Developer here, why do women seem to prefer non-anonymous social media to anonymous social media...

Developer here, why do women seem to prefer non-anonymous social media to anonymous social media? How do we make anonymous social media more enticing to them?

My theory is that deep and integrated sexism tips the balance, your thoughts?

Attached: coder-traits.png (772x934, 138K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/28gvMM8KXm4?t=59
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

maybe because any time a woman posts here you fags either say tits or gtfo, call her a roastie, or go into a butthurt rage about feminism due to your mommy issues

you sound like a women tits or gtfo roastie. stupid attention seeking whore suck my cock.

>women seem to prefer non-anonymous social media
if they're anonymous how do you know they're not female?

insulting me won't make your mother love you

and that's where you are wrong, it only happens when the poster reveals that she's a woman

tits or gtfo roastie feminist

>women seem to prefer non-anonymous social media

social media is synonymous with social validation for women. They won't like any social media platform where they don't get likes, comments, favorites, trending, follows, subscribers, fans, etc...

I see your point but men are equal to women therefor this doesnt make any sense

maybe they consider social validation more important

Their whole livelihood revolves around attention seeking, and they don't get 'likes' to merit their selfies to make them feel good about themselves.
Also this

They don't want to see themselves get posted for being hypocritical and allowing naked photos, stupid

I think you're onto something. We need to teach men not to judge women based on their looks first. It's a societal problem

>arguing_with_holes.jpeg

actually i'm a balding middle aged indian man
still want me to suck your cock then sugar?

fpbp

for free? does a bear shit in the woods?

Probably a few reasons. Women's sense of values tend to be reflected physically (looks, consumption) and that's what they look for (in men as well as other women), and its hard to find any of that in anonymity. The other factor I can think of is women don't take risks, so they don't see any value in being anonymous.

Attached: 1534129238102.jpg (4389x3627, 2.96M)

How is that arguing with holes? You probably will say an instathot has daddy issues and then walk away thinking you're some enlightened individual but when the reverse is used, it's a bad analysis?

kek, what a cunt

Especially women, but most people aren't using social media for discussion. Isn't that completely obvious already? Anonymous Instagram makes zero sense. Anybody that cares about forums are already here, and that includes some women.

Women seek social status, anonymous forum lack status, voting system or even account

>arguing with holes
holy shit that is one of the most misogynistic things I have ever heard.
I come here for the lulz but this is on another level of hate speech.

want to kill all women and replace it with artificial wombs

hahaha

Just in case your stupid bait post isn't a stupid bait post and isn't deleted by the time I finish typing a reply:
>tits or GTFO
Let us go return to the origins of this phrase: anonymous /b/ users (both male and female) were getting tired of annoying girls flaunting their femininity because it was disrupting the anonymous nature of Jow Forums. Girls like this relished in attention gained by shouting "hey i'm a girl" and posting picture sof themselves in revealing outfits with timestamps, enjoying the horde of desperate nerds who then begged for more. These attention craving young women became known as "attention whores" and the problem became quite irritating. Please note that not all women on /b/ were or are attention whores - a minority of attention starved chicks were ruining the entire image of women on Jow Forums.
Now, what did the anonyous users of /b/ do to repel these attenion whores who kept posting their pictures? Ask them to do the one thing they feared - post pictures of their tits. So anonymous users of both genders began this tactic, with great success.
Then the new(friends) arrived.
They observed this practice, and wanting to fiti in with the "cool funny trolling lololo" humor that they'd heard so much about, they attempted to take part in the practice of saying "tits or gtfo" - but they failed to understand the concept.
Instead of only being used against roastie attention whores, newfriends posted this phrase everywhere that involved a female user, anonymous or otherwise, whether or not they were attentionwhoring. What began as a creative tactic used by anonymous users became nothing more than blatant sexism, pushing away any female members interested in the site and making /b/ users seem like huge dickheads who hated women, when really it was only the new users that were projecting this false image.

Fast forward 10+ years and you now understand why there are only a few women left on this site, and why oldfags hate newfags so much.

This
Femanon here btw

You don't come here for shit if you've never heard that phrase. Now fuck off.

Is this your first time hearing the phrase?

Attached: holes.jpg (520x588, 121K)

If this is not a troll, your ideology is not welcome here.

Op, this is why:
This post, right here.

I am very much active in many community that are primarily men's domain like gaming, programming, politics, electronics, math and physics. These communities are full of smart men who are very passionate at what they do. And most of them like to remain anonymous and when they talk about stuffs, this can continue for hours with full on interesting insights.

