Sup Jow Forums

are gaming chairs a meme?

Attached: Craigslist Ad - Gently Used Computer Chair.jpg (768x1024, 86K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=P2lG3CkULyw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Yes.

imagine having a qt gamer gf

Leather chairs are a meme. Give me something breathable for I am a hot man!

Yeah
But a barstool works just fine

>Being this fat

Yes. I have an Ikea Jules with a seat cushion at home and actually find it more comfortable than the hurrgonomic chair at work.

Attached: 41eHzQBWh2L._SY355_.jpg (355x355, 9K)

Yes they're just shitty car chairs

But the wheels of that one suck.

But I do agree that something hard to sit on feels better than something soft. Unironically.

Keep your S&M fetishes to yourself.

Perforated leather with latex gel foam and a seat cooler is comfy.

Yes, they're a meme
They offer no adjustability beyond the same shit you get from office supply chairs.
Either get one of those fake leather chairs from Office Max or invest money into a Steelcase or Herman Miller

youtube.com/watch?v=P2lG3CkULyw

My worst nightmare

The only thing I picked up worthwhile from this video.

Attached: _20190306_165507.jpg (720x348, 28K)

Everything marketed to gamers is overpriced junk.

I do.
Convinced her to buy a PC and upgrade it. We game together all the time and I'm going to marry her.

thats one puffy vagina

>Oh my god, it even has a watermark.

Attached: omgiehawm.jpg (267x200, 7K)

Topkek

i have a chair i bought for £60 on gumtree, my gf has one of those dxracer gaming chairs - my chair is a hundred times more comfortable and has actually stood up to being used. hers is all seized up so it can't be adjusted anymore. both are about 2 years old

gaming chairs aren't terrible but they do have a stupid price premium for their "aesthetic". I bought a big and tall 911 dispatcher chair for $300. Comfy with good back support. Rated for 5 years of 24/7 use. Most office chairs are only rated for 3-5 years*

>*based on 8/5 use.

just dont buy your chairs in china

Attached: 1399203224421.jpg (550x413, 219K)

what the fuck happened here

gas exploded straight up a dudes ass

t. Fatso.

>fatso
Woo that's an old one. You're right though

wash your ass bro damn

Yes. I brought a nice high quality office chair (fabric based rather than leather) and my sister brought a gaymin chair.

Gaymin chair at best was a cheaper and lighter office chair (in terms of construction) that tried to achieve what my chair does (comfort and feature wise) but failed due to the obvious corner cutting (features not always working well, etc).

>just dont buy your chairs in china

Only okay if you are gay and have taken bigger than that (just saying).

We're talking about chairs, not BBC.

well played

If you had to convince her, she's shit

the "gaming" part is a meme but reclining, fully adjustable chairs with neck/lumbar cushions and bolstering are a godsend.

t. posting from 180degrees

i would lick that

Attached: 1524763817220.jpg (980x735, 90K)

This picture made me paranoid about these chairs

you'll be fine. it's only if your office chair creaks you should worry

Just put a steel plate between the seat and the pneumatic shaft.

Mesh chairs son

I fell for the fake leather meme twice. This shit peels off after two hot summers and gets everywhere.

That's why you play games on the chesterfield instead of your work station the only PC you need is a PC Engine

That sounds horrible

that's why they're really cheap; they're disposables

feel like garbage

Alternatively, I push out the corner of my mouth with my tongue.

I wish I could buy a solid metal core chair post instead of numatic. I know how high I want my chair to be, I never use that, but there is a fear that I will be the one thats fucked by this, and god knows I would be forced to kill myself if this happens because I will never pay of the debt.

very nice

If you observe the construction of the vast majority of chairs, they are generally built so that an ass-piston interface is impossible. For the most part, the metal plate that attaches the base to the seat doesn't have any way for the piston to travel through it, and the cylinder's piston is usually on the bottom, so the thinnest, most rectally-dangerous portion is almost always pointed away from you.
That infamous Chinese chair appears to have been assembled with the piston upside-down so that the cylinder, which you can see still in the base of the chair, would fling the piston shaft through the top of the chair and into an asshole.

The problem with this configuration, and the way you can tell the image is fake, or at least a specially-prepared chair intentionally exploded, is that if you assemble the chair this way, you can't adjust the height. It's entirely possible that if the image is real, this chair was literally assembled from garbage by someone who didn't know what they were doing and the ass-blasting is much justified.

t. I assemble office chairs at a retail store, they are all from China and you would literally have to weight 700 lbs and butt-stomp the thing like Mario to put the base of one through your butthole.

also should note that as part of assembly, butt-stomping the seat like Mario is a required step for press-fitting the cylinder to the base. If you want to be assured no ass-blasting will occur on your Chinese office chair, have someone assemble the chair for you.

gay

>her

all chairs are a meme

Attached: proxy.duckduckgo.com.jpg (474x250, 26K)

>gf

that stain was left by balls.

no matter how illogical it is, the fear is still there. its like spiders or snakes to me, sure we don't have any venomous ones here and the worst ones are a bee sting, doesn't make me any more comfortable nonetheless.

