Intel SPOILER Exploit

theregister.co.uk/2019/03/05/spoiler_intel_processor_flaw/

When does it stop Jow Forumsoys?

Attached: 1533512855626.png (633x900, 162K)

posting from my rpi

Don't care

>he doesn't care that right now the russians are changing his vote to six votes for drumpf

holy shit based Artyom and Vlad

based, democracy only works if the lefties lose.

Five more votes from me then

Apple better hurry up with those A-series Macs

Attached: Electrical outlets.jpg (580x538, 106K)

To understand an AMD drone you first must understand the mindset of the person. An AMD drone is more likely to be someone that feels like they're being persecuted. it's usually someone who's been very unsuccessful in life. They are likely to have an unsuccessful job and are poor. They fell like others are responsible for their failures. As a result, they relate to AMD. They think the big bad Nvidia and Intel all are bullying them. Much like how AMD drones IRL have been bullied.
So, they over hype AMD products. Why?
Because they think if AMD is successful, their own life will be successful.
However, when the real product is released and is far below expectations; an AMD drone will blame Intel or Nvidia. They will then start hyping up the next product.

This mindset of blaming others and unrealistic expectations is how a BETA male thinks.
They are too immature to look at themselves and see the flaws.
I know this because at one time I was in the same position waiting for the i7 beating Bulldozer.
After maturing a lot, I discarded this mindset after I realized that I was the problem.
After losing my virginty and getting a Girlfriend, I further realized just how damaging that old mind set was.

This is how an AMD drone thinks.
Remember this.

To understand an android drone you first must understand the mindset of the person. An android drone is more likely to be someone that feels like they're being persecuted. it's usually someone who's been very unsuccessful in life. They are likely to have an unsuccessful job and are poor. They fell like others are responsible for their failures. As a result, they relate to android. They think the big bad apple all are bullying them. Much like how android drones IRL have been bullied.
So, they over hype android products. Why?
Because they think if android is successful, their own life will be successful.
However, when the real product is released and is far below expectations; an android drone will blame apple. They will then start hyping up the next product.

This mindset of blaming others and unrealistic expectations is how a BETA male thinks.
I know this because at one time I was in the same position waiting for the Iphone beating galaxy.
After maturing a lot, I discarded this mindset after I realized that I was the problem.
After losing my virginty and getting a Girlfriend, I further realized just how damaging that old mind set was.

This is how an android drone thinks.
Remember this.

To understand an Intel drone you first must understand the mindset of the person. An Intel drone is more likely to be someone that feels like they're being persecuted. it's usually someone who's been very unsuccessful in life. They are likely to have an unsuccessful job and are poor. They fell like others are responsible for their failures. As a result, they relate to Intel. They think the big bad AMD ise bullying them. Much like how Intel drones IRL have been bullied.
So, they over hype Intel products. Why?
Because they think if Intel is successful, their own life will be successful.
However, when the real product is released and is far below expectations; an Intel drone will blame AMD or Radeon. They will then start hyping up the next product.

I know this because at one time I was in the same position wanting the i7 to beat Ryzen

This is how an Intel drone thinks.
Remember this.

You've gone straight from the Android OS to the Intel hardware platform (which is rare in phones etc). Please explain...

>Please explain...

The explanation is that people are stupid and respond to ad-hominem attacks.

it is a pretty based pasta format

Sorry, what? A webpage can steal my passwords and the only solution will be to buy a new CPU? Am I misunderstanding?

I think ur confusing an argument with shit posting .

Thanks, I worked hard on it

>70070457
Good scriptreading (of course you're far too dumb to come up with this yourself). Here, have some shekels.

I did come up with that all my myself. This morning to be precise.
And also, are you new here?
How'd you fuck up green text?

Check out this every kind of fail in one.

Attached: 50060714_239179186964657_4259777044100939776_n.jpg (400x400, 17K)

>70071136
>too stupid to understand i don't deserve (You)s

Attached: 1527700571910.jpg (500x500, 38K)

When you put it that way it sounds ridiculous.

can somebody explain this to a brainlet?
am I to assume that a simple javascript page can potentially spy on everything else running on my pc?

Attached: 1551942665478.gif (601x197, 32K)

Attached: 16.gif (610x198, 32K)

Scott Adams was never the same after the Trump endorsement.

Attached: 04.gif (604x195, 31K)

Well color me stupid.
I've been here since 2012 and I just assumed that was just phoneposters fucking up green text.

An infinitesimal fraction of fucking retards that still use javascript addons for Jow Forums think keeping track of the number of times you are quoted is fun. They think its like reddit karma or something.

Totally normal to not understand what the fuck they are doing because they are morons.

Yes but don’t panic. The government will auto-change your passwords if that happens.

It's not often that edits are infinitely less funny than the original comics. Holy shit this is fucking stupid.

>Karma
Just Googled that.
Doesn't that just force people to just say what others want to hear?

Does this issue have a big impact on personal users?

>big impact on personal users
nah, personal computers have no valuable personal info on them that can be stolen. just ignore it.

t. intel corporation