I need a new browser because waterfox is a smelly garbage fire of pain and technical issues what's the latest 2019 Jow...

i need a new browser because waterfox is a smelly garbage fire of pain and technical issues what's the latest 2019 Jow Forums approved "respects my privacy" browser

Attached: B29DF409-98D2-48FD-AA11-29969CF0BB3C.png (256x256, 30K)

Other urls found in this thread:

github.com/muslayev/icecat-win64
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

microsoft edge

qutebrowser

Use Firefox instead of the autistic fork

is google chrome nice
where are all the infographics and stuff

No. Brave is a decent alternative, though (and built off Chromium just as Google Chrome is).

edge

ungoogled chromium, plus uBlock, Vimium, and Better OneTab. Any other response is someone trying to mislead you

chrome is the best browser lol xd

edgy

Your choices are Pale Moon (xul extensions), GNU IceCat (web extensions), Ungoogled Chromium/Iridium Browser (chromeshit). Other browsers are memes.

>Pale Moon
change your home page and set extensions.blocklist.enabled to false.
>GNU IceCat
disable libreJS, it's useless trash.
>Iridium Browser
disable google safebrowsing in settings.
>Ungoogled Chromium
copy widevine DRM plugin from another chrome install (if you need it for netflix/hulu shit).

Install uMatrix and/or uBlock. Clear cookies you don't need. Done.

Install Opera.

Ungoogled chromium if you actually have a reason to be autistic about privacy, Firefox otherwise

Nice job being a complete faggot, If your going to use chrome at all use
Ungoogled chromium. Also fuck brave

>It doesn't try to spy on you
>google

of course it doesn't try
it spies right away without trying

>what is sarcasm

> Install chink spyware.

Firefox

there's currently are no good browsers, only less shitty ones. as sad as it is, the vanilla versions of firefox and chromium are currently the least shitty browsers available. so pick your poison

Dillo exists.

If you are about privacy go with Brave, if not there is no better than Opera

here's your 15 cheese cryptos

the only 2 browsers with privacy in mind are IceCat and Ungoogled Chromium

Which one will let me still use Classic Theme Restorer, because I hate the modern Firefox look so much?

Palemoon is our lord

just try palemoon, you dont have to install any other theme restoring shit

>botnet is good alternative to other botnet

Haha ok retard

Hi Jevin

is anyone using browser from this link:github.com/muslayev/icecat-win64
Is it safe ?

Why would a Windows user care about privacy? lol

Try Tor. Only problem with it is that, when a lot of people uses it at the same time, it will be extremely slow. There are also options of safety. The highest will turn off GIFs, does not show images etc.
But even at the lowest safety, it will automaticaly change your IP whenever you start it.

a stopgap for a zoomer to use while he figures out how to gentoo

Edge when it embraces chromium in 1903

links

Yes now go log into the bank and enter credit card details

Try Vivaldi

Gentoo isn't FSF approved. It's shit.

hi jevin

Iridium. Botnet free chromium. Lightweight.

fpbp

Forever Seething Faggots are no authority.

What repo is it in? Or do I have to compile from source?

Why don't you use "w3m" ? It's a minimalistic browser with no bloatwares or many shitty addons.

Typically I wouldn't bother with 3rd party sources, but considering how gay they are about releasing Windows versions...

LTSC faggot

Attached: ebin.png (541x78, 8K)

>LTSC faggot
No privacy with that. Why would you think that?

>Edge when it embraces chromium in 1903
Will it finally allow you to drag and drop an image on to the desktop?

Can't believe anyone hasn't mentioned Basilisk yet. uBlock origin + classic theme restorer is maximum comfy.

Attached: muh.png (1366x768, 126K)

Cause it's just Waterfox without WebExt support.

Waterfox is fine. What pain and technical issues are you having? I use it for DTA all the time.
Consider regular firefox with canvasblocker, httpseverywhere, decentraleyes, ubo, telemetry and fingerprinting turned off, etc...
Ungoogled chromium is one I use
I like this too but it Krashes all the time like FalKon and Polarity.
Maybe just move to Icecat, OP?
Or Vivaldi if you dont care?

Do not use the google chromebot
SJWfucks is cringey but is the least worst we have.

this

brave is chrome but without google. their recent big update made it tenfold better than it previously was

>What pain and technical issues are you having
Not OP. But the unsolvable captchas are really fucking annoying. And user agent switching pisses off too many websites.

you can use classic theme via userchrome css file

Icecat

Abandon your attachment to Firefox and just go all the way

Attached: logofull.png (905x904, 842K)

>he's never had a random telemetry extension installed in the background remotely by Mozilla before.
No thanks.

I like palemoon's customizability. Ungoogled chromium is good for privacy, and isn't too bad to use.

Avast secure browser, chromium

Firefox is spyware, that's a type of malware. This is widely known, anyone recommending it is a shill that's why they lie and pretend it can be all removed, it can't. Use a safe fork instead.

Listen to this user

>I can't secure windows so no one can.
Na, just means you're dumb, probably one of them free-cultists.

>Hidden HTML detected, would you like to reveal it?

No I fucking wouldn't. How do I stop this from popping up all the time in icecat?

the only 2 browsers with privacy in mind are IceCat and Ungoogled Chromium

Attached: 1551023144988.png (619x619, 343K)

What about Epic Browser lads?

Attached: epicbrowser.png (600x600, 62K)

Brave literally has tracking built into it

Some guy noticed I was using Linux at a coffee shop and wouldn’t stop trying to talk to me about only using free software. He was annoying af and so are all of you

disable all the retarded extensions like libreJS and the show HTML extension and that should fix it

>he doesn't know how to disable telemetry forever completely although Mozilla themselves have a 5 minute tutorial for it
>he thinks telemetry is bad even though the company in question even gives advice on to how to disable it

t. brainlet

Brave is chrome without Google but their own botnet congrats. Did you ever read into what their browser actually does? One random example how they inject Unique http headers for tracking for their crypto partners or how they whitelist Google Facebook and Twitter trackers.

Literally any browser with ublock is superior to Brave. But let's believe another for profit American company that suggests privacy because I have no clue about the topic in question.

Ungoogled Chromium literally makes it easier for Google to track you than Google Chrome.

What is fingerprinting.

Try that new Librefox, I haven't tried it yet so I don't know if it sucks.

Chrome eats RAM and botnets like nothing else though. Hard to multitask when it starts bogging my system down

I use Suckless Surf for most things and it works quite well. I wish I could install umatrix on it though.

any answer that isn't link2 with the -g option is objectively wrong.

>link2
meant links2