Sup nerds. Enjoying your chinkphones?

Sup nerds. Enjoying your chinkphones?

Attached: bestphone.jpg (3024x2950, 3.32M)

m-m-muh BOTNET!!

based

Cool thread

Attached: 826183.png (640x795, 515K)

very based thread

the virgin pocophone, the chad galaxy s10 plus

love my s10, can't wait to hear the turbo autists screech about their chinkphones with 7 hours SOT while disregarding everything else

The S10 looks interesting apart from the gimmicky cameras.
>Do you find the holepunch annoying/distracting OP?
>Do you get any use out of the multiple rear cameras?
>Is the reverse wireless charging of any use?

Attached: 1549907742074.jpg (400x400, 23K)

But can you install a custom ROM? You can't even remove apps like FB and playstore on stock ROM.

Koreans are bug people too user. And Samsung head offices are hives of bug people, with Korean managers goose stepping around the floor coz they had compulsory military and think they are bad ass and big donged, until the Korean dick comes out and it's less than 1inch when fully erect.

Ur clueless friendo.

t. Nokia chad

>Do you find the holepunch annoying/distracting OP?
Not at all, I forget it's even there most of the time and it definitely fits better at the top right corner than right in the center.
>Do you get any use out of the multiple rear cameras?
Yes actually. It's very simple and conveniant to switch between the 3 lenses and the wide angle being really neat because it has a very large image while being zoomed out.
>Is the reverse wireless charging of any use?
It's useful for charging the galaxy buds when you are on the go but that's about it. Although it can also charge iPhone's so you can impress chicks by charging their phones.

How are the buds, worth the 130 bucks if I'm in the market for under $200?

Is that the ceramic one and if so how heavy is it?

but samsung is chink
>inb4 korean aren't chinks

s/chink/gook/g

the sound quality is very good and they work as good as airpods, if not better. I'd say they are worth that price

Sound quality I'll believe you as that's not a high bar but no one has anything close to matching W1. Like airpods they're just going to be viewed as nothing more than mindless mainstream options for people who don't bother with research

Good hardware but pure botnet. I have an S9, any way to liberate it (meaning, deleting the crap that can only be disabled, running linux, etc)?

S10 with retarded camera in The display and cringey airpod clones.
I think i'll stick with my S9 thank you very much.

Android is Linux. Install LineageOS.

t Tim Apple.

Still using the S7. Might upgrade to a Note 14 when it comes out, depending on how the jump on tech is. Still waiting foe the holographic interface if it's even possible within the decade.

Attached: 1549328271619.jpg (1000x1200, 113K)

Actually, it would make more sense chronologically to say airpods cringey clones of Samsung's IconX. They went on sale in the US in August 2016. The airpod was supposed to go on sale in August but didn't happen until December.

>was supposed to go on sale in *October...
Fixed.

I can’t find the link to order the galaxy buds, where is it

Sup user. Took you 2 month in mcdrive to buy that?

I am. 3 years now and it's still running fine.

Attached: aquaris_x5_plus_galeria_antracita_800x800_6.jpg (800x800, 68K)