It's not a question whether you know how to cook it or not.

It's consistent and you don't have to monitor it

Rice cookers are amazing. The good ones have computers and shit to track temperature, pressure, and moisture. You can use them to steam or slowcook entire meals with little effort. Basically, you're all fags who enjoy soggy-ass rice, and you should KYS.

its a staple food
why wh*tes eat potato everyday?

Depends on rice

A high quality rice is always good no matter what the rice cooker is. while shitty euro/american rice will always soggy piece of shit no matter what smart 5k usd rice cooker you use

Attached: .png (1207x853, 382K)