If any women ever join the community, you don't have to do anything to know. They will tell you that they are women as soon as they can. I really don't understand this sentiment. Like, if you are talking about interesting physics, I will listen to you regardless of your gender. If you can challenge me to change my thinking and provide new insights on the data I have collected, I will listen to you regardless if you are a man or a woman. Isn't that what feminism is supposed to be? No discrimination regarding gender.

What the fuck is the point? Why do you want us to know you are a woman? We don't care. If you can do good math, that's all we are interested in. But you declaring your gender has many times has caused trouble in the community (particularly in gaming community, and in other communities to a lesser extent). Then you accuse us of being sexiest, racist and cause huge controversy. Why the fuck can you not shut up about your gender? If you had never said anything about your gender, there would never have been any controversy. Please shut up about your gender and discuss what the community is for.

I know this "femanon" just wants her woman advantage back - how is she supposed to get a free pussy pass if we don't know about the pussy, after all?

>but men are equal to women
imagine unironically thinking this

Attached: 1532447659387.jpg (557x612, 40K)

Based quads poster. Also 7007 is also nice digits but damn those quads are the most important part.

this in addition to being unable to leverage the fact they're a woman in interactions with men. this is the brilliance of the tits or gtfo reaction strategy as it instantly sucks the air out of 90% of this

anonymity makes the -isms less harmful, its probably just boring to girls

No one will say this to you if you stay anonynomous. Only attention seeking whores get this treatment.

It makes it easier to ignore them so I don't mind. On places like Twitter you can instantly discard female and blue checkmark opinions.

as an x my opinion is more important

I mean the whoosh is hilarious but still

Whats funny is that no matter what insult you roasties come up with and think you finally will affect us, men just brush it off bc we know at the end of the day, you are a dumb roastie whore NPC who bought into the jew meme of not being a loyal stay at home wife, taking 2km of cock monthly.

it's like how when a nigger call whites cracker. whites remain unbothered, while the nigger struts around like he just 1-upped the whitey.

Attached: 1544857864406.jpg (935x1083, 80K)

Women tend to follow us wherever we go except here, I like that. This is my safe space.

Attached: 1548296733841.png (491x500, 265K)

if you can't filter the over the top on Jow Forums you're either new or not going to be here long

and if you focus on the edgelord medium instead of the message you're going to miss the point because there's nothing here but edgelord medium. lurk moar doesn't get used enough these days

Being offended is a choice, hate speech doesn't legally exist.

when did it go all wrong for you?

because otherwise you will just casually refer to people you have no idea who are as "he".
it is that kind of bullshit that subconsciously instills ideas like "only guys do that"

> Pretends to be a female
> Tells me I am the one with issues

You aren't even trying. Expected, but still disappointing.

> Afraid to say fag

Females are narcissistic by design. It is all about attention for them and nothing bigger than themselves. They also want special treatment which is impossible in anonymity.

Nice bait

kinda split on this point

you're not wrong about the behavior however there's also nothing stopping you from creating your gendered utopia and letting it compete with the "casually referring to he" one.

in terms of topical interest groups the one that focuses on the interest is going to be more popular than the one that has to stop to verify it's pronouns I suspect

Women are attention-seekers, they want to be known
Anonymity is the opposite of that

So the solution is to ban people who say they are female, and make terms of service to require referring to others as he/him. Ban whores on sight, they never contribute to STEM subjects in a signifficant amount so nothing of value will be lost. Look at that whore they recently hired at Google. people found her github and she had her fucking INSTAGRAM in her page. And of course, only about 4 first year java course pajeet tier short .java files

She only got that job because of her pussy. She will now sit back and leech google bucks without being qualified. A man will end up doing her required workload for free while she fucks niggers on the side.

Attached: 1551152613519.png (1767x1798, 1.17M)

women prefer non-anonymous social media to receive reassurance and attention via upvotes and likes.

>women are attention-seekers
how about fujoshis? we pretty much try to stay invisible as much as possible.

nice larp
you can go back to Jow Forums now

???His post says newfag and oldfag in literally the last line, even if you're xigger enough to skim and not read the whole thing, wouldn'y you at least read the last line?

>nice larp
>he used the clown pepe
looks like we've found ourselves one basedfed redditor. has your negroid owner installed an internet connection in your cuckshed?

