put it all up for download

>new

somethings never change

Give it back, Jamal

Give it back, Tyrone

yall whyboys retarded dis shit from 1998

I'm 35, what's your point?

i aint finna steal no old shit

did you buy this on the dark webs from a guy named Digital Dave? That’s where I got mine.

>dark web
homos go that way

what's OSCARBIG.JPG

>imagine being 35 and shitposting on Jow Forums still

Attached: DY5zwenW4AM9F90.jpg (378x546, 24K)

one day it will be you, user

imagine reading this and being 40

>starting going on Jow Forums in your late twenties

Attached: 1481806940624.jpg (250x221, 11K)

>imagine being 18 and realizing you have a full and prosperous life of being miserable on this website
HAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAA

this

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

>imagine being 18 and realizing you have a full and prosperous life of being miserable on this website
user, pls stop reminding me

an hero

Oh..... you are so young that you think there is another place out there you can semi-anonymously shitpost?IRL or internet? Well, you can but with consequences.
And you think that you'll outgrew this place..
Fuck, did you stop going on /b/ last week?

I've already been here over 10 years. it just makes me feel better shitting on you.

Attached: 1535250649484.png (289x289, 41K)

The closest thing to a girlfriend I've ever had has been ghosting me and I shitpost about C to forget the pain hahahahhahahhahahahaha

ok, at least i can't relate to that. you're pathetic user. this is the reason i stick to 2d.

Post what's in Phreak and Satan

Over 10 years?!?!?! Jesus Christ, guy, grow the fuck up, even M00t outgrew this place under 10 y-mark and he owned the place..

Fuck yes, you can successfully shitpost IRL, it's called owning a smartphone and being a contributing part of society.

irc or usenet
is this fucking bait?

>even M**t outgrew this place under 10 y-mark and he owned the place
How dare you! Impertinent fool! Thou shalt not take the name of the Lord thy God in vain! May calamity strike thou household!

cmon, we are not in dark ages anymore.
Oh, thy hummusmanity , locust ate bread of thy my only childe, why dho you stroke such curse upon my heathen simplicity?!

Attached: ignatious.png (434x251, 130K)

This. I want to see what's in the "new" and "satan" folders.

Share it

What's a CD?

abcessive compulsion disorder