Heavily consider making my own chairs, but moveability is a necessity, so I never pull the trigger on a high end suv's front seats.

>gaming

i have a 1970's office chair with a macgyverly repaired backboard and a memoryfoam pillow over the seat. works fine and the memoryfoam pillowcase is machine washable.

Any chair that doesn't have lombar support for maximum comfy is a meme.

Attached: shitass.jpg (1400x900, 372K)

> breathable
Actually, "eco-leather" chairs are a meme. Natural leather is fine.

I'm sure user was well aware of what they meant.

Anything marketed as Gaming Whatever is a meme and a scam

no

Attached: 1436854546240.jpg (480x542, 27K)

nice larp

Absolutely. Gimmie a comfy office chair any day.

I wish they'd just use giant screws to set the height instead of pistons,kinda like the stools in photo booths and such.

that'd probably be cheaper, too

Attached: images(3).jpg (247x204, 4K)

Attached: 1539496533821.png (800x721, 22K)

Brainlet spotted

Office chairs used to, take a look at some antique shop you can probably get a nice leather one with cast iron base.

oh no, not the wheels!

> play games on the chesterfield instead of your winchester

You're the brainlet.
Most if not all 120hz+ monitors are gaming branded because that's their main usecase.
All the best mice are gaming branded because that's where sensor and shape matters the most.
The best and big mousepads are all gaming branded because that's where they are used.
There are plenty good gaming branded headsets nowadays that are basically old tried and tested great cans the gaming company took and rebranded and relogo'd for their own use while adding detachable microphone.

I can go on forever. Stop being an ignorant chucklefuck on a technology board, it's embarrassing.

I have one that's cute enough to be my daughter but she's 30

She only plays 30yo boomer snes shit. Which I'm really fucking happy with

Now if only she wasn't such an weird specific expensive person. "I only eat $8 chocolate bars" "i only want to do dabs smoking weed is gross" "my car is a VOLKSWAGEN it's currently broken

Women are a curse

Attached: 1535325998842.png (1546x794, 1.67M)

>lombar

Attached: sp-no-asp.jpg (203x249, 9K)

$8 for chocolate isn't a lot, unless you want some nasty British shit like Kit Kay and Aero that craps nasty
I hate the Belgians but they make good chocolate, even the Walmart shit from Belgium is good

The skin rashes that fucker must generate have to be of biblical proportion.

yes, they will give you severe back pain they are not ergonomically designed at all.
buy a good ergonomically validated office chair.

I had one of those DX Racer gaming meme chairs, it was decent to nap in oddly enough. Seat padding gave out after a year though and foot rest was awful.

>Gaming headphones
Yeah most of those aren't rebranded. A few companies will make some with microphones for both professional broadcast and recording use with gaming as a tertiary use. Most actual gaming headsets are still overpriced cheapshit.

filter all tripfags

sweaty balls

She sounds autistic.

topkek

t.

Attached: 1492491870136.jpg (812x960, 93K)

Only buy mesh.

Shit won't wear out like padding and its breathable, way better support. I'd suggest a forward/back moving seat and adjustable back if you can afford it.

Attached: IMG_20190307_120435.jpg (977x1303, 331K)

I don't want to hear that from an american.

hersheys tastes like they make it from the rotting corpses of the vietcong + 1kg of sugar per bar

LMFAO fucking KARP btfo. what a faggot. Agreed 100%. Also fucking hate the wii music he has in the background.

He's not wrong, though. At all.

Learn to follow a reply chain, retard.

Yes, as is gaming routers, gaming speakers, gaming USB cables etc...

lol I thought it was intentional. Like, he wanted fiskers like what Magikarps have.

this is like asking "are car seats a meme".
No, asshole, they're just comfortable chairs.
Normal "office chairs" are dogshit because they do not have head rests or malformed headrests that hurt your neck.

>Yes.
/thread

he's gay now.

Can confirm. I have a mesh back chair with a fabric seat and I'm about to upgrade for this very reason.

True. mesh chair is nice in warm weather.
Neck support was important to me.
under $200 from jew-mazon.

Attached: chair.jpg (912x1500, 129K)

Look at this sacklet.

fuck mesh

This, I'm a leaf and I went down to burgerland recently and some of your chocolate actually tasted like it came out of my cat's anus. All the stuff made by Nestle up here (ex. KitKats which are fucking great) especially, because it's made by Hershey and tastes like sweetened oil with a little bit of chocolate milk mix in it.

>gaymur retard speaks in ebonics
like pottery

fuck mesh