Most women, women in general, i mean
There are certainly some women not so much into putting their face in front of everything they do, just as there are some men who do like that

hey thanks for mentioning your gender it made me really value your post more.

Go to a nursing forum and see how many guys bring up their gender without reason.

meant "basedfed." shouldn't have taken so much melatonin.

Honk honk

How are you this dumb OP?
Women want attention specifically for themselves to attract social status and mates, they obviously don't want anonymous social media. It's a biological imperative for them as its hypergamy.

söyfed

Attached: 1551668149199.jpg (1080x1359, 115K)

Fucking retard newfag lol

and meanwhile I am the one being called a redditor here :c

in 2007, when i began using Jow Forums as a freshman

Women want attention, and being anonymous means they are judged by literally everything except for their sex/sexuality/looks.

youtu.be/28gvMM8KXm4?t=59

You are holes.

I mean, what about this

>any time woman posts here
and there is the problem. This is anonymois board. No one knows who you are. Except women always signal who they are because they want attention.

>My theory is that deep and integrated sexism tips the balance
Kek
The reality is that women have an entire life of having things given to them and getting preferential treatment in real life because they're female. Then when they go online, or in tech they're suddenly treated a little more equally and they see it as discrimination.

t.confirmation bias
you ignore all the guys who post stuff that reveal they are guys, but anytime somebody even hints at anything else, it makes fedoras go nuts.

Attached: 1517169736749.jpg (1000x908, 49K)

>arguing without their "girl bonus"
Gee, I wonder why...

Because they don't get special attention if they're anonymous.

>always

>Im a male nurse and
desu i hear this all the time and hate it
femnurse btw

There are many individuals both male and female who dont have anything EXCEPT their sex/seuxality/looks

On anonymous media there's no way to know she's female, and so she loses the only interesting thing about her. Women are used to intrinsic value, they've nothing else to offer as a result because they've never needed to otherwise.

>Anonymous media
>I know how many men and women compose Anonymous

>Your thoughts?
You should eat a bag of dicks.

Attached: 26.jpg (767x918, 161K)

CRASH!

Attached: crash-bandicoot-the-wrath-of-cortex-crash-twinsanity-crash-team-racing-doctor-neo-cortex-crash.jpg (728x1055, 142K)

This. But there's more. If she reveals she is female, on a anonymous forum guys can be mean or sexual to her without repocussion. On a non-anonymous forum she will be white knighted and her detractors harassed or banned.

/thread

they dont want anonymity because they wont get attention

What is this then, dipshit?

Attached: Screenshot_20190307-033039.png (1536x2048, 779K)

GTFO dumb fuck nigger faggot
Heil fucking Hitler

But how do we know she's a female unless she brings it up in the first place? The entire idea behind "tits or gtfo" essentially tries to dissuade idiot women from coming to this website and camwhoring themselves to the point where the entire culture of the website revolves around a small group of women who camwhore (see twitch and Instagram as of late) and their betabux providers. Once you open the floodgates to the whores you're basically just admitting that you dont give a shit about the quality of discussion on even a superficial level. Jow Forums is largely one of the most open platforms that you can really speak your mind on, and allows fairly unrestricted speech. As a result, if this hostile attitude towards women isn't fostered, the very fabric of what makes the website unique or even remotely entertaining is at a serious threat of being destroyed.

It's amazingly enough, possible to have a totally normal conversation without mentioning your gender ever. People who bring it up pretty much 99.99% of the time don't not need to mention it to give any additional context to their question, anecdote, discussion, or general shitposting.

Men don't judge women on their looks you fucking idiot. All this shit they do is to just impress other women. Women judge each other on their looks. Men judge women primarily on how sexually fertile they seem. Women judge men primarily on their ability to provide security. Understand that the fastest metric for gauging those things is typically appearance, and that appearance based judgement is simply a strong heuristic for that.

You're not talking about changing something that's societal, you're talking about changing something that we inherited from out ancestors that weren't even human.

They should make concentration camps for femoids.

They feel entitled to attention because they allegedly have a vagina

Nice larp faggot, keep shitposting in your 'programming' socks

starting to see why people hate frogposters

>:c
the newfaggotry is going to ridiculous levels

>men are equal to women

Attached: 154517972189s.jpg (250x215, 6K)

This is the fucking problem, is an anonymous site, there's no sense in saying you are a hole, so please don't say it to validate your opinion

>lol

Who hurt you?

tits it gtfo, feministic roastie

Tits or GTFO roastie