Have to take exam tomorrow

>have to take exam tomorrow
>exam requires windows 10
>install media won't boot
>no external hard drives or spares, so can't clone HDD and wipe it
What would you do in this situation, Jow Forums?

Attached: 1542991280287.jpg (480x454, 76K)

USB?

I can't install Windows on an 8GB USB.

>donwload installer ISO
>copy it to a USB stick
>boot from stick

Attached: FB_IMG_1550445848603.jpg (1172x960, 116K)

if cs then drop out and start at a non-shit uni
if not cs, you're a fucking retard to take low iq course and expect linux to be alright

Run a VM you stupid frogposter

>>install media won't boot
That's a USB
Not possible. You need to run non-virtualized Windows 10 of a fairly recent version.

What sort of exam would require windows 10

Windows 7 or 8 are fine too, but it doesn't make any difference as I don't have working install media for either.

Borrow a computer since your clearly helpless. Otherwise you should be running a linux distro with shitdows 10 inside a VM. Microsoft gives out VM isos for free for dev purposes.

Does your school not have public computers available to students?

You still avoided the question about the exam, larp boio

Not be a fucking dumbass and start solving the situation earlier. Anyway:
>install with qemu using -drive file=/dev/sdX,format=raw
>it all just werks
I was originally trying to get gpu passthrough working, which didn't work in the end, but it worked for dualbooting just fine.

>Exam 'requires' Windows 10
Doubt.

Some exams are done with special software to prevent cheating. The one OP uses might require Windows 10 and usually they don't work in a virtual machine because that would make it easy to be bypassed.

borrow a win 10 laptop.

Virtual machine you dumb xigger. Barring that:

Buy a 16gb at staples or best buy or somethin. Go out and buy an external hdd and then return it when youre done. Ask a friend. Craigslist a laptop real quick. Idk.

>fb_img
Get the install media to boot. Turn off secure boot.Go to library
Install win7

Virtual machine. Dubmass. Although some exam websites check for that to make sure nobody is screenshoting your questions to send you answers somehow.

Best answer is you should have some large USB drives or SSD's laying around. Idiot.

Lmao not speaking to your teacher beforehand about what you can so in this situation, dumbass.

Go to the library

>Buy a 16gb at staples
be quicker buying some malware ridden jizz stained knocked off laptop off craigslist or somewhere. Bound to have w10 that

lol I managed to do all my uni work on windows even though they insisted it was impossible and you needed fagux, pussy step up

Run it in a VM.

Why are you trying to get a job at Microsoft if you're a linuxfag?

Attached: 1259211016158.jpg (1205x881, 61K)

Dumb idiot make a VM

Use a Windows VM from Microsoft Azure, you can use them for free during your first 12 months I guess.

If you can't boot any media but you have a dvd reader, use something called Plop Boot Manager

>they don't work in a virtual machine because that would make it easy to be bypassed
>RDP into laptop running Windows 10
>Google on second monitor
heh... nothing personnel... kid